It’s very pretty.
在颧骨这儿扑点银粉
Put some silver dust on your cheekbones.
你一定会惊艳全场
You’ll look incredible.
你是护士吗
Are you a nurse or what?
你觉得是就是
Yeah, if you like.
帮我拿一边袖子 薇薇安
Take an arm of this, Vivian.
-到时候在路上化妆吧 -嗯
– You can finish that on the way. – Yeah.
来 麻溜的
Now, oopsy-daisy.
-天呐 -好了 先伸一只脚
– God. – There we go. One leg in.
行了
That’s it.
鞋子
Shoes.
非常好
There we go.
你真是太美了
You look absolutely incredible.
行了行了 我自己来
All right! All right, all right.
我们都等不及看你上台表演了
We can’t wait to show you off.
我之前太难受了
I felt so terrible earlier.
你确实很卖♥♥力
Well, you do work very hard.
也承担着不少压力
You’re under a lot of pressure.
从我两岁起就这样了
Since I was two.
《生于衣箱》是朱迪主演的电影
《一个明星的诞生》中的歌♥曲
朱迪·加兰 生于剧院衣箱
Judy Garland, born in a trunk.
可不是嘛
That’s what I say.
好了
Right.

Now…
等等 我们这是要…
Wait, wait. What are we…
今天是首唱夜 朱迪
It’s opening night, Judy.
对 没错
Oh, yes, of course.
我们到了
Well, here we are.
朱迪
Judy!
你们好 亲爱的
Hello. Hello, darling.
-你们好啊 -借过一下 谢谢
– Hello. Hello, darling. – Excuse me. Thank you.
-我也爱你 亲爱的 -好了好了 谢谢
– I love you too, darling. – Yes, yes. Thank you.
让我们过一下 谢谢
Let… Let us through, please.
-你好朱迪 -这是送给我的吗
– Hello, Judy. – Are those for me?
-当然是送给你的 -美极了
– These are for you. – Oh, they’re beautiful.
-你对我们非常重要 -我们想亲口告诉你
– You mean so much to us. – We wanted you to know.
先生们 不好意思 朱迪现在已经迟到很久了
Gentlemen, sorry, but Judy is running extremely late now.
谢谢姑娘们 麻烦让一下道
Thank you, ladies. Clear the way.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
就在这里了 朱迪
It’s right up here, Judy.
好了 准备开始小伙子们
Okay, here we go, boys.
怎么了吗
What’s the matter?
-女士们先生们 -我不行
– Ladies and gentlemen… – I can’t.
什么 你说不行是什么意思
What? No, no, no. What do you mean, you can’t?
外面的观众都在等你开唱
There’s an audience out there waiting to hear you sing.
我嘴里很干 可能会倒嗓
My mouth’s dry and it could fall apart.
-不 听我说 -我上不了台
– No. Listen to me. – I can’t.
有请朱迪·加兰
Judy Garland!
你没问题 上台吧
You’ll be fine. Now, on you go.
-朱迪我们爱你 -嘴真甜
– We love you, Judy! – Oh, say!
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
其实呢 我爱这整座城市
In fact, I love this whole town.
但你一定是最特别的那一个
Though you will always be special.
说起来 我第一次上台唱歌♥的时候
You know, the first time I sang on a stage,
我才两岁
I was all of two years old.
听说我正准备把同一首歌♥唱到第五遍
They say my papa had to come and drag me off
我爸没办法 只好上来把我揪下台去了
after I started singing the same song for the fifth time.
我们这儿好像还配了乐队
It seems we have a band here.
得让他们派上用场
We may as well put them to use.
♪ 我将独自踏上前行的路 ♪
♪ I’ll go my way by myself ♪
By Myself
♪ 这是浪漫的尽头 ♪
♪ This is the end of romance ♪
♪ 我将独自踏上前行的路 ♪
♪ I’ll go my way by myself ♪
♪ 爱情只不过是一支舞 ♪
♪ Love is only a dance ♪
♪ 我将专注自身 ♪
♪ I’ll try to apply myself ♪
♪ 教会我的心灵歌♥唱 ♪
♪ And teach my heart how to sing ♪
♪ 我将独自踏上前行的路 ♪
♪ I’ll go my way by myself ♪
♪ 如同翱翔的飞鸟 ♪
♪ Like a bird on the wing ♪
♪ 我会面对未知世界 ♪
♪ I’ll face the unknown ♪
♪ 打造属于自己的天地 ♪
♪ I’ll build a world of my own ♪
♪ 我自己 我最了解 ♪
♪ No one knows better than I, myself ♪
♪ 我独自一人 ♪
♪ I’m by myself ♪
♪ 茕茕孑立 ♪
♪ Alone ♪
♪ 我将独自踏上前行的路 ♪
♪ I’ll go my way by myself ♪
♪ 一出喜剧如此终了 ♪
♪ Here’s how the comedy ends ♪
♪ 我要否认自我 ♪
♪ I’ll have to deny myself ♪
♪ 否认爱情欢笑与好友 ♪
♪ Love and laughter and friends ♪
♪ 漫天的乌云 ♪
♪ Grey clouds in the sky above ♪
♪ 给我的兴致蒙上阴影 ♪
♪ Have put a blot on my fun ♪
♪ 我要飞得更高 ♪
♪ I’ll try to fly high above ♪
♪ 在阳光中找到我的归属 ♪
♪ For my place in the sun ♪
♪ 我会面对未知挑战 ♪
♪ And I’ll face the unknown ♪
♪ 打造属于自己的天地 ♪
♪ I’ll build a world of my own ♪
♪ 没人比我更了解我 ♪
♪ No one knows better than I, myself, no ♪
♪ 我最了解我自己 ♪
♪ No one knows better than I, myself ♪
♪ 曾经对爱的渴望与失落 ♪
♪ How I wanted love and fell ♪
♪ 现在都一并抛之脑后 ♪
♪ Now I say, “What the hell?” ♪
♪ 黑暗的日子已经褪去 ♪
♪ All of those dark days are gone ♪
♪ 只因我一直都在孤单独奏 ♪
♪ ‘Cause it’s solo all alone ♪
♪ 独自一人 ♪
♪ By myself ♪
♪ 从此刻起 ♪
♪ From now on ♪
朱迪
Judy?
什么事
Yeah.
朱迪 我们要关门了
Judy, we’re locking up.

