– 很好的一个泉水 – 没错
– Very good fountain. – Yes.
你的法国亲戚在厕所里洗澡
Your French relatives are bathing in the toilet.
天啊
Oh, my God.
牙刷
Toothbrushes.
我把他们放在这
I’ll just leave them right here.
我马上回来
I’ll be rightback.
我要去洗个澡
I’m going to take a shower…
然后去收拾厨房♥
then go tackle that kitchen.
抓紧 我们的晚餐定在八点
Hurry. Our dinner reservation’s at 8:00.
哦!我们去哪吃?
Oh! Where are we going?
拉图尔
Latour.
你不觉得那里有点太正式吗?
Isn’t that just a little formal for our guests?
你跟我说的你表哥很高贵
First you tell me your cousin’s nobility…
然后你又不满意
then you get mad at me when I suggest…
也许他并不是
that just maybe, he’s not.
我选了镇上最好的餐厅 你却不高兴
Now you’re upset because I pick the best restaurant in town.
我不知道怎么做 才能让你满意
You make it impossible for me to do the right thing.
没错 你是对的 拉图尔挺好
No. You’re right. Latour’s gonna be great.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thankyou, big bear.
– 我去洗澡了 – 好的
– I’ll be in the shower. – All right.
味道很不错
Ah. Verygood flavor.
这不是酒 乡巴佬
This is not wine, ignorant peasant.
这是洗澡用的油
It is oil for the bath.
味道很不错
Mmm. Very good perfume.
很不错
Very creamy.
轮到你了
Bathe, servant.
不 我在圣诞节时已经洗过了
No, my sire. I have taken a bath at Christmas.
– 洗! – 不!
– Bathe! – No, no!
我不想因为感冒而死去!
I’m afraid! I don’t want to catch cold and die!
安静!
Be silent, peasant!
你还有这个洗澡用的油吗?
Do you have another bottle of this bathing oil for Andre?
你知道你刚才用的
Do you realize the bath you just took…
超过两千美元?
costover $2,000?
那是美元
That’s American dollars.
很贵吗?
Is that a lot?
没错
Yes, it is.
我会还给你的
Then I will repay you with one of my swans.
哦 听起来很公平
Oh, well. That sounds fair.
我的族谱 这么多的后代
My family tree. So many descendants.
– 哪位? – 请找卡瑟笛先生
– Hello? – Mr. Cassidy, please.
等一会儿
Yeah. Hold on one second. Hunter?
怎么?
Yeah, bunny?
你办公室的电♥话♥ 要接么?
Honey, it’s your office. Do you want to take it?
– 我在楼上接吧 – 好的
– I’ll take it upstairs. – Oh, OK.
哪位?
Hello? Hello?
你好
Hello.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是安德鲁
I’m Andre le Pate. I have big balls…
我的屁♥股♥在冒火
and my ass breathes fire.
肯定很疼
Wow. That must hurt.
– 喂 – 喂?
– Hello. – Hello?
我叫你别往我家打电♥话♥
I told you never to call me here.
哦 我忘了
Well, I forgot.
– 喂! – 你跟谁在一起?
– Hello! Enter! – Somebody there with you?
– 哦! – 天啊!
– Aah! – Jesus!
马上挂掉电♥话♥!否则我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Hangup the damn phone, or I’ll call the police!
我想他挂上电♥话♥了
I think he hung up the phone.
是瑟伯特的私人助理
It was Thibault’s little retarded homuncular assistant.
看 多危险
Look, this is dangerous.
我等朱丽娅睡了再给你电♥话♥?
I’ll call you back after Julia goes to bed, OK?
朱丽娅小姐
Lady Julia.
你好漂亮
You are more than a rose.
你真的很漂亮
You are love’s own flower.
你真好笑
Come on. That’s ridiculous.
这是件旧衣服 很早以前穿过
No, I just… This old thing, I threw it on.
好几年没穿了
I haven’tworn it in a couple of years…
我应该想出一个姿势来答谢你
but I guess I should learn how to take a compliment.
多谢
Thank you.
还不够
Almost.
谢谢
Thank you.
好多了
Much better.
亲表妹的手
Kissing cousins.
我从来没有见过
I don’t think that I’ve ever seen anyone…
一个人能吃这么多的
eat a steak in two bites before.
谢谢 主人!
Thank you, master!
祝福你!
Be blessed!
我敢保证
I can assure you…
谢谢!
Thank you!
还要松露沙司吗?
Like some more truffle sauce with that?
对不起 但是这位先生
Excuse me, butthe gentleman…
不能离开桌子进餐
can’t eat off the floor.
他不是先生 他是我的仆人
He’s not a gentleman. He’s my servant…
他不能和我坐一起
and he’s not worthy of our company.
谢谢
Thank you.
实在抱歉 安德鲁 你能
I’m truly sorry, sir. Andre, would you please…
不 夫人 这是不可能的
No, no, milady. It is not possible.
求你了
Please.
瑟伯特 能让他坐到桌子前么?
Thibault, please, will you let him sit at the table?
算我求你了?
For me?
好 我答应你
I will please you, lovely one.
来吧 你这个笨蛋
Obey,foolish wart.
谢谢
Thank you.
可他们不会感觉舒服的
And you were worried they wouldn’t be comfortable.
实际上 地板更适合他
Actually, the floor wasn’t such a bad place for him.
便于清洗
Easier to hose down.
奶酪!奶酪太好吃了!
Cheese! Very good cheese!
安德鲁 你在干吗?
Andre, what are you doing?
你在干吗?安德鲁?不!
What are you doing? Andre? No, no!
– 安德鲁 别这样 – 这样不好!
– Andre, no. – No. Bad!
坐下 好好吃你的
Hey. Sit down. Eat this.
亨特 你能…
Hunter, could you…
这是点心?
No. This is for dessert. All right?
别这样
Please, sir, please.
对不起
I’m sorry. I’m terribly sorry.
都记在帐上 好吧 谢谢
Just add it to the check. All right? Thank you.
吃完正餐后再吃这个 好吗?
You eat this after dinner. All right?
没关系 真对不起
No, it’s all right. I’m terribly sorry.
你只管记在帐上就行了
Just add it to the bill. Thank you.
好的
All right.
我脸上有什么东西吗?
Do I have something on my face?
你让我想起了国王的女儿
You remind me of the daughter of a king.
谢谢
Thank you.
由于血统关系
On the subject of Julia’s noble ancestry…
你应该知道朱丽娅 为什么继承了你的遗产?
you do understand why she was granted control of the estate?
朱丽娅是玛菲特家族的 我的就是她的
Julia is a Malfete. Everything I have is hers.
那你没有异议 如果她继续拥有你的财产?
So you have no objection if she retains control?
– 没有 – 好的
– No. – Wonderful.
我想你对我们的计划 会感到很满意的
I’m sure you’ll be very pleased with our plans.
你将使我们…
They’re going to make us…
我的意思是 你和朱丽娅都很有钱
I mean you and Julia-very wealthy.
我本来就很有钱 有成百上千的马
I am already wealthy. I own hundreds of horses…
十大箱胡椒 四百多袋羊毛
ten chests of pepper, four hundred bags of wool…
还有五十桶西班牙橄榄汁
and fifty barrels of Spanish olives.
你还有我 主人
And you own me, sire.
是的 但是你不值钱
Yes, but you have no value.
没错
That is true.
你该道歉
Excuse you.
别给恶魔留下任何东西!
Leave nothing for the devil!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!