我们在这附近已经徘徊了
We’ve quartered
一段时间
these parts.
伸手不见五指
Can’t see your hand in front of your face.
嘿 查理 我真希望
Hey, Charlie, I wish you’d make
你弄得汤也有这么浓
your soup as thick as this.
30米内不见底
No bottom at 30.
那挪威船长肯定只是
The Norwegian skipper must’ve been
随便臆测岛屿的位置
guessing at the position.
我们如何确认这就是那个岛
How will we know it’s the right island?
山看起来像骷髅头骨
The mountain that looks like a skull.
哦 我忘了你曾经告诉过我的
Oh, yes, I’d forgotten. You told me.
-骷髅山 -深20米
-Skull Mountain. -By the deep 20.
搁浅太快 布里格斯
Shallowing fast. Mr. Briggs,
最低航速
dead slow.
最低航速 长官
Dead slow, sir.
-该死的雾 -水深16米
-Confound this fog. -By the deep 16.
这艘船吃水深度多少
What’d she draw,
驾驶员
skipper?
4米
Four.
为何船长不等雾停了再走
Why don’t he heave to until it clears?
这不是老船长的指示
‘Tain’t the old man. It’s that crazy guy,
而是那疯子丹汉姆
Denham.
听 你们听到什么了吗
Listen, you hear anything?
没有
No.
-前面有暗礁 -前进
-Breakers ahead. -Let go.
不是暗礁 是击鼓声
That’s not breakers. That’s drums.
船长 现在雾散了
Skipper, now the fog’s lifted,
有没有看到什么人
do you see anybody?
没有任何生物
Not a living thing.
很有趣 他们没有发现我们
Funny they haven’t spotted us.
我想所有人口都在沙滩吧
I’d think the whole population would be on the beach.

Listen.
也许他们已经发现我们
Maybe they have spotted us
并发出了信♥号♥♥
and are signaling.
船长 你现在相信我了吧
Well, skipper, do you believe me now?
就在那里
There it is.
骷髅山 那堵墙
Skull Mountain, the wall.
一切都跟我那小地图上的一样
Everything just like on my funny little map.
来吧 让我们开始
Come on. Let’s get started.
好的
All right.
你带走12个人 其余的留下
Twelve men go with you. The rest stay aboard.
你有没有合适的人
Have you got a good man
拿着那些毒气弹
with those gas bombs?
我想你最好跟我一起去
I think you better go along.
或者你能够跟那些家伙沟通
You may be able to talk to these birds.
好吧 亚当斯先生
All right. Mr. Adams.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
你来掌管这艘船
You’ll take charge of the ship.
是的 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
我能和你们一起上岸吗
I’m going ashore with you, aren’t I?
没问题
You bet.
我认为她应该呆在这里
I don’t think she should
直到我们清楚那边有什么东西
until we know what’s there.
等一下 是谁在拍电影
Wait a minute. Who’s running this show?
经验告诉我
I found out from experience
要永远带着我的演员和摄像机
to keep my cast and cameras with me.
因为你不知道何时会需要他们
You never can tell when you’ll want them.
但是 这太冒险了
But you’re crazy to risk…
杰克
Jack
带着来♥福♥枪♥和弹♥药♥
run along and get the rifles and ammunition.
找几个壮健的船员
And get me a couple of huskies
来携带我的设备
to carry my stuff.
杰克 不要忘了服装箱
And, Jack, don’t forget the costume box.
如果我们够幸运
If we’re lucky enough,
马上就能拍出好的电影
we may get a swell shot right away.
过来 安
Come on, Ann.
好了 我们走
All right, boys, let’s go.
-拿摄像机的要小心 -好的
-Take it easy with that camera. -Okay.
-弹♥药♥足够吗 -足够
-Plenty of ammunition for those guns? -Yes, sir.
这些炸♥弹♥也要小心
Be careful with those bombs.
好的 布里格斯
All right, Briggs,
让我们看看丹汉姆的岛
now we’ll get a look at Denham’s island.
放下小艇
Stand by to lower away.
拿着摄像机的要跟紧
You with the camera, stick close.
-好的 -谁拿着炸♥弹♥
-Okay. -Who’s got the bombs?
-是我 -走路要小心
-I have, sir. -Watch your step.
里面有大量的催眠剂
There’s enough trichloride
足以让河马入睡
to put hippos to sleep.
是的 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
好奇怪的船啊
What queer-looking boats.
是艘舷外浮杆的独木舟
Yeah, outrigger canoes.
德理斯卡尔
Driscoll,
留下两个人看守小艇
I want two men left here to guard the boat.
-是 长官 -很好
-All attended to, sir. -Good.
我们已经准备好了 走吧
We all ready, then? Come on.
半个人影也没看到
Not a soul in sight.
人们可能都在里面呢
The people must all be gathered up ahead.
那堵墙 船长
That wall, skipper.
你有什么看法
What do you think of that?
真是巨大
Colossal.
就像由埃及文明建造的一样
It might almost be Egyptian.
但是我想知道墙的另一面是什么
But what’s on the other side of that wall? I wanna know.
你猜是谁建造了它
Who do you suppose could have built it?
哦 有一次我在吴歌♥
Oh, I was up on Angkor once.
那边有一个更大的
That’s bigger than this,
没有人知道是谁建造了它
and nobody knows who built it.
哦 多好的机会
Oh, boy, what a chance.
多美的景象
What a picture.
过来
Come on.
听 他们在说 刚 刚
Hear that? They’re saying, “Kong, Kong.”
船长
Hope you talk their lingo,
希望你听得懂他们的语言
skipper.
你能听懂一些吗
You catch any words yet?
我不能确定
I’m not sure.
听起来像印尼
Sounds something like the language Nias
尼亚斯岛民的语言
Islanders speak.
你猜里面正在发生什么
What do you suppose is happening?
我认为他们正忙于搞
They’re up to some of
那些野人习俗
their heathen tricks.
但是不要奔向大海
But don’t go rushing out to sea.
好的 但这不是很刺♥激♥吗
All right. But isn’t it exciting?
当然
Sure.
我真希望我把你留在船上
I wish we’d left you on the ship.
哦 我很高兴你没有
Oh, I’m so glad you didn’t.
等一下
Wait. Easy, now.
等我看看他们在搞什么
Wait till I see what goes on.
天啊 真壮观
Holy mackerel! What a show.
船长 过来 看看这些
Hey, skipper, come here and get a load of this.
你以前见过类似的东西吗
Did you ever see anything like that before in your life?
我只能在他们发现我之前
Boy, if I could only get a picture
进行拍摄
before they see us.
把摄像机拿过来
Hey, you with the camera. Come here.
让我看看
I wanna see.
过来 小心
Come on, but be careful.
太晚了 他们发现我们了
Too late. They see us.
让我们打败他们吧
Let’s… Let’s beat it.
嘿 你想干什么去
Hey, what are you running for?
现在躲着也没有用了
No use trying to hide now.
大家都出来吧
Everybody come out in plain sight.
我们不如逃离这里吧
Say, let’s scram out of here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章内布拉斯加
下一篇文章浅坟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!