And it doesn’t affect your teaching
你的教学也没有受到影响
We sent a letter to all the parents
我们写了信给所有的家长
I said to everyone
我对每个人说
“Rest assured…”, blah, blah…
“请诸位放心之类之类的”
But then, if it doesn’t affect the quality of my teaching…
那么 假如这没有影响到我的教学质量…
What’s this? An article?
这是什么? 报刊剪贴?
A member of the Parents Group…
家长团体的一位代表…
“Parents Group?”
“家长团体?”
A coalition of parents unhappy with our response
一个不满意我们答复的家长联合组织
They met to…
他们通过开会…
Share their ideas
交流他们的意见
One of them is a columnist at the Montreal Post-Lntelligence
其中一位代表是蒙特利尔邮报的专栏作家
Be frank! Lt’s just a suburban publication!
坦白说 那只是份郊区小报!
Listen, Michel…
听我说 米歇尔…
They sent it to Quebec, the Ministry of Education called me
他们把文章寄到了魁北克省 教♥育♥部♥长给我打了电♥话♥
“Mental illness?”They’re insane!
“精神疾病?”他们疯了吗!
In the latest edition of the DSM
根据由美国精神病协会发布的
Published by the American Psychiatric Association
最新”精神疾病诊断与统计手册”
Transsexuality is listed as…
变性癖被列为…
A mental illness
一种精神疾病
What about justice?
那么公正呢?
What about it? It’s fucked
什么公正? 早没了
Education’s scared stiff from the Polytechnique massacre
教育早就被应用科技屠戮得死板教条了
I’m not talking about…
不 我不是说这个…
I’m talking real justice
我说的是现实的公正
I could sue you
我可以起诉你
On what grounds? For not demanding to be fired as well?
起诉我什么? 不够苛刻到把我自己也解雇吗?
Out of sheer solidarity?
没有团结精神?
You’re about to write your first novel
你不是在准备你的第一部小说
Come on!
拜托!
Your first book
你的第一本书
You can waste yOur time and money on litigation…
你可以把时间和金钱浪费在打官司上…
And you may win
确实也有赢的可能
After two years of banal lawyering
经过两年的律师准备
Publicized hearings
公开听证
And huge bills
加上大笔的账单
Or see this as a golden opportunity to dedicate yourself to your work
或者你也可以把这看做是黄金机会 奉献给你的作品
To your new career…
你的事业…
In short, I should thank you for the gift of unemployment
就是说 我还应该感谢你送我的失业礼物
Because, silly me, who needs an income
因为 看我多蠢 谁需要收入
When you work in the arts, right?
来维持你的艺术创作的 对吗?
I’m trying to see the positive side of it
我只是试着为你指出它的积极面
That’s all
仅此而已
Between you and me…
这是我私下对你说的…
If it were just me…
如果我要是你…
As Secretary of the Board, I must alas remind you that today is Friday
作为董事会秘书 我必须很遗憾的通知你 今天是星期五
And that your desk…
你的办公桌…
And file cabinets must be cleared out by Monday
和文件柜必须在星期一之前收拾完毕
Ideally
最好能够
Gentlemen
先生们
Ma’am
女士们
I’m thrilled to meet you, Frédérique
很荣幸见到你 弗蕾德里克
I’ve heard great things
我听说了很多你的事迹
Big fan of your work
很喜欢你的作品
I can call you Fred?
能叫你弗蕾德吗?
Look, it’s a bit delicate…
听着 这有些难以开口…
I don’t know, Frédérique…
我不知道怎么说 弗蕾德里克
I mean,”Fred”…
不对”弗蕾德”…
How to tell you, Fred, but…
我是说 弗蕾德 不过…
I ask ed some of my colleagues about you
我向几个同事问询了你的情况
I’m just starting. I don’t have a lot of experience
我刚起步 没有多少经验
But I know One thing
但我很清楚一件事
I need my people to be available
我希望我的人是可用的
And I don’t just mean on paper or whatever schedule
我不只是说做文书或安排日程
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊!
What a coincidence!
真的好巧!
