You’re drenched
你湿透了
Thanks, Andrée
谢谢你 安德鲁
Who’s the Marxist? Laurence’s father?
谁是马♥克♥思♥主义者? 劳伦斯的父亲吗?
No, way too young
不 那也太年轻了
He’s my former Marketing teacher
他是我们的前营销课老师
We were supposed to meet for coffee, but I got a commercial
我们本来约好了一起喝咖啡的 但我有广♥告♥要拍
Laurence knows him, so it’s cool
劳伦斯认识他 所以没什么
Who’s the purple gaylord?
那个紫色的老娘炮呢?
Liberace’s interior decorator?
李伯瑞斯的室内设计师?
Lafortune. He’s Laurence’s supervisor
那是拉佛突勒 劳伦斯的主管
And the beehive lady’s Francine
那个蜂窝脸女士叫弗朗斯勒
A shrink and a teacher
她是心理医生兼老师
Is this a fucking seminar? Only PhDs can get some black forest?
今天是开该死的研讨会吗? 只有博士学位才能吃到黑森林蛋糕?
It’s not a black forest
这不是黑森林蛋糕
It’s a spice cake
这是香料蛋糕
Cardamom and fresh dates
里面有豆蔻和鲜海枣
Will it blow me and make me a cappuccino?
它会炸飞我和给我做一杯卡普齐诺咖啡吗?
Fred , more canapes
弗蕾德 还差椅子
I’m bringing the cake
我这就把蛋糕端过去
Then hurry, the guests are starving
那就快点啊 客人们都饿着呢
Lafortune’s at the Song of Roland and the Saracen army
拉佛突勒正在研究”罗兰之歌♥”和撒拉森的军队 (法国最早文学史诗)
A fierce intellectual!
多有学问的知识分子!
I bought Laurence a book
我给劳伦斯买♥♥了本书
Couldn’t find the Bouvier or Basquiat Ones
我没买♥♥到布弗叶或是巴斯奎特的书
But I got a collector’s edition of Mauriac’s oeuvre
但我买♥♥了弗朗索瓦·莫里亚克的收藏版文集 (法国小说家 诺奖得主)
And I added a Finance 101 brochure, Business Break
另外我还加上了一本”投资入门的101问手册”
I hope you kept the bill. The bill? Why the bill?
希望你没把收据扔了 收据? 为什么?
Couldn’t you just stick to my list?
你为什么不按我列的单子来买♥♥呢?
Basquiat is a mess
巴斯奎特是垃圾 (美国先锋艺术家)
Mauriac is a must
莫里亚克才是必读
That acclaimed pious fag no one reads ’cause…
就是那个道貌岸然的玻璃作家 他的书没人读因为…
He’s dull?
他傻♥逼♥的?
Oh you, you …
噢 你 你…
You just shut up. You don’t exist!
你闭嘴 我视你不存在!
You don’t exist, dear
你不存在 亲爱的
Laurence? You do like Mauriac, don’t you?
劳伦斯? 你喜欢莫里亚克吗?
There was a time in my life, I threw all my watches away
我生命中曾经有段时间 我会扔掉我所有的表
I didn’t want to watch time go by, hour after hour
我不想看到时间一点一点的流逝
That explains a lot
这解释了很多事
Can you move on…
我们能不能谈谈…
You became a compulsive latecomer in the ’90s
在90年代 你成为了有强迫症的迟到者
Then you became…
然后你成为了…
What you are today
现在这样子
But…
但是…
In the chapter called”Head Above Water”
在被命名为”头露出水面”的那一章…
Your character…
你的角色…
You…
你…
How could I put it?
我该怎么说?
It all happens so suddenly. What’s real, here?
所有事都发生的太快 到底什么是真的?
And what’s fiction ?
什么又是你的虚构?
As a child
在我孩童时期
I spent a lot of time at my uncle ‘s house
我大部分时间都呆在我叔叔家
With my cousins
和表兄弟们一起玩
They had a swimming pool
他们家有个游泳池
And we’d play”Hold your breath under water”
我们玩”闭气潜水”游戏
Bottom line was: In order to win
规则很简单: 要想赢
You simply had to stay under the longest. Easy enough
就看谁闭气的时间最久
They all gave up
他们都放弃了
But I…
但我…
Kept going
我一直憋着
Not knowing how long I’d last
我不知道我憋了多长时间
Then…
然后…
I’d surface
我露出水面
Just before my lungs exploded
就在我的肺快爆♥炸♥前
Death was a breath away
死亡离我只有一吸之隔
That’s it
就这样
Cooking isn’t as easy as pie
烹饪不像做派那么简单
But with Sugar May, making a good dessert is…
但有了梅姨牌砂糖 做甜点简直就是…
A piece of cake!
