Well, I play piano, actually.
-是吗 -是的
– You do? – Yeah.
你弹奏什么乐器吗 还是只唱歌♥
You play anything or you just sing?
只唱歌♥
Just sing?
抱歉 我不是那个…
Sorry. That’s not what I…
我说错话了
Did that come out wrong?
我整个童年总共也就睡了五个小时
My entire childhood I must’ve slept five hours total.
我能学会用刀叉都很神奇
It’s a wonder I learned to use cutlery,
更别拉小提琴了
let alone play the violin.
我们改主意了 准备去安迪家
We’ve changed our minds. We’re gonna head to Andy’s place.
你要一起吗
Will you come?
不知道 我还是留下吧
I don’t know. I think I might stay.
这里你谁都不认识
Well, you don’t know anyone here.
似乎大家都认识我
Well, everybody seems to know me.
再说了 我不想不到五分钟就换个地方
Besides, I wanna stay somewhere for longer than five minutes.
你去吧 好好玩
You go. Have fun.
-妈 -我没事
– Mom? – I’m fine.
去吧
Go.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
-瞧 -杰作
– Voilà. – The masterpiece.
接下来呢
Well, what now?
你不能
You can’t!
想听点什么吗
Wanna hear something?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
反正没其他地方要去
I’ve nowhere else to be.
好的 如果你不喜欢
All right. If you don’t like it,
泼我一杯酒什么的
just toss a drink at me or something, okay?
-我就懂了 -我会的 别担心
– I’ll get the message. – I will, don’t worry.
你想唱吗
Do you wanna join me?
才不要
Hell, no.
我是观众
I’m the audience.
弹得很棒
It’s very good.
今天玩得很开心 是不是
This has been a good time, huh?
还没结束 对吧
Well, we’re not done yet, are we?
希望没有
I hope not.
《绿野仙踪》中朱迪·加兰饰演的主角桃乐茜
只要敲敲红宝石鞋的鞋跟就能回家
什么时候你想见我 只需敲敲鞋跟
If you ever wanna get together, just… click your heels.
就能施展魔法 对吧
That’s how it works, right?
你起码得吃点
You gotta at least eat some.
我不确定
I don’t know.
太好吃了
Those are too good.
你必须得把我的手绑在椅子腿上
You’re gonna have to, I don’t know, tie my hands to the chair legs.
但我大概会探身用嘴啃着吃
Only then I’d probably lean forward and grab ’em with my mouth.
我还要吃呢
I’m eating those.
你想看我能不能吃下整个汉堡吗
You wanna see if I can manage a whole hamburger?
米奇
Mickey?
我们在谈恋爱吗
Are we dating?
我只是想知道 以便决定怎么看你
I just wanna know so as I know how to look at you.
我觉得我们只是朋友
So… I think we’re just pals
可能在未来会有发展
who might be something more sometime in the future.
你得问梅耶先生 应该只是朋友
You gotta ask Mr. Mayer. I think it’s just pals.
我不会亲你的 你是要问这个吗
I’m not kissing you if that’s what you’re after.
你的损失
Your loss.
可不是吗
Don’t I know it.
再说了 你吃了那么多洋葱圈
And anyways, after a mouthful of onion rings?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks!
不许吃汉堡
No hamburger.
梅耶先生说得很清楚 你不准吃东西
Mr. Mayer said very specifically you were not to eat the food.
我真的很饿
I’m honestly very hungry.
这些可以让你不那么饿
Those’ll take the edge off.
不行 我今晚还要睡觉
No, I gotta sleep tonight.
哈尔伯特到时候会再给你别的药 快吃
Halpert will give you something for that later. Down the hatch.
好了 伙计们 准备开拍
Okay, boys, here we go.
-准备好 -就让她吃一口吧
– …get set up. – Let her at least take a bite.
我们不能让桃乐茜
We can’t have a Dorothy
拍摄中途增重
who puts on weight halfway through the picture.
他命令的 不是我
His words, not mine.
你能把头扭到一边再咬一口吗 鲁尼先生
Can you take another bite with your head to the side, Mr. Rooney?
-很好 -要的就是这个 非常好
– Yeah. – That’s our shot! That’s great stuff.
非常好 朱迪
That’s great, Judy!
好的
Okay. Right.
好的
Okay.
刚才那是希德的律师
So, that was Sid’s lawyers on the phone.
-怎么了 -他要求
– Why? – He wants them
-学年期间周日到周五孩子归他 -不行
– Sunday through Friday during school time. – No.
他说你无家可归
He claims you’re homeless.
他怎么请得起律师
How’s he even paying for a lawyer?
他现在不靠我挣钱了
He’s not making money off me anymore.
你现在住在哪里
So, where are you staying?
我爱我的孩子 我来照顾他们
I love my children. I take care of them.
你昨晚住在哪里的
Where’d you stay last night?
朋友家
With a friend.
那你可以带孩子住在那里吗
And is that somewhere maybe you could take the kids to stay?
我没有家
I don’t have a home.
我甚至请不起经纪人
I can’t even get a manager.
请个经纪人就占了我百分之十的债务
Step right up and take 10% of my debts.
你知道我要说什么
You know what I’m gonna say.
伦敦那边很愿意
London would offer you
-给你一大笔酬金 -不行
– a lot of money. – No.
他们对你很痴迷
See, they’re crazy for you.
因为英国人都是疯子
It’s because the English are insane.
重新开始挣钱吧
Look, start earning again.
然后希德的人就没什么能针对你的了
Then Sid’s people will have nothing on you.
洛娜确实喜欢伦敦
Lorna does adore London.
亲爱的
Honey…
法♥院♥不会让你带他们出国的
the courts won’t let you take them out of the country.
所以你是说如果我想赚足够的钱陪孩子
So, you’re saying I have to leave my children
就得先把他们丢下吗
if I wanna make enough money to be with my children?
我知道这很难
I know it’s hard.
但是我觉得你得认真对待这事
But I think you have to take this seriously.
我做不到
I can’t.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天
God.
你会错过圣诞节
You’ll miss Christmas.
宝贝 问题在于
Well, you see, darling, the problem is that…
我现在没有烟囱
I don’t currently own a chimney
能让圣诞老人钻下来 所以我在也没用
for Santa to climb down, so I’m no good to you kids.
但是我会回来陪你们过新年 好吗
But I’ll be back for New Year’s, okay?
乔伊
Joey.

Joe.
宝贝 我得把事情处理好 好吗
Darling, I have to fix things, okay,
那样我才能每天见到你 每分每秒见到你
so I can see you every day, the whole of every day.
我只需要一点点钱来实现
I just need a little money to make that happen.
到时候我们要住在哪里
Where would we live then?
我会给我们三个找个新家
I’m going to find us a new home for the three of us,
所以你们别在这里过得太舒服了
so don’t you get too comfortable here.
我一赚够钱就来找你们
I’m coming straight back for you.
一定
I am.
又或者
Or maybe…
我可以
I could…
悄悄躲在这里面
just hide out in here…
跟小兔子一起藏起来
with Nibbles instead.

Okay.
这里面还真是宽敞
It’s very spacious in here.
我说不定可以装一个浴室
I might just have a bathroom plumbed in.
你不介意吧 乔
You wouldn’t mind, would you, Joe?
我很乐意
I’d love it.
那我就留在这里 行吗
Well, maybe I’ll stay put, hmm?
你会时不时来看看我吗
Would you visit me once in a while?
去乔伊的衣橱里吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!