Gave me grounds for some hope, for a change.
你孩子怎么样
How are your kids?

Mm.
好极了 长大了
Amazing. Grown.
真想不到两个都上大学了
It’s shocking. They’re both in college.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
你和马克
And Mark?
结束了
It’s over.

Oh.
那太遗憾了
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
没关系
It’s okay.
我又回归自我了
I’m back to me.
专心工作
My work.
你懂得 这… -那不错
You know, it’s… – That’s great.
是很好
It’s good. It is.
我确实又恢复单身了
I’m alone at last.
想想就激动
Exciting times.
是啊 过上了和你一样的生活
Yeah, I’m living the Alan Grant life.
实在是… -会很孤单
It’s just… – Can be lonely.
太自♥由♥了
…so free.
艾莉
Ellie…
你不辞辛劳的跑过来 不是为了拉家常吧
You didn’t come out all this way just to catch up, now, did you?
翅膀丑没错
Well, it’s a locust.
上颚 翅膀 胸部 但是…
Mandibles, wings, thorax, but…
这体型也太大了
God, the size of it is massive.
他拥有白恶纪就灭绝的基因
It has genes that have been extinct since the Cretaceous,
这种蝗虫正在成群结队破坏
and swarms of them are decimating crops
爱荷华州到德克萨斯州的农田
from Iowa to Texas.
很可怕吧
Terrifying, right?
一开始只有几百只
Started as a few hundred.
到夏末可能会有几百万只
There could be millions by the end of the summer.
这样下去的话
If they keep going,
最后连喂鸡喂牛的谷物都没有
there will be no grain to feed chickens, cattle.
整个食物链都会崩溃
The entire food chain would collapse.
这件事很明显是人为的 可为什么要这么做呢
Well, it’s clearly designed, but why would anyone do that?
生物合成公♥司♥的庄稼 这种蝗虫都不吃
None of the crops they’re eating are Biosyn seed.
生物合成
Biosyn.
你觉得是生物合成公♥司♥干的吗
You’re saying Biosyn made this.
他们绝对做的出来
I mean, it would not shock me
掌控全球粮食供应这种事
that they want to control the world’s food supply.
那会先饿死几百万人
Not before a few million starve.
那句话怎么说的
Yeah, what is that saying?
三顿饭吃不上就会天下大乱
Uh, we’re three meals away from anarchy?
如果不阻止他们 就准备吃最后三顿饭了
If we don’t stop them, you can pick your last three meals.
你为什么要带它来找我
So why are you bringing it to me?
我需要拿到切实证据
I need concrete evidence
证明这是他们干的
Biosyn’s responsible for all this.
我得去他们的保护区
I need to go to their sanctuary
从那里的蝗虫身上提取基因
and get DNA from another locust there.
但我缺少一个证人
But I need a witness.
艾伦
Alan.
你很有威望 大家都信任你
You command respect. People believe you.
艾莉
Ellie.
我来这就是想躲清静
You know why I’m here? It’s quiet.
我受够了那些事
I’m done with all that.
是吗 好啊
Are you? Okay.
那行 抱歉艾伦
Well, I’m sorry, Alan.
没有人可以置身事外
Nobody gets that luxury anymore.
包括你在内
Not even you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我只信得过你
You’re the one I trust.
那个保护区到底在哪 鸟不拉屎的地方吗
This Biosyn sanctuary is what, a hundred miles from anywhere?
你要怎么进去
How do you even get in there?
我受到邀请
I got an invite.
他们公♥司♥的哲学家邀请我去
From their in-house philosopher.
这年头研究混沌理论
Seems there’s a lot of money
还挺能赚钱
in being a chaotician these days.
所以他就突然的无缘无故的请你去了
And he just happened to invite you out of the blue, huh?
他说有我感兴趣的东西
He said there were things I’d want to see.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你到底来不来
You coming or what?
捕获的恐龙
Every animal captured on the mainland
都会先送到这里 然后才能运到
comes through here before shipping out
白云石山脉的生物合成公♥司♥保护区
to Biosyn’s sanctuary in the Dolomites.
我们对它们进行治疗
We give them medical attention
健健康康的
and make sure they leave healthy.
有很多保安人员啊
So much security.
你看到的只是一部分
Those are just the ones you see.
有很多坏人想得到这些宝宝
A lot of shady types out there want these guys.
你们的飞机在加油嘛
Your plane’s just fueling up.
那家公♥司♥可不好进啊 你们有熟人
Biosyn’s a tough invite. You guys must know somebody.
我能摸摸吗… -当然可以摸
Do you mind if I…? – Of course.
你好
Hello.
你怎么
You see me?
跟着我
Follow me.
几周前我们从
We rescued these guys
内华达州的非法养殖场救了它
from an illegal breeding farm in Nevada a few weeks ago.
现在已经关了养殖场
Shut the whole place down.
有人已经去看了
Anonymous tip.
乖孩子
Good girl.
好 好
Yes. Yes.
艾伦
Alan.
真是百看不厌
You never get used to it.
保重 -谢谢
Take care. – Thank you.
再见 -好的
Bye. – Okay.

Hey.
你长得真像布鲁
You look just like Blue.
这个吗
This?
你想尝尝
You want to try it?
好啊
Okay.

Huh.
梅茜 别动
Maisie, don’t move.
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl.
别惹事好吗
Staying out of trouble?
它有了宝宝 这怎么可能
She had a baby. That’s impossible.
退回去
Back up.
它不会伤人吧
She won’t hurt us, right?
你说得对 它百分百会
Oh, you’re damn right she will.
正常呼吸
Just breathe.
它会以为你怕了
If you don’t, she’ll think you’re scared.
我就是怕
I am scared.
不 不能让它知道这个
Nah. She doesn’t need to know that.
它的窝肯定在附近
Her nest has got to be nearby.
梅茜进屋去 -我要跟你去
Maisie, get inside. – I’m coming with you.
我刚才说什么了
What did I just say?
我们准备行动
We got to move.
不急 等等那女孩
Not yet. We need the girl.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what’s up?

Oh.
梅茜 梅茜
Maisie? Maisie.
嗯 嗯
Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不能关着我
You can’t keep me here.
你不是我妈
You’re not my mother.
她离开家了
She’s leaving the house.
绑住它 -快点 我们走
Tie it down! – Come on, let’s go.
我们快走
Let’s get out of here!
你是谁
Who are you?
克莱尔
Claire!
他们找来了 -什么
They found her. – What?
你说谁呀 -偷猎者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!