好 你们赶快走 快 -等等
Okay, you guys got to go. – Wait.
梅茜
Maisie.
梅茜∙洛克伍德
Maisie Lockwood.
快走
Go.
这可是我的宝贝
That was my baby.
你在哪学的开飞机
Where’d you learn to fly?
空军
Uh, Air Force.
我妈妈来自空军世家
Legacy on my mama’s side.
是吗 我是海军
Yeah. I’m Navy.
你怎么干起这行来了
And so, how’d you end up doing this?
我以前是个守法的飞行员
I was a legit contract pilot for a grip,
但挣的薪水不够
but didn’t exactly pay enough
我得养家糊口
to be out here and send the money home,
所以找了几个人 做些更赚钱见不得光的事
so I hit up a few contacts for the more lucrative shady shit.
说实话 我有点受够这行了
Honestly, I might be done with this line of work.
所以你才帮我们
Is that why you’re helping us?
你女儿被交给他们时我在场
I was there when they handed your girl off to Biosyn.
我本可以说点什么 但我没有
I could’ve said something, but I didn’t.
当我看到她的照片…
And when I saw her picture…
我没法再也不管了
It isn’t enough to do nothing.
谢谢你
Thank you.

No.
糟了
Nope.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
没事吧
You good?
是 是 是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
没事 我一点都不怕 你呢
Yeah, I’m not shook at all. You?
一样 没事 没事
Nah. Nah, no.
弹射座椅信标
The ejection seat beacon.
我们去找她 -好 好的
We’ll find her. – Okay. Okay.
你很爱她吗
You really love her, huh?

Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
我也喜欢红头发
I like redheads, too.
什么 天啊
What? God.
那是谁
Who is that?
是格兰特和萨特勒
It’s Grant and Sattler.
这是直播 -12分钟之前的
Is this live? – 12 minutes ago.
当时我们在找出逃的恐龙
We were tracking the escaped asset.
没留意他们
Our guys missed it.
他们偷了一份基因样本
They stole a DNA sample.
他们怎么进去的 -他们有访问秘钥
How’d they get in there? – They used an access key.
一路畅通无阻
Yankee White clearance.
有个摄像头拍到伊恩∙马尔科姆
One of our cameras saw Ian Malcolm
往萨特勒的口袋里放了东西
put something in Sattler’s pocket.
好吧
All right.
我要见他
I want to see him.
把拉姆齐也叫上来 好吗
And get Ramsay up here, too, will you?
他们在哪
Where are they now?
他们正在去机场
On the way to the airfield.
刚好赶上了超级高铁
They caught the hyperloop right on schedule.
你怎么样
How are you?
没事吧
You all right?
一点也不好
Not really, no.

Hey.
我认识你妈妈
I, uh, knew your mom.
真的吗
You did?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
是啊 哈蒙德去世几年后
Yeah, a few years after Hammond died,
她来我们的大学讲课 然后…
she came to my university to lecture, and…
我们就成了好朋友
we became good friends.
她是什么样的人
What was she like?
才华横溢
Brilliant.
让所有人望尘莫及
Light-years ahead of everybody else.
而且心存良知
And she had a conscience.
其他人都忙着建主题公园
While they were out building theme parks,
而她却下决心
well, she was determined to prove
用基因的力量挽救生命
that genetic power could save lives.
我就是她的实验品
And I was her experiment.

No.
她渴望能有自己的孩子
She wanted a child more than anything.
最希望你能拥有她得不到的东西
But she wanted you to have what she couldn’t.
就是完整的人生
A full life.
我和她认识不久
I didn’t know her long.
但我知道她非常爱你
But I know she loved you very much.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
这是以前的琥珀矿井
This must be the old amber mines.
他们挖这些隧♥道♥时一定装了检修门
They must have made access doors when they built these tunnels.

Hey.
我听到了警报 没事吧
I heard the alarm. Everything all right?
没事 没什么大问题
Yeah, no, no. Nothing we can’t, uh, handle.
听我说… -你找我
Listen… – You rang?
太好了 马尔科姆博士
Oh, good. Dr. Malcolm.
你被…解雇了
You are… fired.
什么
What?
这活儿太轻松了
It was such a cushy gig.
如果安全访问密钥还在你身上
You can, uh, give your access key to security,
麻烦你交给保安
if you still have it.
有个超级高铁舱停在琥珀矿井里
One of the hyperloop pods just shut down in the amber mines.
什么
What?
哇 今天
Wow. This day.
哪个…哪个是那个座舱…
Uh, which… which pod are we…
矿井里…
Are there, um…
有没有恐龙
dinosaurs in the mines?
这里到处都有恐龙
There are dinosaurs everywhere.
我是说 严格来说 鸟类就是恐龙
I mean, you know, technically, birds are dinosaurs.
从基因学的角度来说…
Ge-Genetically speaking…
好了 刘易斯 格兰特和萨特勒在这个舱里
Okay, Lewis, Grant and Sattler are in this pod.
我们得尽快派一队安保过去
We need to send a security team out there ASAP.
好 一定会的 拉姆齐 谢谢
Okay. Absolutely, Ramsay. Thank you.
不过我们还是各司其职吧
Uh, let’s all just stay in our lanes, though.
这个事我处理 就这样
We can take care of it. Thank you, Doctor.
就这样 没别的话要说了吗
That’s it, huh? Nothing else to see here?
我不太喜欢你这个语气
Uh, I’m not sure I admire your tone right now.
请你离开这 -我会的
You need to leave. – Yeah, I do.
但走之前 我得跟大家说句对不起
But first, I owe all these folks an apology.
我认为 正是凭借我的声望
I think that by lending my cachet to this joint
生物合成公♥司♥看上去
I might have made it seem as if
才没那么腐♥败♥透顶
Biosyn wasn’t rotten to the core.
够了 伊恩
That’s enough, Ian.
看 这就是他们的办法
See, here’s how they get you.
短期内让你们
They give you so many promotions
多次升职
in a short period of time
削弱了你的批判性思考能力
that it bludgeons your capacity for critical thinking.
我的天哪 -于是该看的 你们不看
Oh, my God. – So then there are doors that you don’t open,
该问的 你们也不问
things that you ignore.
但其实 他在利用你们对恐龙的那种着迷
But mainly, he’s exploiting your enchantment with these.
你真有要紧的事要说吗 还是你…
Is there an actual concern here, or are you just…
正在加速人类的灭绝
You’re racing toward the extinction of our species,
而你并不在乎
and you don’t care.
你清楚自己在做什么 却不肯罢手
You know exactly what you’re doing, but you won’t stop.
你办不到
You can’t.
我以为你跟其他人不一样
You know, I thought you might be different,
但你和其他人一样
but you’re just like everyone else.
只看到自己想看到的
You see what you want to see.
于是你觉得我应该贪婪
You imagine unchecked avarice,
就这样看我 你把我当成什么了
so that’s what you find.
一个邪恶的 不受束缚的普罗密修斯吗
You envision what, an evil, unbound Prometheus?
我对你来说就是这样吗
So that’s what I am to you?
普罗密修斯受到了惩罚
Prometheus got gored.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!