Right there
就在那边
Doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter…
没事 没事的…
May I know what happened to your face?
能告诉我你的脸怎么了吗?
Please?
拜托?
I told you
我跟你说过了
I fell down the stairs
我从楼梯上摔下来了
From a landing
从楼梯平台上
A landing or a helicopter?
楼梯平台 还是直升机?
I know, I didn’t miss
我知道 我一般不踩空
Damn slippery steps
该死的台阶太滑
Thank you
谢谢
I got fired
我被解雇了
I know it’s scary, but… I’ll get severance
我知道听上去很可怕 但…我会有遣散费
We’ll live on it while I’m writing
在我写书的同时我们可以靠它过活
We should use it to go to the country
我们可以用这笔钱去乡下玩
Or to the Isle of Black…
或者去黑岛…
Ma’am? Some more coffee, please?
女士? 再加点咖啡好吗? 谢谢
Sure
当然
How about you, sir?
你也要吗 先生?
I mean, ma’am?
我是说 女士?
Sorry, but…
抱歉啊 不过…
We can’t really tell, huh? Nowadays…
现在这年头 很难分清楚 是不是?
Especially with that look. I mean … It’s so cute
尤其当你是这身打扮 我是说… 很可爱啊
Thank you. I’m used to it
谢谢 我已经习惯了
You’re going to make it
你能行的
We’ll find a way
我们会有办法
You’ll see a doctor
你可以去看医生
I’ll stay home and write. It’ll be fine
我会在家里写作 一切都会好的
We’ll fix you
我们能治好你
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I’m counting on you
我真要指望你了
You’re the man
你才是家里的男人
Hell , it’s original. I mean, what a look!
真的很新鲜哦 我是说 这一身!
Is it just for fun or…
是为了好玩还是…
The kitchen staff was wondering
厨房♥的伙计想知道
We see a lot of them in the street. Some are professionals
我们在大街上看到很多这样的 有的还是职业的
Are you guys together?
你们是一对吗?
Cute couple. Hard to stay in the shade, huh?
很可爱的一对 生活在阴影下很难吧?
You stupid old bag!
死蠢的臭八婆!
Show some manners, miss!
有点礼貌啊 小姐!
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己是谁?
What’s with the stupid fucking questions?
问的都他妈的什么傻♥逼♥问题?
I’m curious! How can I not…
我好奇啊! 这不是很正常…
Relax!
冷静啊!
It’s Saturday brunch and we’re packed!
今天星期六 很多来吃早午餐的人!
Who’s in charge here?
这儿谁管事?
I am. What can I do for you?
我 能为您做什么?
Here’s what you can do for me. It’s simple as hell
这就是你能为我做的 简单得不得了
Don’t talk to me. Don’t ask questions
别跟我讲话 别问问题
Keep your dumbass-Bitch opinions to yourself!
把你的傻婊♥子♥意见留给自己!
End of story!
就这样!
Can’t we fucking exist outside PTAs and picket fences?
我们能在家长教师联谊会和栅栏外面好好的活一次吗?
Can we breathe this goddamn air
我们能不能呼吸该死的空气
And have goddamn peace in this buttcrack town?
在这该死的城市享受该死的宁静?
You’re scaring the customers!
你吓到客人了!
I’m scaring the customers?
我吓到客人了?
I’m scaring the customers? You’re a riot, bitch!
我吓到客人了? 是你傻♥逼♥ 贱♥人♥!
His nail polish must scare the shit outta you, huh?
他的指甲油吓得你屁滚尿流了吧?
Everybody under their desks!
大家快躲到桌下去!
Look at me
看着我
I’m talking to you
我在跟你讲话
Ever bought your man a wig?
你有给你的男人买♥♥过假发吗?
Didn’t think so
没有吧
Ever been afraid he’d get beaten on the street
你有担心过他在街上被人毒打
And not come home in one piece?
体无完肤的走回家吗?
Do you walk in my shoes? Do you live my life?
你是我吗? 你活过我的生活吗?
You and your questions, stay out of my life!
你 带着你的问题 滚出我的视线!
You have no right over me!
你没资格问我们!
You don’t have the right to talk to us!
你没资格和我们讲话!
Serve coffee, bring food
倒你的咖啡 端你的盘子
Pick up your dollar
收你的钱
And shut the fuck up!
然后闭上他妈的嘴!
“Saturday brunch”
“星期六早午餐”
Hey! Give me a fucking break!
嘿! 给我省省吧!
Damn it, Fred, wait!
等等 弗蕾德 等等!
Leave me alone!
不要跟过来!
Thank you for…
谢谢你刚才…
Stop it!
别这样!
“You’re gonna fix me!”
“你能治好我!”
Between you and me, who really needs…
你和我 到底谁更需要…
Taxi
出租车
Who really needs to be fixed?
到底谁真的需要被治愈?
Leave me alone
我要一个人静静
Elise?
艾丽兹?
Hi, it’s Fred
嘿 是我 弗蕾德
Fred Belair, Andree’s daughter
弗蕾德·贝拉 安德鲁的女儿
Do you still have that tick et for the Cinébal tonight?
你还有今晚剧院的票吗?
So you’re the one Baby helped yesterday
所以你就是”宝贝”昨天救的那个啊
Yes
是的
Thanks for having me
谢谢您邀请我
The pleasure is ours
荣幸是我们的
We love visitors
我们喜欢访客
Who did this to you?
你的脸怎么了?
I got into a fight
我跟人打架了
No kidding, Einstein!
真的假的 爱因斯坦!
It gets better, my ass
会变得更好…个屁
I’m Mama Rose
我是妈妈玫瑰
Laurence Alia
劳伦斯·阿利亚
Alia?
阿利亚?
Like the cans?
像那个卫浴品牌?
The toilet bowl and bidet company?
那个卖♥♥马桶和浴盆的公♥司♥吗?
This is my sister, Auntie Rose
这是我妹妹 姑姑玫瑰
Charmed
你好
Shookie Rose, my cousin
苏淇玫瑰 我的表妹
Thrilled
你好啊
Dada Rose…
达达玫瑰
My ’70s lover
我70年代的爱人
Guess who slipped!
看谁被遗忘了!
And finally, Baby Rose…
最后嘛 宝贝玫瑰…
My son
我的儿子
“Your son”, puh-Lease!
“你的儿子”拜托!
Silence!
收声!
In fact, Baby works with the people down here at the warehouse
事实上 宝贝和楼下仓库的人工作
Which, believe it or not, I own
不管你信不信 我还是它的老板
Down where?
楼下?
Right. The warehouse
没错 仓库
Shazzam!
哒哒!
Holy shit!
见他妈的鬼!
I don’t get it. Are you guys singers or…
我不明白 你们是歌♥伶还是…
How about both?
为什么不可以是两者?
We brought stuff over when we moved in
我们搬进来时就带了很多东西
My brother was already here. He owned this. He died
我哥哥最先来 这儿本来是他的 他过世了
We inherited, but it’s not our thing
我们继承了它 但我们不是做生意的料
We’re into show business
我们更喜爱表演事业
But that doesn’t pay the bills
但表演可付不起账单
We get a bunch of closeted queers
有大堆的深柜同志
Who’ll merrily dump wife, kids and cat in Oregon
愿意放下俄勒冈州的妻儿猫咪
To come here and haggle over a fragment of a porcelain bowl…
来这儿鬼混和讨价还价买♥♥一片陶瓷碗…
In which Robespierre may have dropped a deuce!
却不知道罗伯斯庇尔可能在里面拉过屎!
So there you have ’em…
所以在你面前的就是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!