给我八分钟 我能找到它
Give me eight minutes, I could find her.
等等 那是谁 -贝塔
Wait, who’s this now? – Beta.
布鲁的孩子 -迅猛龙
Blue’s baby. – Velociraptor.
什么 -迅猛龙宝宝
What? – A baby raptor?
你给它取了一个名字 怎么样
And you gave her a name. How about that?
我承诺我会带它回去
I made a promise we would bring her home.
你竟然对恐龙做出了承诺
You made a promise to a dinosaur.
你跟我们一起去 对吗
You’re coming with us, right?
梅西 我 …
Maisie, I…
拜托了
Please.
我会在第五频道
I’ll be on channel five.
好的 -我们在第三频道
Okay. -We’re on three.
活着回来
Come back.
我一向命大
I always come back.
十分钟后我开直升机过来 等我信♥号♥♥
I’ll have that chopper hot in ten. Wait for my signal.
第四阶段撤离已经完成
Evacuation phase four complete.
所有生物均已抵达隔离区
All living assets now in containment.
开始工作
Come on.
还会做噩梦吗
Still get nightmares?
天天做
All the time.
你呢
You?
我有很多后悔的事
I have a lot of regrets.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好吧…
Well…
我们活在后悔中 停留在过去
we hold on to regret, we stay in the past.
可是我觉得最重要的 是…
What matters, I guess, is…
是眼下的选择
…is what we do now.
对吧
Right?

Yeah.
没人说过这里有虫子
Nobody said there’d be bugs.
B4 它就在里面
B4. She’s in here.
注意两边
Watch the sides.
它们总是从侧面来
They always come from the sides.
起初我们以为…
You know, at first we thought…
它们会把猎物开膛破肚 但不是
they disembowel their prey, but no.
它们很聪明 会直接攻击对方的喉咙
They’re smart enough to go straight for the throat.
咬断静脉或动脉
The veins, the arteries.
有时还会咬断整个脖子
Sometimes both at the same time.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Oh, okay.
看到你们了
We’ve got you.
就在那条过道上
It’s right down that aisle.
就在你所在的那条过道上
It’s right down that aisle where you are.
她们为什么蹑手蹑脚的…
Why are they skulking in-in…
你可以直接冲过去
You can sprint right for it.
好 在这里
Okay. Here it is.
六个方格里面有个黄色按钮
Okay, so it-it’ll be a yellow button on a grid of six.
有个绿色按钮 你看到绿色按钮了吗
There’s a green button. Do you see a green button?
不是那个绿色的按钮
It’s not that green button.
四… -哪个是按钮
It’s four… – which one’s the button?
倒数第四个
Four from the bottom.
在… -哇 哇
Above the… – Whoa, whoa.
哇哇哇 第四个
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Fourth one up?
第三个往下 第四个往上…都一样
Third one down or fourth one up…same thing.
伊恩 说具体点
Ian, be specific.
它在这里
She was here.
把灯关了
Lights off.
我不知道怎么能说得更具体
I don’t know how I could possibly be more specific
除了说你想要的那个上面标着…
other than to say that the one you want is marked with…
E1 -E1 E1
E1. – E1. E1.
E1
E1.

Yeah.
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
见鬼 它跑得真快
Damn it, she’s fast.

Hey.
看着我
Eyes on me.
我得打她的脖子侧面
I’ve got to hit her on the side of her neck.
梅西 你要吸引它的注意力
Maisie, you’re gonna hold her focus.
格兰特 我们三角站位
Grant, we’re triangulating.

Go.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, girl.
我答应过你妈妈会送你回家
I promised your mom I’d get you home.
主系统重新启动
Primary system rebooting.
等等 哇哇哇哇
Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
不不不 -不不不
No, no, no. – No, no, no.
重启了
It’s rebooting.
不 不该是这样的
No, it shouldn’t be doing that.
给 拿着
Here, take this.
我们得继续找 -伊恩 关掉它
We got to stay on it. – Ian, shut it down!
我们会成功的
We’re-we’re gonna make it work.
我们会解决的 这很复杂
We’re gonna figure this out. It’s very complex.
我们没时间复杂了
We don’t have time for complex!
主系统受损
Primary system compromised.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
空中威慑系统激活
Aerial deterrent system active.
成功了 成功了
Victory! Victory!
该死 感觉真好
Damn, that felt good.
来吧
Oh, come on!
你有什么要说的吗
What’s your story?
等等
Wait!
在生物合成公♥司♥ 我们致力于
At Biosyn, we’re dedicated
这样一个理念 恐龙可以
to the idea that dinosaurs
让我们更多地了解自己
can teach us more about ourselves.
好了 凯拉 我们准备好了
All right, Kayla, we’re good to go.
好了 小可爱
Okay, cutie.
过来
Oh, come here. Oh.
你没事吧 -总有一天会的
You all right? – Someday.
好吧
Okay.

Hey.
我记得你
I remember you.
拜托 你得听我说
Please, you have to listen to me.
你制♥造♥了一场生态灾难
You created an ecological disaster.
我可以补救它
And I can fix it.
夏洛特改变了梅茜的身体内的所有细胞
Charlotte Lockwood changed every cell in Maisie’s body.
救了她的命
It saved her life.
如果我知道她是怎样改写梅茜的基因
If I can understand how Charlotte rewrote Maisie’s DNA,
我就能把这个方法用到整个蝗虫群中
I can spread change from one locust to the entire swarm
再晚就来不及了
before it’s too late.
可以 可以的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
这是她想要的
It’s what she would have wanted.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行不行
No, no, no.
绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no.
他吗
Him?
不能靠他
Not him.
一切都是他搞出来的
Not him. It’s always him.
所有的…
Every si…
你肩上的是恐龙吗
Is that a dinosaur on your shoulder?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我升空了 到中心集♥合♥
I have air. Meet me at the center.
不不不不不 等等 等等 嘿嘿
No, no, no, no, no, no. W-Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey.
别…别降落在这里
D-Do… do not land in here.
我别无选择 伙计 山谷不安全
I don’t have a choice, dude. The valley isn’t safe.
不 它们已经不在山谷里了
No, they’re not in the valley anymore!

Oh!
不是冲我们来的
This isn’t about us.
快跑
Run!
天啊 扶他起来 扶他起来
Oh, my God! Get him up, get him up!
快 快点 -快点
Come on, come on! – Come on.
快 快 快 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!