站着别动 你这笨蛋
Stand still, you fool.
大家 冷静
Steady, boys,
虚张声势以吓唬他们
bluff them.
去吧 船长
Come on, skipper.
跟他们友好的交谈几句
Make him a friendly speech.
他听得懂你啊
He understands you,
船长 他说什么
skipper. What’s he say?
他叫我们快离开
He’s telling us to get out.
告诉他他弄错了
Well, talk him out of it.
问问他接下去会怎样
Ask him what goes on.
他说那个女孩是刚的新娘
He says the girl there is the bride of Kong.
太好了 看看他们想干什么
Great. Find out what they’re gonna do.
说得啥
What’s that?
他应该是巫师医生
He must be the witch doctor.
他说他的典礼被我们破坏了
He says the ceremony is spoiled because we’ve seen it.
把他冷静下来 朋友怎么说
Well, calm the old boy down. What’s the word for friend?
来♥福♥枪♥准备
Steady with those rifles, boys.
说什么
What’s that?
他说 看那个金发女人
He says, look at the golden woman.
是啊 金发美女在这里很罕见
Yeah. Blonds are scarce around here.
给刚的礼物 他说
A gift for Kong, he says.
天啊
Good Lord!
他想买♥♥她
Wants to buy her.
他愿意用6个女人交换安
He’s offering to trade six of his women for Ann.
是你把他带进来的 丹汉姆
You got her into this, Denham.
我把她带回船上去
I’m gonna take her back to the ship.
我们最好离开这里
We’d better get out of here
在他们想干掉我们之前
before they think to cut us off.
我想也是 告诉他
Guess so. But tell him
我们明天会回来跟他们做朋友
we’ll be back tomorrow to make friends.
走吧 安 不要害怕
Get going, Ann. Don’t be scared.
所有人都会没事的
Everything’s all right.
微笑安 和杰克聊天
Smile, Ann, and talk to Jack.
保持气势
Keep your chin up.
你为什么不睡觉
Say, why aren’t you in bed?
哦 我睡不着
Oh, I can’t sleep.
我想是那些鼓声令我寝食难安
The sound of those drums makes me nervous, I guess.
我认为丹汉姆选择带你上岸
I think Denham’s off his nut
是个愚蠢的决定
taking you ashore today.
我当时的确有点儿受惊
Well, I was a little scared.
我想你并不是唯一一个
I guess you weren’t the only one.
接下来我们要做些什么
I wonder what we do next.
那也是我所担心的
That’s just what’s worrying me.
丹汉姆是个蠢才
Denham’s a fool,
他最初根本没有向你透露过
there’s no telling what he might
你将要为这出电影做什么
ask you to do for this picture.
经过了一切他为我做的事
After all he’s done,
我不介意为了他而冒险
I would take any chance for him.
别这么说
Don’t talk like that.
他疯狂得愿意尝试任何事情
I’d say he’s crazy enough to try anything.
总之我不会背弃他的
Well, I won’t go back on him.
每当我想起今天可能发生的事情
When I think of what might’ve happened today,
你要是有什么三长两短
if anything had happened to you…
你就会少了一个
Then you wouldn’t be bothered
在船上添乱的女人
having a woman onboard.
别笑 我很为你担心
Don’t laugh. I’m scared for you.
嗯 我同时 很怕面对你
I’m sort of… Well, I’m scared of you too.

Ann…

I…

Say…
我想我爱上你了
I guess I love you.
杰克 你不是很讨厌女人的吗
Why, Jack, you hate women.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
可你不是女人
But you aren’t women.

Say, Ann…
我不希望
I don’t suppose…
我的意思是
I mean…
你对我没有任何感觉
Well, you don’t feel anything like that about me
是吗
do you?
德理斯卡尔先生
Mr. Driscoll,
你在甲板上吗
are you on deck?
是啊
Yes, sir.
你能上来控制室吗
Will you please come up on the bridge?
你去吧 我在这里等你
You go on. I’ll wait here.

Yes, sir.
那儿 就是它
There, that’s about it.
到了明天中午
We’ll make absolutely sure
我们就能完全确定
tomorrow noon.
哦 已经到午夜了阿
Oh, must be almost midnight.

Hey.
看那儿
Look at that.
整个村庄点满了火把
Torches going through the village.
是啊 就像节前的夜晚
Yeah, looks like the night before election.
听听他们
Listen to them.
真好奇正在发生什么事
Wonder what’s up.
我想我可以借火光来进行拍摄
Wish I could take pictures by firelight.
我可以趁现在偷偷的上岸
I’d sneak ashore
然后进行拍摄
and get a scene now.
噢 理智一点吧
Oh, be sensible.
我们今晚能够安在船上
We’re lucky to be
已经很好运了
all safe aboard tonight.
是的 我猜也是
Yeah, I guess so.
查理 你有见过小姐吗
Charlie, have you seen missy?
已经两个小时不见踪影了
Me no see one, two hours.
我们什么时候离开这里
When we leave this place?
我不喜欢这里
Me no like.

Ann.

Ann.
所有人到甲板上来
All hands on deck!
所有人到甲板上来
Everybody on deck!
所有人到甲板上来
Everybody on deck!
所有人到甲板上来
All hands on deck!
所有人到甲板上来
Everybody on deck!
所有人到甲板上来
Everybody on deck!
发生什么事了
What’s the matter? What’s happening?
出什么事了
What’s going on?
-怎么回事 -我出来了
-What’s the matter? -I’m out here.
看 我在甲板上发现的
Look, sir. Me find on deck.
一个土人的手镯
A native bracelet.
土人来过
Crazy black man been here.
这是什么 谁叫起了所有的人
What is it? Who turned out the crew?
看 有人来过
Look. Someone’s been aboard.
安在哪里
Where’s Ann?
在船仓里
In her cabin.
我刚看过 她不在
No, she isn’t. I just looked.
出什么事了 德理斯卡尔
What’s the matter, Mr. Driscoll?
搜索整艘船 寻找达罗小姐
Search the ship. Find Miss Darrow.
是 是
Aye, aye.
安 噢 安
Ann. Oh, Ann.
你见到她了吗
Did you see her?
没有
No.
我到下面找
I’ll look below.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
她不在前面
Can’t find her forward.
-她不在下面 -她不在船尾
-She’s not below. -Can’t find her aft.
安失踪了
Ann’s gone!
大家集♥合♥ 带好来♥福♥枪♥
Serve out the rifles. Man the boats.
带着这些弹♥药♥
Take this ammunition outside.
来吧 拿起这些枪
Come on, you fellas. Grab these guns.
拿着这些炸♥弹♥以防万一
Take these bomb cases

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章内布拉斯加
下一篇文章浅坟
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!