I’d like to send a letter to one of your authors
我想给你们旗下一位作者写封信
Laurance. You have crossed the borders of my life
劳伦斯 你越过了我的生活边界
Of my town, of my street
我的城市边界 我的街道边界
All that’s left is my front door
剩下的惟有我的正门
I think you know where to find me. Fred
我想你知道该到哪儿找我 弗蕾德
Milk? Sugar?
牛奶? 糖?
Your coat
你的外套
Need a hand?
需要帮手吗?
Want to take it all off?
想全脱掉吗?
Not yet
别急
We have three hours It’s a lifetime!
我们只有3个小时 那它就是一辈子!
How long have you been spying?
你监视我有多久了?
For over a year
一年以上
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的?
Laurence, you sent me your book
劳伦斯 是你把你的书寄给了我
I’d be surprised if your arm was long enough
我倒是意外你的手有如此之长
To reach from Paris to here and paint a brick on my house
能从巴黎伸到这儿 把我房♥子的一块砖涂上颜色
Good job
做的漂亮
With the pink brick, I mean
我是说那块粉红的砖
Want to make a list?
想开个我们的清单吗?
This little Balinese dancer…
这个巴厘岛的舞者…
Slightly to the left
往左一点好
That’s too much
这样太过了
That’s too much?
太过了?
Wait
等等
Now we can’t tell!
现在就不好说了!
Ok, these two…
好了 这两个…
These two decanters…
这两个玻璃瓶…
Switched
要换位
Perfect!
很好!
This little bull…
这头小公牛…
The bull and his friend the mermaid…
小公牛和他的朋友小美人鱼…
The mermaid fucks the bull
让小美人鱼上小公牛
Want some dark chocolate?
来点黑巧克力?
You’ve changed!
你变了!
I knew you’d say that
就知道你会那这么说
Wasn’t it”a strong sign of men’s self-Destructive nature”?
黑巧克力不是”人类天生喜欢自毁的倾向”吗?
“Why the self-Inflicted torture?”
“人为什么要自我伤害?”
“However light… “…however slight”
“不管多么轻…””… 多么柔”
Back to our old list
还是回到最不爽的单子吧
Next
下一条
Come with me That hideous statue…
跟我走 那个难看的雕塑…
“Hideous statue”
“那个难看的雕塑”
Come with me
跟我走吧
Come on
来吧
Oh my god! Look at you, you’re a gun!
我的天! 看你 你就像把枪!
I mean I’m sorry, you’re a bomb!
抱歉 我是说 你就炸♥弹♥!
But had I picked that place randomly?
但是我是随意挑选那个地方的吗?
When I first met the Pink Club
当我第一次走进玫瑰俱乐部
Mama Rose said a friend of hers had moved here
妈妈玫瑰告诉我 她的一个朋友搬来了这里
With her lover
和她的爱人一起
Well…
事实上…
A man who’d been a woman
和一个曾是女人的男人
I wanted us to see that
我想我们亲眼看见
To see it was possible
看见这是有可能的
Oh my god! Dear nothing’s stopping you
我的天! 亲爱的 没有什么能阻止你
Hey. Did you take a bath, my love?
喂 你洗澡了吗 宝贝儿?
Are you coming back soon?
你会很快回来吗?
Yes, my angel. Mommy can’t really give you a date
是的 我的天使 妈妈不能给你确切日期
But in a week or two, two weeks tops, I should be back, ok?
不过就一周或两周 最多两周 我就回来 好吗?
And I can’t wait to tickle-Tickle you!
我已经等不及要挠你咯吱窝了!
How’s it going, love? Fine, fine
一切还顺利吗 亲爱的? 顺利 很好
This is just a quick call…
就说这么多吧…
We’re moving on to the night scenes, I have to get back
我们这儿的天快黑了 我得挂了
Call back anytime. Love you. Me too. Bye
随时打给我 我爱你 我也是 拜
Friends of mine from Montreal
我一个蒙特利尔的朋友
Know a guy who lives here
认识一个住这儿的男的
With his wife
还有他的老婆
I called him today. He invited us over
我今天给他打电♥话♥了 他邀请我们过去
Why not!
为什么不!
Good evening Good evening
晚上好 晚上好
Your son didn’t come with you?
你的儿子没一起来吗?
Nope. No…
没 没…
You’re empty
你的酒光了
Thank you
谢谢
So you’ve lived here for seven, eight years?
所以你住在这儿七年还是八年了?
Amazing! Don’t you miss the city?
真厉害! 你不怀恋大城市吗?
It’s peaceful here
这儿很平静
We always worked from home, anyway
反正我们也一直在家工作
Even in the city
哪怕住城市也一样
The operation complicated things
但手术让情况复杂了些
Family…
家庭…
Work…
工作…
We needed a break
我们需要喘口气了
If I may, what is this”operation”?
我能问一下 是什么”手术”?
Alexander was going on about”the operation”…
我听到亚历山大一直有说什么”手术”…
Was it a lung thing? Is that…
是肺部手术吗? 还是…
Why you left the city?
你们为什么要离开城市?
No, the sex change operation
不 是变性手术
Who?
谁?
Alexander
亚历山大
I think I burnt the cake
我觉得我把蛋糕烤焦了
I always do
我总这样
Glad you liked the pot-Au-Feu, but the cake, mon Dieu!
幸好我的砂锅炖菜还不错 可是蛋糕就别提了!
You know Mama Rose, don’t you? Your chick’s friend
你认识妈妈玫瑰吧 你女友的朋友
Her motto is:”You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”
她有句名言:”你不能同时拥有和享用一块蛋糕”
And Dada always adds:”As well as the baker’s balls!”
然后达达就会接句:”蛋糕师的蛋蛋也一样!”
Alexander?
亚历山大?
Can you give me a hand?
能过来帮个手吗?
May I use your phone? Of course
我能用一下你们的电♥话♥吗? 当然
By the front door
在门厅
I need to call my sister
我得给我妹妹打个电♥话♥
Then join us in the greenhouse
打完到花房♥来找我们
What else do we need?
还需要什么吗?
I needed to hear your voice
我想听到你的声音
You did?
是吗?
How was your day?
怎么样 你还好吧?
Fine. Nothing special
还行 没什么特别的
Actually, I’m having dinner with the crew at some locals
实际上 我和剧组正在当地一些人的家里吃饭
We’re still eating, but…
大家还在用餐 不过…
I met Charlotte yesterday Charlotte?
我今天见到夏洛特了 夏洛特?
Charlotte, your ex’s girlfriend of Laurence
夏洛特 你前男友劳伦斯的女友
Laurence Alia?
劳伦斯·阿利亚?
Yes
是的
Who’s with you right now
正和你一起的那个
I forgot to tell you , he’s part of the shoot
我忘了告诉你 劳伦斯也在剧组里面
Come on, you know I’m smarter than that
拜托 你知道我没这么愚蠢
Live what you want, do what you like
过你想过的生活 做你想做的事
We’ll talk when you get back
有什么事 等你回家我们再说
We were just asking Laurence…
我们刚还在问劳伦斯…
How long have you been together?
你们在一起有多久了?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nine years
9年了
On and off
断断续续的
This hash is local?
这个大♥麻♥是本地的吗?
Ben’s brother lives in Casablanca, so…
本的哥哥住卡萨布兰卡 所以…
Ever tried opium?
你们试过鸦♥片♥吗?
No, I haven’t
没 没试过
Would you like to?
想不想试试?
Not really
不了 不用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!