I never come downtown!
我从不进城的!
Will I see you at the Cinéma?
你会去剧院?
Yves made a donation, so we’re going
依弗捐了一笔款 我们都会去
I don’t know
我还不知道
Let me give you my number, in case you need a ticket or a ride
我把电♥话♥给你吧 万一你需要票或者搭车
We got a limo, with a chauffeur. Slick!
我们租了辆豪华加长车 很炫!
A ball is a ball, you know? I mean, go glam, girl!
舞会就是舞会 知道吗 姑娘? 就要把自己打扮得闪闪的!
Let me give it to you
等我写给你
Oh, my gosh ! My pen!
我的天! 笔都掉了!
Hold on…
等等啊…
I can do it!
我可以!
Whatever, whenever, call me!
什么时间决定好了就给我打电♥话♥!
Great. Thanks.
好的 非常感谢
Ciao, Freddie darling
再见 弗蕾迪 亲爱的
Wait! Third time’s a charm!
等等 三次才会好运!
Fuck me! That’s a look, dude!
我♥操♥! 打扮得够新奇的 哥们!
Sir, can you spare a quarter?
先生 能借我几毛钱吗?
Gotta use the phone, love?
要用电♥话♥吗 亲爱的?
It’s me, Laurence
是我 劳伦斯
I know. I recognized your voice
我知道 我听出你的声音了
Look, Mom, I …
听着 妈妈 我…
You’re off today, right?
你今天休息对吗?
Can we meet somewhere?
我想见见你
I can’t leave the house
我今天不能出门
Your father’s having a bad day. I just can’t
你♥爸♥今天心情不好 我不能走开
Maybe I could just come by? We could go for a walk?
那我能过来吗? 我们可以就散散步?
Not a good time
今天不太好
Don’t you care about me?
你不关心我了吗?
Don’t manipulate me!
别想摆布我!
I don’t get it! You disappear from our lives
我不明白! 你从我们的生活里消失了
Suddenly, you show up at the office
然后突然的 你出现在我的办公室
You call out of the blue. Did I ask you to?
又突然的打电♥话♥来 我有叫你这样做吗?
I stayed away from you because…
我远离你是因为…
I didn’t want to see you until I’d be honest!
在我可以诚实做自己前我不想和你们见面!
Until I had changed! Until I was myself!
直到我蜕变了 直到我变成自己!
Fine! Hooray! You got what you wanted!
很好! 恭喜你啊! 你得到你想要的了!
But you can ‘t have it all
但不是你想要什么就能得到什么
I warned you, damn it! I did , but you never listen!
我警告过你 我警告过 可是你从来不听!
Do what you want, but I can’t do this to your father!
你爱怎样就怎样 但今天我不能让你♥爸♥爸知道你的事!
I won’t!
我不准!
Maybe next week
下周再说
No, it has to be today, I’m not doing well
不 必须是今天 我今天很难受
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I’m not doing well, Mom. This is important
我很难受 妈妈 这很重要
I have to go. Your dad’s calling
我得挂了 你♥爸♥爸在叫我了
Wait!
等等!
Maybe we can hook up next week
也许我们下周可以一起
Go to a museum
我们可以去博物馆…
Whatever. Maybe
随便你吧 随便吧
I don’t know. We’ll see
我不知道 再说
Don’t you love me anymore?
你不再爱我了 对吗?
I’m coming, Pierre!
来了 皮埃尔!
I’m sorry
对不起
Make yourself at home
把这儿当家吧
I’m so sorry
真的对不起
I’m Simon Belisle
西蒙·贝理勒
Laurence Alia
劳伦斯·阿利亚
Call me Baby Rose
请叫我宝贝玫瑰
I’m more used to it
我更习惯这个称呼
Too bad the girls aren’t around. I’d have introduced you
可惜姑娘们都不在 不然我可以把你引见给她们
Old broads that got me to join their band
老骚妇们让我加入了她们的乐队
There’s a back door
这儿有个后门
You’ll avoid the window-Shopping dinosaurs
你可以避开那些看稀奇的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!