– 你喜欢这吗? – 这很奇怪
– Do you like it here? – It is very strange.
这味道很难闻 而且吃的东西很少
It smells bad, and the food is too little…
但有漂亮的小姐
but the ladies are wonderful.
我想我的老板也是这么想的
I wish my boss thought like that.
老板 哈哈 老板 老板是什么?
Boss. Ha ha. Boss. What is boss?
你为老板而工作 就跟你的主人一样
The guy you work for. The big guy.
我能吃他吃剩的骨头
I can have his bones when he’s eating.
好恶心
That is so disgusting.
好恶心
That’s so gross.
你要想个办法离开他
You have to figure out a way to get away from him.
他是我的主人 我不想被吊死
He’s my master. I don’t want to be hung.
上吊!
Hung!
你没有必要上吊!
You’re not gonna be hung!
那是违背法律的?
That’s completely against the law, OK?

OK. OK!
他付给你很多钱吗?
Does he pay a lot of money?
每个月一次
Once every month he permits me…
允许我在他的土地上打猎
to hunt pheasants on his lands.
那就是没有钱?
So you make no money?
我有一件珠宝
I have a treasure.
你把那个叫什么?
What do you call that again?
叫“L”
The “L”.
哦 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
在我们下去之前
Before we get downstairs to the crowd…
我要给你这个 我家的电♥话♥号♥码
I’ve got this for you. Here’s my phone number.
如果你走丢了就用这个
I want you to wear this just in case you get lost.
我不会走丢的
I will not get lost.
没有目标的人才会走丢
You can only be lost if you have no purpose…
而我有目标 我要…
and I have purpose, which is to find a…
找到一个巫师
A wizard. Right.
我都不知道应该去哪儿找
I don’t even know where to start with that one.
我从来没有见过巫师
I mean, I have never met a wizard.
我不相信他们有魔力
I don’t even think they make wizards anymore.
哦!我的钱包!等等 瑟伯特!
Oh! My purse! Wait, Thibault! Wait!
在这儿别动!
Wait!No!
– 把钱包那走! – 不!不!
– Take the purse! – No! No!
他是小偷 我要砍掉他的手
He’s a thief. I have to cut his hand.
不!
No, no, no!
钱包你拿走好了
Please, just take it.
没事了
OK. Everything’s fine now.
在广场把他给吊死
Hang him in the public square.
– 啊! – 安静 老女人!
– Aah! – Silence, old woman!
你这并不是在帮我
You’re not helping.
巫师!老巫师!等等!
Witch! Old witch! Wait!
对不起 我以为你是个老女巫
I am sorry. I thought you were an old hag.
我比巫师更厉害
I’ve been called worse.
瑟伯特 你为什么不来告诉她
Thibault, why don’t you come and tell her…
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
你见到过一个巫师吗?
Ah, would you happen to know a wizard?
能告诉我怎么找到一个巫师 啊?
Can you tell me where to find a wizard?
一个巫师
A wizard.
好的
Well.
乡巴佬 你们谁能告诉我怎么找到一个巫师?
Peasants, which one of you can show me to a wizard?
我会付报酬的
There will be a reward.
我们的兰开斯特勇士 在这找巫师
Sir Lancelot here’s looking for a wizard.
我们都是?哈 哈 哈!
Aren’t we all? Ha ha ha!
我不是兰开斯特
I am not Lancelot.
我是 瑟伯特 玛菲特
I am Thibault, Count of Malfete…
阿德拉男爵
Duke of Anjou, Baron of Orleans…
拉波拉的统治者
Lord of Libourne.
是吗?那我还是国王
Yeah? Well, I’m Sid from Cicero…
哈撒得的公爵 台球王子
Duke of Hazzard, Baron of Billiards…
还是
and Lord of Lord-knows-what…
现在我要和你决斗
and I challenge you to a duel.
来吧!
En garde!
别让我杀了你
Do not make me kill you.
来啊 你看见这个了吗?
En garde, I say. You watching this, honey?
因为你的傲慢 我要杀了你
I should kill you for your insolence…
但我现在太渴了
but I am too thirsty…
所以我先要喝东西
so instead, I will quench my thirst…
今天我请客
and yours and yours.
全喝光!
Drink up!
你不会相信这个的
You’re not gonna believe a word of this.
猜是谁的展品
Not a word of it. Guess whose exhibit…
昨天晚上又一个访客
had another visitor last night?
东西到处在飞
There was sparks flying…
各种奇怪的声音
and all sorts of weird noises.
然后就发生怪事
Then there was this poof.
怪事
Poof.
绿色闪光 一声巨响 他就出现了
And a green flash, and then bang, he was there.
谁?
Who was there?
– 看起来象巫师 – 巫师
– The wizard- looking dude. – Wizard.

Look.
他把这个床给烧了
He burnt the bed spread where he came in.
不可思议
Absolutely shocking.
等等
Wait a minute.
这个以前不在这
This wasn’t here before.
他说他是朱丽娅的表哥
He says he’s Julia’s cousin.
我看他是假冒的
I say he’s a fake.
我要在二十四小时之内得到答案
I want an answer in 24 hours.
怎么样?
See, tiger?
我将要得到这些遗产了
Daddy’s gonna take care of this business.
你又会和我和好了?
You gonna be nice to me again?
喂?
Hello?
亨特 又有不可思议的事情发生
Hunter,you’re not gonna believe this.
我就在这
Bunny, I’m right here.
我把瑟伯特弄丢了 因为他要找一个巫师
I lost Thibault because he was looking for a wizard.
他走丢了…
And then he just freaked out…
他丢不了的
Nobody just loses a guy…
他穿得象中世纪的骑士
dressed like a medieval knight in Chicago.
但我就是丢了
Well, I did.
等等
Wait. Hold on a second.
喂?
Hello?
有人知道
Yeah, does anybody there know…
公爵
the Count of whoop-de-do, the Baron of blah…
是的
Yes, I do.
好的 谢谢
Wonderful. Thankyou.
我找到他了 谢谢
All right, I found him. I gotta go.
– 那我就放心了 – 我爱你 再见
– I’m so relieved. – Love you. Bye.
他又回来了 哼?
So he’s back, huh?
我真希望
Yeah. I was hoping he’d tripped on his cape…
他一头掉进芝加哥河
and swan-dived into the Chicago River.
瑟伯特!
Thibault!
瑟伯特!
Thibault!
各位 各位!
Everybody, everybody!
这是我曾曾曾曾
This is my great, great, great, great…
曾孙女
great-granddaughter.
说真的 我的曾曾曾曾祖父和我 必须马上走
Actually, grand, grand, grand, grand, grandpa and I must go.
不行!
No!
你必须先唱一首歌♥!
You have to sing first!
不 我不会
No, I don’t…
是的 你必须唱
Yes. You must sing first.
马上走 就现在
Have to go, now, now, now
为什么?
Why?
是啊 你应该给我们一个好的理由
Yeah. You have to give us a good reason.
我找到一个巫师
I found a wizard.
那就把他带来!
Well, bring him along!
不 我们必须走
No, we have to go.
我知道!
I knew it!
我必须走
I must leave you now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!