I’m happy to see you
我很高兴看到你
Sometimes I…
有时候我…
I really am
真的这么想
You know, if you ever feel…
知道吗 假如你觉得…
Well, feel…
呃 觉得…
I mean if you’re free for a week-End, call me
我是说假如你周末有空 可以给我打电♥话♥
I’ll pick you up and drive you back
我可以开车去接你 然后送你回去
I already visit once a month, you know
我已经每个月过来一次了
I know!
我知道!
Ouch! Someone regrets married life!
哎呀! 有人后悔结婚了!
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Fréderique? Leo won’t take his bath
弗蕾德里克? 里奥不肯洗澡
Soap destroys his magic powers
他说肥皂会让他的超能力消失
Not his power to piss me off
他烦我的超能力怎么就不消失
Pure fantasy! When did you start smoking?
小孩的幻想嘛! 你什么时候开始抽烟的?
How much do you need?
你需要多少钱?
To buy yourself a decent winter coat. Look at you!
去给自己买♥♥件像样的冬衣 看你的样子吧!
The Little Match Girl No, thanks
就像卖♥♥火柴的小女孩 不用 谢谢
But I’ll take cash for a little coke instead
不过我可以笑纳一点钱去买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Pickles!
黄瓜酸的!
Dumb bitch!
蠢女人!
Jesus, Mary! Full confession on Sunday!
上帝啊 玛丽! 星期天你要忏悔!
It’s okay
没关系 没事
Let me help you. Let me help!
让我来收拾 让我来!
No! Just get out of the kitchen. All of you !
不 不用! 大家离开厨房♥就好 大家都是!
Sorry. I don’t mean to be rude, but…
抱歉 我不想显得无礼 但是…
Watch it, kid!
注意了 小子!
Kevin, honey, come here
凯文 亲爱的 过来
All is well, butterfly
没事的 小蝴蝶
Your shindig’s a triumph!
聚会办得很成功!
Stay calm
冷静
Damn it!
妈的!
Don’t. Only me
别 我就抽这个
I regret what I said
抱歉说了那样的话
I have no regrets
你不用道歉
The lady of the house!
女主人在这儿啊!
Watch out, it’s a mess
小心 这儿一团糟
Everywhere
一团糟
I hear you’re Miss Congeniality?
听说你获得了亲和大使的封号♥?
Bouncer, chef… That’s a lot of hats to wear
又调度 又下厨 很多头衔到你身上啊
Will you get a bottle from downstairs?
能去楼下拿瓶酒上来吗?
Honey?
亲爱的?
Get a room!
去开个房♥间!
The wine

Let me just clean up first
等我先把这儿收拾干净
Poor Auntie!
可怜的姑姑!
She went through hell with this kid
她被这孩子整惨了
Sons! There’s no lookbook. Do what you can, ma’am
孩子们 没有故事画册 自己看着办吧
Where’s Auntie?
姑姑人呢?
Poor thing
可怜的人
Every year, our Polish neighbour has us over for her fish zuppa
每一年 我们的波兰邻居都会邀请我们过去喝鱼汤
Auntie’s always had a dramatic tummy
姑姑每次都闹肚子
But she said Ograh , the Polish neighbor
她说俄哈芙啊 就是那波兰邻居
Tried to poison us
她想毒死我们
She sat all night long making love to the toilet bowl
她整晚都坐在马桶上呻♥吟♥
She’s still at the hospital
现在还在医院里
Screaming”Poison!”
大喊着”汤有毒”!
Tastes like fish sperm anyway
喝起来倒像是鱼的精♥液♥
It makes no sense. Any evidence?
这不可能吧 你们有什么证据?
The evidence?
证据?
She pissed it out her ass!
她都拉到裤子上了!
Let’s drink
我们干杯
I’m so happy!
好开心!
I raise my glass to my family
为我们的家人干杯
Daniel…
丹尼尔…
Simon…
西蒙…
Teresa who is throwing up in Montreal
还有仍然在蒙特利尔医院上吐下泻的特丽莎
Chantal …
还有夏达儿…
To Charlene, our hostess
敬夏伦娜 我们的女主人
And to Laurence’s book of poetry
还有劳伦斯的诗歌♥集
Which is due next month!
下周就出版了吧!
A toast to Laurence, our host
敬我们的男主人劳伦斯
Host- Ess!
是女主人啦!
Silly me!”Hostess.
我说错了 是”女主人”
And”Poetess”!
而且是”女诗人”!
My father used to say
我爸爸曾经说过
“Poets never dress for winter”
“诗人从来不是冬天的点缀”
“But winter for them is no harm”
“但冬天有他们也不是坏事”
“For a poet’s heart”
“因为一个诗人的心”
“Keeps him warm”
“能成为火种”
Unless it burnt to ice
除非它燃烧 直到结冰
Beautiful!
说得真美!
Mama’s little poet!
妈妈的小诗人!
Cutie pie!
甜蜜死了!
Enough! Cheers everyone! Merry Christmas!
好了! 大家干杯! 圣诞快乐!
To success and more sex!
祝成功和做更多爱!
Sure, Shookie
当然的 苏琪
I’m seeing a lawyer next week to finalize the paperwork
我下周去律师那儿完成书面文件
They’re doing research, inquests, stuff
他们正在忙着研究 询问
It can take months
可能要好几个月
But I can wire you some money
不过我可以转些钱给你
Are you sure you’re okay? Yes, mom
你确定还可以吗? 是的 妈妈
I’m swamped right now
我现在可忙了
Tons of manuscripts to read. I’m good
好多稿子要读 我可以
You look great!
你很美!
Why?
为什么?
“Why?”Because. You look great
什么为什么? 你就是很美
Your make-Up, your eyes, your outfit… You look great
你的妆 你的眼睛 你的外套…都很美
So do you
你也一样
Will you come to my loft when you’re in town?
你进城的时候会顺便看看我的房♥子吗?
What loft?
什么房♥子?
Don’t you ever listen to me?
我说话你有没有在听啊?
I told you I was going to move
我跟你说了我要搬家
I found a loft downtown
我在城里找了个房♥子
You changed sex, I changed my address!
你可以换性别 我也可以换住址啊!
Anyone in your life?
有遇到什么人吗?
Yeah

Ever hear from…
还有她的消息吗…她…
I like Charlotte
我喜欢夏洛特
We rented a small cottage for next weekend
我们为下周末预留了一间村舍
She understands me
她能理解我
She takes care of me
她能照顾我
And vice-Versa?
那反过来呢?
Are you being honest?
你能对她诚实吗??
Here

This is for you
给你的
A present. You shouldn’t…
礼物 妈妈你不用这样…
Come on!
打开!
We’re going to miss your bus
我们要想念你的公车了
When you were a kid and took the bus
当你还是孩子的时候 每次搭上公车车
You always called to check in. It was annoying
总是会打电♥话♥来汇报 很烦人
Really annoying
真的很烦人
I don’t like obligations, conventions…
我不喜欢责任 习惯这些东西…
I always saw you as a woman who just lived in the house
我从来都把你看做是住家女性
Never as my mother
从没这么深刻感觉你是我妈妈过
And I never saw you as my son
我也从没感觉你是我儿子过
But I do see you as my daughter
我把你看做我的女儿了
Plumart Publishers
普鲁玛出版社
Hello. I’m calling from Canada
你好 我从加拿大打来的
I’d like to…
我想…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!