You’ve got that right, baby!
主人 你看上去很郁闷
Master. You are worried.
怎么了?
What is wrong?
巫师死了
The wizard…he exploded.
是的 的确很不幸
Yes. It wasn’t a very pretty sight.
巫师消失了?
The wizard exploded?
我什么都不知道
Well, I don’t know about you guys…
晚安
but good night.
但首先
But first…
安德鲁有话要对瑟伯特说
Andre has something to say to Thibault.
什么?
What is it, peasant?
说啊
Well, speak.
没什么
Nothing. I guess I was wrong.
瑟伯特 当他站在河边的时候
Thibault, he was standing by the river.
是我见过最美的风景
The saddest, most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.

Hmm. Well…
那个瑟伯特的确是一个特殊的人
that Thibault really is a special guy.
没错 他是
Yes. Yes, he is.
所以我要把所有的财产归还给他
That’s why I’ve decided to give the entire estate back to him.
什么?
You what?
亲爱的 你知道吗 在我的家族中
Honey, did you know that the women of my lineage…
女人都是很勇敢的
are all lionhearted?
还没处理好吗?
They still haven’t brought the stiff down?
我听说那个老头被分成好几部分了
I heard somebody say the old geezer’s body parts…
粘在地板上
are sticking to the ground.
我要把我的身体合并回去
Best I pull myself together.
快点
Come on, my little ones.
现在舒服多了
Well,that feels better.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
你都查到什么了?
What do you got?
指纹对不上
Finger prints don’t match.
不管你的朋友是谁 他都不是瑟伯特
Whoever your friend is, he’s not this Thibault Malfete…
他已经在三年前的意外中升♥天♥了
that died in that sailing accident three years ago.
干的不错
I knew it.
我们应该马上把他送到警♥察♥局
This is how we’re gonna sell it to the cops.
– 你好 – 哦
– Ah, hello. – Oh, my…
别感到奇怪
WZARD: Well, don’t look so astonished.
这就是魔法
It’s magic.
我所做的只是…
All I did was cast a little…
哦 你好 我的朋友
Oh. Good day, my lord.
我真的很抱歉
I do apologize…
你这个混♥蛋♥巫师 给我进来
Damn wizard. This way.
做这个东西
The trick with pork penis…
就是要把他切碎
is to chop it very fine.
当心
Be careful.
当心 如果你碰到它
If you get that on you…
就会全身长毛
you’ll grow fur.
乡巴佬!
Peasant!
乡巴佬!
Peasant!
准备出发
Get our things ready to go.
我们马上要回家了
Soon, we will be back in our beloved homes.
主人 我的父亲是醉鬼
Master, my father is a drunkard.
我妈是个驼背
My mother is a hunch back.
我的哥哥是个侏儒 我的姐姐是一个妓♥女♥
My brother is a dwarf, and my sister is a whore.
我已经没有牵挂
I do not have any beloved home.
我不想和你回去
I don’t want to go back with you.
我再不想跟在你后边跑
I don’t want any more to run behind your horse.
我要吃整个的蛋糕和甜圈
I want to eat wheel cakes and doughnuts.
我要有一辆铁制的战车
And I want to have a chariot in iron.
令人兴奋的流行服饰
And exciting men’s fashions…
从欧洲的下层社会脱离出来
direct from Europe at rock-bottom prices.
我想…
And I want to…
我想…
and…and I want…
我想留在这儿 和安吉利儿在一起
and I want to stay here with Lady Angelique.
那你就走吧
There you go.
我要自♥由♥!
And I want to be free!
我要酷 我要爽!
I want to be cool and OK!
你是我的财产
You are my property.
你要和我一起回去 生死与共
You will go back with me dead or alive.
快做抉择吧
Choose quickly.
瑟伯特
Thibault…
他只是想要自♥由♥
He only wants what we all want.
他属于我
He belongs to me.
由我来决定他的命运
I decide his fate.
不 主人
No, master.
现在不是了
I mean, no way, Jose.
求你了 瑟伯特 拿出你的贵族气概来
Please, Thibault. It’s the noble thing to do.
谢谢 瑟伯特
Thank you, Thibault.
祝你家族兴旺
Long life to your family.
你好 朱丽娅小姐
Yes. Lady Julia…
能帮我个忙么
If you’ll allow me…
这是亨特的妹妹昨晚落下的
Sire Hunter’s sister left this last night…
在酒吧里
in the house of the troubadour.
妹妹?
Sister? He d…
亨特没有妹妹
Hunter doesn’t have a sister.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Thank you, Andre.
安吉利儿!
Angelique!
我来了!
I’m coming!
嘿!你是谁?
Hey! Who are you?
留在这 我帮你杀了他
Stay here. I will go kill him for you.
不 我想自己解决
No. I want to handle this myself.
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing in here?
这是什么?
What’s this?
一个来自十二世纪的英国巫师
A 12th century English wizard.
我能跟你单独谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you in the other room, please?
别碰任何东西
Don’t touch anything.
这是什么?
What’s this?
你玷污了女士的尊严
You offended the lady’s honor.
准备受死吧
Prepare to die.
你听到了吗?他威胁我!
Did you hear that? He threatened me!
你是目击证人
And you’re a witness.
你也看见了 他是一个暴徒
You see? He’s a violent criminal.
还好 我叫了警♥察♥
Thank God I called the police.
你叫了警♥察♥?
You called the police?
朱丽娅 这个男人是个骗子
Julia, this man’s a fraud.
他只是想骗你的钱
All he wants is the money.
不 是你想骗我的钱
No, Hunter, all you want is the money.
结束了
It’s over.
什么?
What?
你不能离开我
You couldn’t make it through one day without me.
算了吧
Ah, come on.
你是我的小甜心
You’re my little bunny.
甜心?
Bunny?
对你来说 我是甜心吗?
Do I look like a bunny to you?

No.
对你来说 我是甜心吗?
Do I look like a bunny to you?
当然不是
Nay.
你知道吗 亨特?我不是甜心
You know what, Hunter? I don’t look like a bunny.
我不知道如何成为甜心
I don’t act like a bunny.
我也不想成为甜心
I don’t think like a bunny.
如果你爱我
And if you loved me…
你就不会让我感觉像甜心
you wouldn’t have made me try to feel like a bunny.
我是坚强的 我也不是笨蛋
I am strong, and I am smart…
我不需要你来照顾我
and I don’t need you to take care of me.
哦 真的吗?
Oh, really?
勇者无敌
Courage is my creed.
你发疯了吗?
Are you insane?
没有
No.
收起这个东西
Put that thing away.
当然 我会的
You’re right. I should.
滚出去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!