爱你 小丫头 -当然
Heya, kid. – Of course.
我记得你
I remember you.
我也记得你
Remember you, too.
是他们帮我逃走的
They helped me escape.
是吗
Yeah?
你还好吗
You okay?
谢谢 -没事
Thank you. – Yeah.
我们该走了
We got to go.
得打破窗户才能进去
Gonna have to break a window to get inside that thing.
但愿没有人恐高
Hope nobody’s afraid of heights.
别动
Don’t move.
那是什么
What is that?
南方巨兽龙
Giganotosaurus.
世界上有史以来最大的食肉动物
Biggest carnivore the world has ever seen.
梅西 梅西 看着我
Maisie, Maisie, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
快上来 -快
Go, go, go, go. – Come on!
不不不不
No, no, no! No!
快点 -我要死了
Hustle. – I’m gonna die!
爬啊 爬上去 孩子 -不
Climb. Climb, kid. – No!
你不会 不 不会的 你没事
You’re not. No, you’re not. You’re okay.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
过来啊
Come on.

Hey.
没错 过来吧
Oh, yeah. Come here.
走 走 走 -帮我打开它 帮帮我
Go, go, go. – Help me open it. Help me out.
抓紧了
I got ya.
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go!
快跑
Run.
看到没 没那么糟
See? Not so bad.
来吧
Come on.
克莱尔
Claire!
通知人员撤离
Call an evacuation.
我们要把恐龙引进来
We need to bring the animals inside.
规定说的很明白 如果出现
The regulations are clear that in the event
二级事故… -嘘
of a level two… – Shh!
杰弗里
Jeffrey.
天…
God…
该死 -哦
…damn it! -Oh.
就…
Just…
就这么定了
Just call it.
注意 注意
Attention, attention.
这是紧急疏散命令
This is an immediate evacuation order.
远程围杆系统现在已经提供
Remote herding system is now active.
所有生物正在被驱赶至紧急隔离区
All living assets en route to emergency containment.
我联♥系♥不上任何人 因为到处都
Can’t get hold of anybody since everything is, uh,
着火了
on fire.
萨特勒博士 喝点水吧 -谢谢
Dr. Sattler, get some water. – Oh. Thanks.
格兰特博士 给你
Dr. Grant? Here you are.
我是欧文∙格雷迪
I’m, uh… I’m Owen Grady.
我看过你的书
Big fan. I read your book.
好吧 是录音的书
Well, book on tape.
欧文∙格雷迪 欧文∙格雷迪
Owen Grady, Owen Grady.
对 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
你训练过猛禽 -是啊
You trained raptors. -Yeah.
我试过
I tried. Yeah.
你还好吗
How you doing?
这里伤到了
The one here.
你…你之前在侏罗纪世界
You, uh… you were at Jurassic World.
侏罗纪世界
Jurassic World?
我不喜欢 嗯
Not a fan. Mm-mm.
好了 我们能找到出去的路吗
Okay, so we good to find a way out of here?

Yep.
开始吧
Let’s get it.
在主楼那里停着一架直升机
There’s a helicopter out in the main complex.
再启动ADS 我们就能回家
We turn the ADS back on, we go home.
等等 ADS是什么 -空中威慑系统
Wait, what’s an ADS? – Aerial deterrent system.
哦 呃…
Oh, uh…
你知道 为了翼龙之类的东西
You know, for the pterodactyls and shit.
不让它们靠近直升机
Keeps them away from the helicopters.
那怎么启动这个系统
Well, how do we turn it back on?
好了 看起来所有系统
Okay, it looks like all the systems
都和三楼的
run through to the control room,
控制室相连接
which is on the third floor.

Oh.
基地的地下都是联♥通♥的
These outposts are all connected underground.
好了 放松 兰博
All right, easy, Rambo.
你跟迅猛龙相处吗
So you worked in the raptor pen, huh?
没错 -哇 然后呢
Yeah. – Wow, and what-what happens?
是不是告诉他们该怎么做 然后它们…
Do you just tell ’em what to do, and they, uh…
就听你的 还是…
they comply or…?
这是基于相互尊重的人与动物之间的关系
Well, it’s a human/animal bond based on mutual respect.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我养过一条狗
Had a dog once.
它总是蹭我的腿 蹭的我小腿都起老茧了
Humped my leg so much, I… I got a callous on my shinbone.
我说的是真的
That’s a true story.
天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 很好
Hey. Good.
我有个想法
Here’s what I’m thinking.
我们重新开始 你和我
We get started again, you and me.
我能弄到钱
I can get money.
是啊 现在弄到钱很容易
Yeah, money’s cheap these days.
怎…怎么了
What-what’s the matter?
别那么担心 有…
Don’t look so worried. There’s…
每件事都有机会
There’s opportunity in everything.
即使这样 你会明白的
E-Even this. You’ll-you’ll learn that.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking, um…
把主导权交给你 好吗
Maybe you take more of a lead now, okay?
你有这个能力
You’re ready, I think.
拿着…
Here, take…
你到底是怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?
原来是你
It was you.
是你把项目泄露给马尔科姆 你…
You told Malcolm about the program. You-you…
一切都是你策划的 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You set this whole thing up? You set me up?
我给了你所有我没有的机会 我…
I gave you every opportunity I did not have. I…
我们有默契 拉姆齐
We have an understanding, Ramsay,
你不能单方面违背
and you do not break that.
我就不会违背
I would not break this.
我不是你
I’m not you.
这下糟了
Oh, this is very bad.
这是我们在公园用过的系统
This is the same system we used at the park.
很好 这么说我们就能…
Great, so we can, uh, turn on the…
启动系统离开这里了
the thing, and then we all get out of here?
我看看ADS…
Let’s see. ADS…
错误99 这是什么意思
What’s this? What-what’s error 99?
供电不足
Not enough power.
发生故障时 所有电力都会
In a breakdown, all available power is seized
用来维持主系统的运行
by the primary system to keep running.
我们需要集中所有电力启动ADS
We need all that power to reactivate the ADS.
所以系统的安全功能会害死我们
So the system’s safety feature is what’s gonna kill us?
当然 -我们怎么才能获得更多电力
Of course. – How do we get more power?
我们不能 但我们能重新分配已有电力
Uh, well, we can’t, but we can redistribute what we have
只要我们…只需要…
if we just… just need to…
关闭主系统
Shut down the primary system.
你说对了 -它在哪里
Yes, exactly. – Where is it?
就在楼上 -我陪你去
Uh, next floor up. – I’m coming with you.
我们逃到了这里
We escaped down here.
这是哪 水处理中心吗
Where is that? Water treatment center.
水力发电系统…在地下八层
Hydroelectric system…sub eight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!