是的
No.
我想你可能
Do you think maybe you’ve suffered…
在意外中丧失了一部分记忆?
some sort of memory loss from the accident?
没错!自从我喝掉那鬼药水 我就什么都记不起来了
Yes! After I drankthe potion, I remember nothing.
– 药水? – 一整瓶!
– Onions? – All of them!
太好了 你喜欢吃热狗?
All right. You like to eat hot dogs, huh?
无论哪种狗我都不介意
I like to eat every kind of dog.
你疯了吗?
Now, what are you doing?
– 宝贝! – 滚开!
– Aargh! – Leave the dogs!
哦 不!
No, no, no. Stop it!
停手
Please, stop.
实在是对不起
I’m sorry, I’m so very sorry.
他是法国人
He’s French.
看的出来
Yeah. Very.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
情况比我想象的要糟
The situation’s much worse than I thought.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
哦 见鬼
Holy shit.
亨特 这就是瑟伯特 玛菲特
Hunter, this is Thibault Malfete.
瑟伯特 这是我的未婚夫
Thibault, this is my fiance, Hunter.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
– 你是贵族吗? – 不是
– Are you noble? – No. Sorry.
但我能确定 你肯定是
But I can certainly tell that you are.
这是安德鲁 瑟伯特的仆人
And this is Andre, Thibault’s assistant.
大鼻子你好
Hello, big nose.
跟在战车后边 乡巴佬
Run behind the chariot, peasant.
遵命 主人!
Yes, master!
不能让他跟着车跑
He can’t run behind the car.
因为他不是贵族 所以他不能骑
He cannot ride. He’s not noble.
我知道 但他必须上车
Yes, but he has to ride in the car.
– 他很能跑 – 我们走高速
– He’s very fast. – We’re taking the freeway.
– 你每小时能跑七十英里? – 我有一双好鞋
– You can run 70 miles an hour? – I have good boots.
不 你必须上车
No. You must sit in the car, please.
– 我能跑 – 我知道你能
– I am fast. – I’m sure you are.
换个时候再跑给我看吧
I’d love to see you run sometime.
– 听她的吧 – 是的 主人
– Obey. – Yes, my lord.
你要一些狗吗?
Do you want some dog?
太快了
Too fast.
你们还行吧?
Are you OK, Mr. Pate?
还是太快了!
Ohh. Too fast!
亲爱的 你能再慢一点吗?
Honey, could you slow down just a little bit?
现在时速只有二十二英里
I’m going 22 miles an hour.
我知道 你能放慢到二十一吗?
Yes, I know. Could you try going 21?
你的车怎么了?
Hey, what’s the matter with you?
你知道怎么开车吗?
You don’t know how to drive?
别管我
Go.
靠!
What?
马上就要到了
It’s gonna be fine.
哦 上帝
Oh, dear.
别从窗户出来
Get in and open the door.
进屋吧
Let’s go inside.
哦 宝贝
Hi, sweetie. Hello, Churchill.
宝贝 来这 拍一下手掌
Hello. Come here. Give Mom a high-five.
这是我的宝贝
All right. That’s my boy.
走吧
Let’s go.
我喜欢你的帽子
Like the hat.
安杰列!过来一下!
Angelique! I need you now!
进屋 乡巴佬
Come here, peasant.
– 马上过来! – 我这就来
– Come now! – OK, I’m coming.
快点
Hurry up.
你怎么办到的?
How did you do that?
黑夜
Night.
白天
Day.
黑夜 白天!
Night. Day!
在我的城♥堡♥里 没有这个发明
I do not have this invention in my castle.
你们有电吗?
You don’t have power?
我有权利去判处别人死刑
I have the power to judge and condemn to death…
惩治在我领土里的坏人
any villain on my land.
哦 是吗?
Oh. Really?
亨特看来要小心了
Hunter will be so jealous.
我去给你们拿点喝的
I’m gonna get you two something to drink.
亨特从来不干这些
Make Hunter one of his power-dude smoothie things.
这个挺不错
I’d offer you one…
但除了他之外没人喜欢这个
but nobody seems to like them but him.
安德鲁 你能停一下吗?
Andre, could you please stop that?
我感觉自己在迪厅
I’m just starting to feel like I’m in a disco.
亲爱的小姐
My dear lady…
你说你会帮助我的
you said you would offer me your assistance.
是的 你需要什么?
Oh, yes. Anything. What do you need?
我要找一个巫师
I need to find a wizard.
哦!对不起 主人!对不起!
Aah! Sorry, master. Sorry!
– 对不起! – 笨蛋
– Sorry! – Idiot!
马上对这位小姐道歉!
Apologize to the lady!
对不起 主人 饶恕我吧
Sorry,master. I ask for mercy.
请见谅
Forgive him, milady.
没关系 反正地板也要清洗
It’s OK. The floor needed to be cleaned anyway.
对了 你刚才说
So, you were saying something about what…
一个巫师?
should we say a wizard?
我要回到我的年代
I need to go back into the tunnels of Time.
当然
Of course.
我想知道在你身上 到底发生了什么
I need to just understand what has happened to you.
你的船在一次意外中沉了?
Now, your yacht went down in a storm?
不是 你听我说
No. You must listen.
我来自于过去
I am from the time of Thibault VI…
现在我来到了未来
and I have come to the future.
时间隧♥道♥ 巫师
OK. Tunnels of Time. Wizards. Thibault VI.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
没事
Yes, lady.
我看你还不相信我
Lovely flower, I see you do not believe me.
但你必须试着去接受
It is a pity, but please…try.
当然我会
Yes. Of course I’ll try.
她是绿色的
She’s green.
我从来没有想尝尝这个
I never really did like the taste of this.
哦 上帝 怎么了?
Oh, my God. What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
这个肉我很喜欢
I’m eating this very good meat…
还有加了沙司的蔬菜
with vegetables in a fine sauce.
明天拉屎的时候会很通畅
I will shit easy tomorrow.
这是晕车的表现
It’s jet lag.
去洗手吧
All right, I’m sure you would like to wash your hands…
或者别的什么都行
and whatever else.
你跟我来?
Why don’t you come with me?
就是这儿
All right. Here you go.
自己解决吧
Just gonna take this.
朱丽娅 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Julia! Can I talk to you for a moment, please?
好好使用肥皂
Don’t be bashful with the soap.
那是什么 主人?一个宝座?
What is it, master? A throne?
可能是
It could be.
他们是疯子!
They’re crazy!
他们的经历很复杂
They have been through a terrible ordeal.
他们有健忘症
They have amnesia.
健忘症?他们是疯子!
Amnesia? They’re wacked!
他们的确很笨
They’re completely retarded.
他们脑子有问题!
They’re…Woo! You know?
– 清水 – 哈 哈!
– Clean water. – Ha ha!
这个长毛巾有香味
The long towel has a good fragrance.
瑟伯特是我的表哥 他是我的家人
Thibault is my cousin, Hunter. He’s my family.
是吗?我不敢肯定
Yeah? I’m not so sure.
他以为自己是贵族
He doesn’t strike me as being particularly noble.
朱丽娅 下来!这有点问题
Julia, come down here! It’s an emergency.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!