I’m not angry.
所以你也用不着生气
So that means you don’t have to be angry.
我没有生气
I’m not angry.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.

Hey.
我们可以互相依赖这是很正常的
It’s okay for us to depend on each other.
人们都是这样的
That’s what people do.
我怎么知道别人是什么样
How would I know what people do?
这四年里我只和你们俩
The only people I’ve spoken to in the past four years
说过话
are you both.
再说了我都不算是一个真正的人
Besides, I’m not even a real person anyway.
什么
What?
我是另一个人的复♥制♥体
I was made from someone else.
我不是我
I’m not me.
你从来都是独一无二的你自己
You’re the only you who ever was.
怎么了
What?
没什么
No.
那句话是不是太老套了
Was that, like, really corny?
这太老套了
It was so corny.
你说别说出去行吗
Can we keep that between us?
我可不敢保证
Can’t promise that.
嘿 小丫头 -嗨
Hey, kid. – Hi.
抱歉回来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
啵 啵
Bop, bop.
啊哦
Aw.
你一身马味儿
You smell like horses.

Mm.
你喜欢这个味吗
Oh, you like that, do you?
我喜欢 没错 -啊哦
I do, yeah. – Aw.
好吧
Okay.
嗯…
Um…
那我去…做晚饭了
I’m gonna… make dinner.
你觉得好吗
Everything okay?
他又去镇上了
She went into town again.
这孩子
This kid.
你跟她谈过了吗
Did you talk to her?
试过了
I tried.
我会跟她说
I’ll talk to her.
好了
All right.
你得向外削
Cut away from yourself.

Whoa.

Whew.
真酷呀 -是吗
Stone-cold. – Right?
我可不敢惹他
I would not mess with her.
可不是
No way.
听着 孩子 我们得谈谈
Listen, kiddo, we should probably talk
你去镇上的事情
about you going into town.
我想你不知道
I don’t think you understand
我被困在这有多难受
how bad it is being trapped here.
没有人困着你
You’re not trapped here.
我们只是没有办法信任别人
We just don’t trust people.
不 你们只是不信任我
No, you just don’t trust me.
还指望我能信任你们
And then you expect me to trust you.
为什么我不能有点自♥由♥ -你就是不能
Why can’t I have any freedom? – Because you can’t.
好极了
That went great.
怎么回事啊
What is happening?
她14岁了 -是啊
She’s 14. – Yeah.
你知道这年纪什么样
You remember what that was like.
说的对
I do.
我们不能一直把她留在这
We can’t keep her here forever.
如果不想出个办法来
If we don’t figure this out,
她会跑到更远的地方
she’s gonna go a lot farther than the bridge.
她要是被发现了我们就别想见到她了
If they find her, we’re never gonna see her again.
保护她是我们的责任
We got to protect her. That’s our job.
这就是我们要做的
That’s what we’re gonna do.
怎么保护
Protect her how?
把她关在屋里吗
By locking her inside?
她有很多疑问
She’s got questions.
那些疑问我们都回答不了
You know, questions we can’t answer.
她想知道自己是谁
She wants to know who she is.
夏洛特∙洛克伍德的又是谁
Who Charlotte Lockwood was.
我要跟踪格雷蒂到家了
Tracked Grady to his house.
你说对了…迅猛龙生了个崽子
You were right… the raptor’s got a juvenile.
不过还有一件事
But listen, there’s something else.
我找到了你要的女孩
I found that girl you’ve been after.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我都不知道找谁
Wasn’t sure who to call.
动物管理局只关心恐龙
Fish and Wildlife didn’t even want to see it
别的都懒得看
if it wasn’t a dinosaur.
可不是嘛 恐龙是全民焦点
Yeah, well, they get all the attention.
你们每隔九十米划定
You guys want to vary the sampling plots
一个采样区好吗
a hundred yards each?
他们是你的学生 -对
These your students? – Yeah.
对我们一直在研究工业化
We’ve been looking into the impact
农业对环境的影响
of industrial farming on the environment,
所以我们专业对口
so this is right up our alley.
它们扫荡了六十块农田
They hit 60 fields in the county.
你以前见过这种情况吗
Have you seen anything like this before?
没有 没见过这样的
No. Not like this.
他们正在毁掉整个中西部的农田
They’ve been leaving degraded fields all across the Midwest.
那些大公♥司♥原来想消灭所有的害虫
First, these big companies try to kill off all the insects.
结果呢
Now this.
那是你的地吗
Is that your land?
是本内兹家的玉米
That’s the Bennetts’ corn.
蝗虫不吃他们的庄稼
The locusts didn’t eat that.
你们家和他们家的种子一样吗
You plant the same seed as the Bennetts?
不一样
No.
我们互不相干
We are independent.
他们用生物合成公♥司♥的
They use Biosyn seed.
是啊 我想也是
Yeah, I bet they do.
你抓到过一只活的吗
You say you caught a live one?
好了 慢慢放她下来
Okay. Let her down slow.
知道了吗 -是啊 很容易
Got it? – Yeah. Easy.
我们为什么要挖掘
Why do we dig?
因为古生物学是科学
‘Cause paleontology is science,
而科学皆是真理
and science is about the truth,
这些石头里就藏着真理
and there is truth in these rocks.
你快过来看看
You’re gonna want to see this.
艾莉∙萨特勒
Ellie Sattler.
艾伦∙格兰特
Alan Grant.
你一点都没变啊
You look the same.

Oh.
还有这个地方…真是…
And this place… it’s so…
真是像你
…so, uh, you.
我很抱歉…
I’m sorry, I…
早知道你会来 我就…
If I’d known you were coming, I would’ve…
呃…
Uh…
想喝点什么 啤酒还是…
Can I get you something? A beer or…
哇哦 上午十点喝酒不大好吧
Um, well, maybe not at- 00 a.m.
但冰茶或…
But iced tea or…
茶 好的
Tea. Yeah.
我泡茶还可以
Tea. I can do that.
刚才进来时有很多游客
Saw a lot of tourists on the way in.
我们的费用都用完了 所以…
Well, the funding’s dried up, so…
总得想办法补贴点
somebody’s got to pay for all this.
也是 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
我看了你的文章
I read your articles about soil science
是关于土壤学和再生农业的
and regenerative farming.
写的很好 -谢谢
It was great. – Thanks.
让我觉得还有改变的希望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!