Okay.
完全不急 你慢慢来
There’s absolutely no rush. Take your time.
你需要什么吗
Can I, uh, get you anything?
不用 不用
No. No, no.
我觉得你的表现非常好
I thought you were very good.
要是我无法重复呢
What if I can’t do it again?
-花了 -来 我来帮你
– A mess. – Here. Let me have a go at it.

There.
-完美 -焕然一新
– Perfect. – Brand new.
好了 你还需要什么吗
Right. Well, can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
来杯水还是…
A glass of water or…
不了 我拿上包到外面找你
No, no. I’ll get my bag and I’ll meet you outside.
好的
Of course.
起来
Get up.
我再也睡不着了
I can’t sleep at all anymore.
求你了 我睡不着 求你了
Please, I can’t sleep. Please. Please.
我管不着
That’s not my department.
但我记不住舞步
But I can’t remember the steps,
其他人总把我往后挤
and the others keep pushing me to the back,
我难受的时候大家总是吼我
and everyone shouts at me when I have a hard time with it.
起来
Get up.
-这是做什么 -朱迪·加兰十六岁了
– What’s this? – Judy Garland turns 16.
-还有两个月才到 -必须得是今天
– But that’s not for two months. – Gotta be today.
日程有冲突
Scheduling issues.
谁都不许往她头发上泼水
Nobody splash her hair.
所以这…这不算是派对吧
So this is really… I mean, it’s not really a party?
祝朱迪生日快乐
拍摄中还想办派对 别开玩笑了
In the middle of a shoot? You would have to be kidding.
有一个蛋糕 不许吃
There is a cake. Don’t eat it.
是假的吗
Is it fake?
生日快乐 朱迪
假装吃就行了
Pretend to eat it.
我午餐能休息一小时
You know I get an hour for lunch?
-合同里写好的 -你在说什么
– It’s in my contract. – What are you talking about?
我有一小时 我要休息 为什么不行
I get an hour. I wanna have it. I don’t see why I shouldn’t.
没人休息 别闹了
Nobody takes it. Come on.
朱迪
Judy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章大鱼
下一篇文章疾速备战
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!