小菜一碟!
Cut!
停!
Was that natural enough?
刚才还算自然吗?
Was I natural? You were fine
我自然吧? 你很好
Ladies and gents, it’s a wrap!
女士们先生们 收工!
Gimme that blindfold!
现在可以取下眼罩了!
Stop! Wait!
停! 等等!
Fucking sailor’s knot!
该死的缝纫手艺!
What’s Montreal doing here?
蒙特利尔怎么会来这儿?
Montreal from the Belvedere!
从美景宫看蒙特利尔!
And for your birthday, we’ll add a Centerpiece
至于你的生日 我们又要加一条核心条款
To our now famous list of things that minimize Our pleasure:
到我们著名的”什么最让我们不爽”的单子:
“People who find this spot romantic
“人们觉得这地方叫浪漫
“When 45 planes may come crashing down on Parc-Ex!”
“可是有45架飞机可能坠毁在下面的老公园!”
God help me, I don’t want to die!
上帝 救救我 我不想死!
Really!
真的假的!
It’s Christmas! Yay!
今天过圣诞啊! 耶!
What time’s our reservation?
我们餐厅预约的几点?
What’s this?
这又是什么?
Fuck the restaurant!
去他的餐厅!
I dressed up! We’re not going?
我特地打扮了! 这就不去了吗?
I’ll make up for your party screw-Up
我会补偿你的搞砸派对
My passport…
我的护照…
Is this a new thing among red-Headed bipolars…
最近红头发的精神分♥裂♥症们开始流行这玩意儿吗…
It’s a new thing among those who
最近就开始流行这个
Since you have the next two days off
考虑到明后天都放假
And I’m off until Monday
我也会闲到周一
Have planned a trip to…
所以我计划了一趟旅行…
New York City!
去纽约之都!
Babe, we’re going to New York!
宝贝 我们要去纽约了!
So no restaurant? We just…
那就不吃饭了吗? 我们可以…
Forget the fucking restaurant! It’s history! Moving on!
忘掉吃饭的事! 那是历史! 要向前看!
Jeez! You’re drunk as a lord!
老天! 你醉得跟乡绅一样!
I’m what?
我什么?
“Drunk as a lord?”
“醉得跟乡绅一样?”
Thanks for the gem, grandma! Live and learn!
谢谢夸赞 奶奶! 活到老学到老!
Sorry, babe, sorry!
抱歉 宝贝 抱歉啦!
Can’t stop talking. Yak yak yak
我一说话就停不下来 哇哇哇
One of our grips was about to flush whatever coke he had
我们的目的之一是搜刮他身上尽可能多的可♥卡♥因♥
I said:”Bitch , bring it over!”
我说:”贱♥货♥ 给我交出来!”
So you’re high as a fuckin’ kite!
你嗨得都快成风筝了!
Sorry, babe! I did it all!
抱歉 宝贝! 都是我的错!
I’ll get you a snack. Just get over the restaurant please
我带你去吃零食 就别再想餐厅了
Forget it! Get it out of your head, love!
忘了它! 把它赶出你的头脑 亲爱的!
Want a hot dog?
热狗怎么样?
Am I lost? Let’s hit the car wash, anyway
我是不是迷路了? 我们先去洗个车吧
Let’s go wild in New York!
让我们在纽约疯狂起来!
Why the fuck are you so blue?
你干嘛苦瓜脸?
Bad day at school?
在学校被欺负啦?
Will you shut your fuckin’ mouth?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭上嘴巴?
Just shut your fuckin’ mouth!
能不能闭上嘴巴!
I didn’t go to work!
我不去上班了!
And I’m not going to New York!
我也不想去纽约!
I have to tell you something!
我有事情要告诉你!
It’s very important! I have to tell you!
这很重要 我一定要跟你说!
I can’t take it anymore! I’m dying!
我受不了! 我要死了!
I’ll die if I don’t!
我不说出来会死!
Listen!
听着!
I’m going to die
我就要死了
What?
什么?
Where were you? At your mom’s?
你去哪儿了? 去你妈妈那儿了吗?
Why is her goddamn number still unlisted?
为什么她该死的电♥话♥在黄页上找不到?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!