不久你就会跟其他船员一样
Pretty soon you be all same sailor,
除了吃不了这么多
only no eat so much.
我会很乐意成为船员
I’d like to be. Only,
只是 海上航行并不舒适
of course, it wasn’t so nice up north
气候寒冷 颠簸不平
when it was cold and rough was it?
你会觉得大海很美的
Ocean very nice
只要你能号♥令天气
when you order weather
或者早餐时吃几只蛋
or some eggs for breakfast.
你好 安
Hello, Ann.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
一整个早晨你都去哪了
Where you been all morning?
为丹汉姆先生试衣服去了
Trying on costumes for Mr. Denham.
他希望我在甲板上作一些试镜
He’s gonna make some tests of me here on deck
如果光线调好了 就开始
if the light is right.
试镜 为什么
Tests, why?
哦 看看我哪边的脸看起来
Oh, to see which side of my face looks
更好一些
best and all that.
对我来说两边都很好看
Both sides look all right to me.
是的 可是你并不是电影导演
Yes, but you’re not the movie director.
如果我是 你就不会在这了
If I was, you wouldn’t be here.
哦 你可真懂得讨人欢心
Well, is that a nice thing to say.
这不是个适合女孩的地方
This is no place for a girl.
我希望你不要老是为
I wish you wouldn’t keep harping
那件事喋喋不休
on that.
这令人很不舒服
It’s very mean of you.
大家都认为我会带来很多麻烦
Anybody would think I’d been a lot of trouble.
但我没有 你不能说我给
I haven’t. You can’t say I’ve been
每一个人都带来了麻烦
one bit of trouble to anyone
是吗
have I?
当然你有 当然你有
Sure you have. Sure you have.
我看不出
I don’t see…
哦 如何麻烦
Well, how?
单 单是随行已经是一种麻烦
Just… Just being around is trouble.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear, and
我以为所有事情都会完满的进行
I thought everything was going so nicely.
哦 你是对的
Oh, you’re all right.
但是女人帮不上忙 只会打搅
But women just can’t help being a bother.
不过 我想你已在进步中
Made that way I guess.
好吧 无论如何
Well, anyhow…
我在这艘船上度过了
I’ve had the happiest time of my life
我生命中最快乐的时光
on this old ship.
那很好
That’s… That’s fine.
我想问
Say…
你真的这么想吗
Did you really mean that, Ann?
当然 每个人对我都很好
Of course. Everyone’s so nice to me.
丹汉姆先生和船长
Dr. Denham and the skipper…
你不觉得船长是
Don’t you think the skipper is
一只可爱小羔羊吗
a sweet old lamb?
我可不愿意让他听到我这样说
I’d hate to have him hear me say that.
伊吉对我也很好
Iggy’s nice to me.
伊吉比起喜欢船上其他人
Iggy likes me better than he
更加喜欢我
likes anybody onboard.
不是吗 伊吉
Don’t you, lggy?
是的 当然是这样
That’s right. Of course you do.
美女与野兽 阿
Beauty and the beast, eh?
嗯 我从不认为我相貌出众
Well, now, I never thought I was good-looking.
穿上其中的一件衣服
Put on one of the costumes.
灯光已经调好了
The light’s right for those tests now.
好的丹汉姆先生 给我一分钟
All right, Mr. Denham. I won’t be a minute.
美女与野兽
Beauty and the beast.
丹汉姆先生
Mr. Denham
我想干涉一下
l’m gonna do some butting in.
有什么问题
What’s your trouble?
我们何时才能得悉
When do we find out
-我们将要去哪 -快了
-where we’re going? -Pretty soon.
你能告诉我
Will you tell us
到达后会发生什么事情吗
what happens after?
我怎能 我又不是占卜师
How can I? I’m not a fortuneteller.
你必须想出一些对策
You must have some idea what you’re after.
怎么回事 你变得软弱了
What’s the matter? You going soft.
哦 你知道我从不软弱
Oh, you know I’m not.
不会因自己而软弱
Not for myself.
只是在安面前
For Ann.
哦 原来你爱上了她
Oh, you have gone soft on her, eh?
我们已经够烦恼了
I’ve got enough troubles
还要再加上复杂的儿女私情
without a love affair to complicate things.
最好把他去掉 杰克
Better cut it out, Jack.
儿女私情
Love affair.
你认为我会为任何女人倾心吗
Think I’m gonna fall for any dame?
我从不会看错
I never knew it to fail.
一个不动感情的硬汉
Some big hard-boiled egg gets
看了那张漂亮的脸蛋一眼 彭
a look at a pretty face, bang
他变得神魂颠倒
he cracks up,
变得痴情愚昧
gets sappy.
谁变得痴情愚昧了
Who’s going sappy?
我可没有因此而置诸职务于不顾
I haven’t run out on you?
当然没有 你是个真汉子
No. You’re a pretty tough guy.
但是 如果美女吸引住你
But if beauty gets you,

you…
我此时恰好加入主题曲
I’m going right into a theme song here.
你在说什么
Say, what are you talking about?
关于我影片的一些想法
It’s the idea of my picture.
野兽也是一个强硬的家伙
The beast was a tough guy too.
他可以征服世界
He could lick the world,
但是当他看到了美女
but when he saw beauty,
立即被征服了
she got him.
他变得软弱 丧失了理智
He went soft, he forgot his wisdom
一个小孩都可以打倒它
and the little fellas licked him.
考虑一下吧 杰克
Think it over, Jack.
丹汉姆先生
Mr. Denham,
船长想你上去控制室
skipper wants you up on the bridge.
他说我们已经到达
He says we’ve reached
预想位置了
the position.
很好
Good.
杰克 过来
Come on, Jack.
加入进来 我们要转向了
You’re in on this. I’m gonna spill it.
这是我们中午时所在位置
There’s our noon position.
东南方向
Two south, 90 east.
你答应过 当我们到达这里后
Now, you promised some information
你会给我们一些新资讯
when we got here.
远在苏门答腊岛的西方
Way west of Sumatra.
而且远在任何我熟悉的水域以外
And way out of any waters I know.
我熟悉东印度
I know the East Indies
就像我对我手掌一样熟悉
like I do my own hand
但我从没有来过这里
but I’ve never been here.
我们要往哪个方向去
Where do we go from here?
-西南 -西南
-Southwest. -Southwest?
几千英里以内也不会
Well, there is nothing
有什么东西的
for thousands of miles.
不必激动 船长
Keep your shirt on, skipper.
我们用不上走上千英里
We’re not going thousands of miles.
那儿有我们要找的一个岛
Here’s the island we’re looking for.
那个位置
Well, that position.
让我们拿着那张大海图
Let’s have the big chart.
你不会在任何的海图上
You won’t find that island
找到那个岛
on any chart.
那地图是由一艘挪威帆船的
That was made by the skipper
船长描绘的
of a Norwegian bark.
他肯定是在开玩笑
He must have been kidding.
不 他是认真的
No, he wasn’t.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章内布拉斯加
下一篇文章浅坟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!