Sorry. I can’t get involved.
我看到他了
Think I got him.
目标正在移♥动♥
Target on the move.
跟着他的是我们的卧底
That’s our undercover agent with him.
克莱尔 他去下面了
Claire, he’s headed underground.
看到他了吗 -看到了
See him? – Yeah, I’ve got him.
好了 走
All right, let’s go.
第四小队
Team four,
需要你们向南搜索
need you to sweep spreading south.
所有单位 进入目标位置
All units, take up bull’s-eye position.
这里是B1 目标出现
This is Bravo One. Primary target in sight.
没有看到女孩
No sign of the girl.
A小队 离开
Alpha team, stand clear.
我的人说迅猛龙来的时候状态很好
My people say the raptor arrived in good condition.
你们竟然没有绑它
You boys didn’t cock this up.
真让我惊讶
Color me amazed.
我还有另外一份活给你
I do have another job for you.
短途 钱双倍
Short hop. Money’s double.
什么货
What’s the cargo?
野蛮暴龙
Atrociraptors.
纯种
Thoroughbreds.
受过杀戮训练
Trained to kill.
杀谁
Kill who?
让杀谁就杀谁
Whoever they’re told.
用激光标记目标 它们会寻着气味
Laser marks the target, they attach to the scent,
追杀到底
don’t stop till it’s dead.
从不失手
Inescapable.
培育杂交品种的蠢货完全搞错了
Those idiots making hybrids had it all wrong.
你不能培养忠诚
You can’t engineer loyalty.
你必须培养它
You have to nurture it.
五万美元把它送到里亚德
50,000 to fly them to Riyadh.
做还是不做
In or out?
她不在这里
She’s not here.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
就快到了
Almost there.
就是这里 行动
That’s the drop. Let’s go.
放下武器 -看着他们
Weapons down! – Eyes on ’em!
举起手来 -发现目标
Hands in the air! – Contact made!
德拉库尔 马上趴下
Delacourt, on the floor now!
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
德拉库尔 跟住他
Delacourt! Stay with him!
该死
Shit.
把卡车开出去
Get that truck out of here!
德拉库尔跑了
We lost Delacourt!
这里是 B1
This is Bravo One.
卡车正在接近地下通道
Truck is approaching the underpass.

Come on!
那个女孩 她在哪
The girl, where is she?
他们把她带到哪去了 -把它弄下来
Where did they take her? – Get it off!
她在哪 -我不知道
Where is she? – I don’t know!
我们把她交给桑托斯
We handed her off to Santos.
不知道之后她被带到哪去了
I don’t know where they took her after that.
克莱尔 是桑托斯
Claire, it’s Santos.
穿白衣服的 -我去找他
The woman in white. – I’ll find her.
B组 注意后方
Bravo team, watch your six.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
嘿 -等等
Hey! – Hold it!
放它出来
Let them out.
什么
What?!
照我说的做
You heard me.
该死
Merde.
克莱尔 找到她了吗
Claire, do you have her?
我们遇到麻烦了
We had some trouble.
什么麻烦 -女孩的父母
What kind? – The parents.
格雷迪和迪林…他们来了
Grady and Dearing…they’re here.
你能应付吗
Can you take care of it?
我可不白干
Not for free.
给我做吧
Well, do it.
妈妈
Mama.
好 好 听我说
Okay, okay, listen.
不不不
No, no, no.
你不会对人使用它
You don’t use it on people.
我女儿在哪
Where’s my daughter?
她根本就不是你的女儿
She wasn’t yours to begin with.
告诉我
Tell me.
生物合成
Biosyn.
他们带她去那家公♥司♥了
They’re taking her to Biosyn.
你错过了她
You missed her.
她已经走了
She’s gone.
抓住我的手 快
Take my hand. Come on.
你抓紧了
Hold on tight.
什么
What?
记得怎么把迅猛龙弄进卡车吗
Do you remember how we used to get the raptors in the truck?
记得 -好
Yeah. – Yeah.
你上吧 -不
You’re up. – No.
找准时机侧空翻
At the last minute, dive-roll.
我做不到 -你可以的
I don’t dive-roll. – You’ll be fine.
我一直把握不好时间
I never got the timing right.
现在吗
Now?
快了 马上就好了
Any minute. Any minute now.
现在吗 -不行
Now? – No.
现在
Now!
好 好
Yeah. Yeah!
不许动
Freeze.
我要开飞机走
I’m flying us out of here.
你打算到哪里去
Tell me where you want to be dropped.
你去过生物合成公♥司♥吗
You ever flown to Biosyn?
欧文 她被带走了
Owen, they took her to Biosyn!
岛的北边有个机场 -走
There’s an airfield on the north side of the island. – Go.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
待在这别动
Stay where you are.
右转弯
Right!
小心
Heads up!
我们今天树敌太多了
We made a lot of enemies today.
赶紧走
We got to go.
他会来的 -嗯哼
He’ll be here. – Uh-huh.
来不及了来不及了
Out of time, out of time.
他来了
There he is.
靠边停 -飞机可不是这么开的
Pull over. – That’s not how planes work.
靠边停 飞机可不是这么开的
打开后舱门
Open the back.
快进来
Come on!
抓紧了
Hold on tight!
哦 该…
Oh, sh…
真厉害
Still got it.
凯拉∙沃茨
Kayla Watts.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
你可不像生物合成公♥司♥的人
You don’t look like you fly for Biosyn.
我就当你说这句话
I’m gonna take that the way you meant it
是想夸我好了
and not the way it sounded.
我拿钱办事
I fly from whoever got a bag,
不过这次就当帮忙了
but we’ll call this one a favor.
耳机用不了 坏了
Those don’t work. They broke.
我答应送你们
I’ll take y’all to Biosyn,
但不保证你们的安全
but I can’t promise it won’t be dangerous.
你愿意为陌生人冒生命危险
You’re willing to risk your life for people you never met?
你想问问题还是搭便车
You want to ask questions, or you want a ride?
搭便车吧
We’ll take the ride.
这是栖息地开♥发♥实验室
So, this is our habitat development lab.
最近有不少激动人心的发现
A lot of exciting discoveries as of late.
我们带回了许多
We’ve brought back numerous species

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!