Why didn’t you tell me you were gay?
你为什么不告诉我你是同志?
I’m not gay
我不是同志
Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么不告诉我?
You pictured me as a man?
你把我看成男人吗?
I’m not gay, Fred!
我不是同志 弗蕾德!
Stop fucking with me!
别他妈再玩我了!
You’re a fag! You’re gay! It’s not the end of the world
你是玻璃 你是同志 这没什么大不了
It’s not that I like men
我不是喜欢男人
I’m just not made to be one. It’s different
我只是不该生为男人 这不同的
This here? That’s not me!
这? 这不是我!
Neither is this!
这也不是我!
Or that! It’s disgusting! It’s not me!
还有这个! 这个很恶心! 它不是我!
I’ve lived like this for 35 years. And that’s a crime
我这样子苟活了35年 这是犯罪
And I’m the criminal
而我就是那个罪犯
Stealing someone’s life
我偷走了一个人的人生
Whose life, Laurence?
谁的人生 劳伦斯?
The life of the woman I was born to be
我该生来成为的那个女人的人生
Everything I love about you , you hate
我爱你的一切 你都讨厌
Is that what you’re saying?
你是这个意思吗?
Is that all you love?
你就爱我的这些吗?
So everything we’ve been through is … nothing?
所有我们一起经历过的…什么都不是?
Everything… must…
这一切…都必须…
Be… reinterpreted
要再定义吗
I’m not stupid
我不是傻瓜
I would’ve known. I would’ve seen it
我早该知道 我该预见到的
I would’ve felt it
我早该感觉到
You’d have done something
你有没有做过那些
Dressed up as a woman
比如打扮成女人的事
Did you? No
有没有? 没有
Did you? No
没有? 没有
No! No! No! No!
没有! 没有! 没有! 没有!
What did you wear? Nothing
那你试穿过什么吗? 没有
What do you wear? Nothing!
穿过什么吗? 没有!
What do you wear, Laurence?
那你穿了什么 劳伦斯?
A dress? A sweater?
裙子? 毛衣?
Nothing. Anything
我没穿过任何这些
Tell me what you wore
告诉我哪些你穿过
Clothes I bought I wouldn’t touch yours
我买♥♥的衣服 我不会碰你的衣服
Out of respect for you
那是对你的不尊重
Then I’d throw them away
我都会把它们扔掉
I just did it twice, three times
就两次 三次的样子
Ten, tops!
最多不超过十次!
Do you put make up on? Come on!
你画过妆吗? 拜托!
Yes, you do
你画过
Did you ever…
你有没有…
Did you try on my underwear?
穿过我的内衣?
Once, I put on a pink bra
就一次 我戴了一个粉红的胸罩
Yeah, pink
是的 粉红
I didn’t kill anybody, Fred
我不是杀了什么人 弗蕾德
With a white shirt? No, black, of course
配白色衬衣吗? 不 当然该配黑色
Your job. What about it?
你的工作 怎么了?
What will you do? Go in as a woman
你打算怎么办? 穿成女人去上课
After Christmas. After the holidays
就在圣诞后 过完节就开始
I’ll write it down:”Upcoming Event, Save the Date.”
我要把它写下来:”腾出时间 将要发生的事”
The List of Upcoming Events
“将要发生的事”清单
That’s not funny. So not funny
这不好笑 一点都不好笑
My life isn’t real
我的生活不真实
I’m on hold
我被束缚着
I bet you are!
我敢说你是的!
Our life together isn’t real?
我们在一起时的生活不真实?
It’s just an”on hold”thing?
还是它就是”束缚”?
Waiting for real life?
等待一个真正的人生吗?
Waiting for me to realize you’ve lied to me?
等待我意识到你一直在骗我?
For two years?
过去两年?
I didn’t lie
我没有骗你
I just didn’t say anything
我只是没告诉你
I need time apart
我需要分开冷静一下
I need time to think
我需要时间想想
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗?
Winter’s here and the roof is leaking
冬天到了 屋顶在漏水
What a drag!
真讨厌!
So what are you up to?
你平时都做些什么?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
How do you spend your days?
你平时都怎么消遣?
Apart from your work. You go out, you read?
除了工作之外 你出门吗? 看书吗?
What do you and Dad do?
你和爸爸平时都做什么?
Nothing special
没什么特别的
What a question!
这都什么问题!
Why not go back to painting?
为什么你不再画画了?
Want some more?
还要点吗?
Some port?
带点回去吗?
They gave your dad a bottle. Want some?
他们给了你♥爸♥爸一瓶 要不要?
No, I’m fine. Thanks
不要 不用了 谢谢
I’m glad you came by. I need a man to move the TV
很高兴你来看我们 我需要个男人搬电视机
Into the living room
要搬去客厅
Your father’s too weak for the stairs
你♥爸♥爸的身体不能爬楼梯
No problem
没问题
Won’t you go say hello?
你不去打个招呼吗?
Hey, Dad Hey
嘿 爸爸 嗨
How are you? Fine.
你好吗? 好
You’re hurting? Where?
不舒服吗? 哪儿?
I thought of you yester…
我昨天还想起你…
Wait for the commercial , I can’t hear
等广♥告♥再说 我现在不会听
Wait for the commercial
等到了广♥告♥再说
Read between the lines
你得读懂他的话外音
He just wanted you to be in on the secret
他想让你成为这个秘密的一部分
Yeah, sure
那是当然的
I can’t. I just can’t
可我做不到 我做不到
I gotta be there for him
我应该在他的身边
I can’t just dump him
我不能这样甩了他
Come on!
拜托!
He knew you’d run when you heard
他明明知道的 你听到真♥相♥后一定会逃走
I’m sure he’s already made his peace
我敢说他自己肯定已经释怀了
Boys don’t cry and while you are…
男人不会哭 而当你们这样…
He’s having a party, trust me
对他们来说就像过节 相信我
In fact, he probably did you a big favor…
事实上 他可能帮了你一个大忙…
Cut to the chase, coach!
说重点 教练!
Look, you’re a woman who loves men
听着 你是个喜欢男人的女人
He’s a man who wants to be a woman
他是个想成为女人的男人
Bottom line: pack your bags, thank you, bye
你能做的就是 收拾好你的包裹走人 谢谢 再见
I need to wake up next to him
我想醒来时有他在身边
I need his forearms
我需要他的手臂
Everybody has forearms!
是个人就有手臂!
Mom? Mom?
妈妈? 妈妈?
Are you listening?
你有在听吗?
Damn it, it’s important!
真是的 我有重要的话要跟你说!
Can you still move the TV upstairs?
你还不把电视搬到楼上去吗?
Do I put it on the floor? Hm
我要放在地板上吗? 嗯
Why do you react like that?
为什么你这个反应啊?
How do you want me to react?
你指望我能有什么反应?
I don’t know, you’re not asking any questions…
我不知道 你不问我问题…
You’re not surprised
也不惊讶的样子
I have no questions
我没有问题
You throw something totally nuts at me
你告诉了我一些彻底疯狂的东西
So you’re nuts. Fine. But questions?
所以你疯了 我知道了 至于问题?
None
我没有
I don’t ask any, so don’t ask me
我不会问你任何问题 所以也别问我
You want to tell me how to react?
你想告诉我该有什么反应吗?
“Surprised”?
“惊讶”?
Why?
为什么要?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!