Seven.
二百五
Two-fifty.
我给你降到六百
I’ll come down to six.
好吧 三百
Right, three hundred.
五百五
Five-fifty.
先给你三百
So I’ll give you three hundred now,
如果轮子没问题我就给你三百五
and fifty when I’ve checked out the gear.
五百
Five hundred.
四百
Four hundred.
四百五
Four-fifty.
四百二十五
Four-twenty-five.
-就这么定了 -好
-Alright, done. -right.
-成交 -祝贺
-it’s a deal. -Cheers.
-把钩子取下来 -稳住 卸轮子
-Drop the hooks. -Hang on, hang on, drop the wheel.
卸轮子 好了
Drop the wheel, there you go.
往上
And… up.
怎么样 不错吧
Hey, how about that, sweet as a nut.
太有才了
Genius!
稍等 我马上回来
Just get parked up, be right back.
去吧
Off you go.
安迪
Oh, Andy.
看到了吗
What do you think?
-天哪 不是吧 -她很喜欢 帕奇
-Oh, Andy, you haven’t. -She loves it, Patsy.
你看 这是我”移♥动♥金矿” 我要发财啦
Look at it, mobile goldmine, I can feel it in my water.
安迪 你在跟我开玩笑吧
Oh Andy you’re joking me?
绝对没有 没有半句虚言
I’m not, I promise God’s truth, no word of a lie.
你买♥♥下了
Have you bought it?
对啊 挺好的吧
Yeah, good, isn’t it?
-一点也不好 -好极了
-No. -Great!
你猜多少钱
What do you reckon?
不会很多
Not much.
-安迪 这简直就是一堆垃圾 -干嘛这么说
-Andy, it’s a heap of rubbish! -What do you mean?
你自己看
Well, look at it!
这很有个性啊
It’s got character, isn’t it?
-安迪 -我爱死它了
-Oh, Andy. -I love it!
好恶心
It’s disgusting

Eh?
从生态学来讲它是不完整的
It’s ecologically unsound.
说的是你自己吧
You’re ecologically unsound.
胡说
Bollocks!
你猜这个多少钱 娜塔莉
What do you reckon, Nat?
好尴尬
It’s embarrassing!

Eh?
娜塔莉 就凭我们两个 很’快就能让它旧貌换新颜
Nat, you and me, soon get it licked into shape.
你在开玩笑吧
You must be joking!
到处都生锈了
It’s all rusty.
不 温蒂 这只是表面上
No, no, Wendy, that is just superficial.
知道吗
Know what I mean?
只要稍微修一下 涂点油漆 就又焕然一新了
Bit of treatment, nice coat of paint, it’ll come up lovely!
是你捣的鬼 对吧
This is you, isn’t it?

Eh?
帕奇
Oh, Patsy!
老兄 别这么整啊
Excuse me, mate, if you don’t mind.
什么
What?
哦 好 好
Oh, yeah, yeah, cool.
棒极了 对吧
Isn’t it great, Aub?
嗯 挺…
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s… eh…
挺好的 只是…
The possibilities are eh… you know?
齐啦 想要的都有了
Yeah, it’s all there, the works, all you need.
你准备把它放到哪儿 放这里可不行
Where’re you going to keep it, Andy? Cause you’re not keeping it here.
我准备找个锁
Get a lock-up or something.
安迪
Andy.
我很快就回来 稍等
I’ll be right with you, mate, just give me one second.
安迪
Andy!
到底怎么回事 帕奇
What’s going on, Patsy?
没什么
Nothing.
他给了你多少钱
Well how much is he paying you for it then?
这个我不方便说
Well, that is not for me to say, Wendy.
你跟个老小孩似的
You’re behaving like a big kid.
少瞎说
Don’t be cheeky.
好吧 帕奇
Alright, Patsy.
安迪 你要去哪儿
Andy, where’re you going?
10分钟就回来
Ten minutes, Wend.
你到底去哪儿
Where’re you going?
-我很快就回来 -再见 温蒂
-I’ll be right back. -Bye bye, Wendy.
安迪
Andy!
他到底要干嘛呢
What’s he doing?
他被人骗了
Getting conned.
跟往常一样
As usual.
天哪
Ohh!
奥布里 你还好吗
Aubrey, are you alright?
天哪
Oh, blimey!
我还以为你出什么事了呢
I thought you had copped it then.
抱歉 车往我那边歪了
Yeah, sorry, it went up on me there.
是呀 这车下面没有轮子
Yeah, there’s no wotsit.
我还在纳闷发生了什么…
I wondered what was happening and…
进来喝杯茶吧
Listen, have a cup of tea.
成交啦
Ah, jackpot.
给你 老兄
There you go, mate.
非常感谢 安迪
Thanks very much. Andy.
下周再见
Alright, mate. I’ll see you through the week.
要搭个便车吗
Don’t you want a lift?
不了 我得去看我老妈
Nah, I’ve got to go and see my old Mum.
-那行 -你懂的
-Alright. -You know what I mean.
祝你好运哦
Alright, cheers all the best.
说实话
To be honest with you.
单单这一堆破烂相对我花的钱来说 就物超所值了
It’s worth far more in scrap value alone than what I paid for it.
那你到底花了多少钱
So, what did you pay for it then?
什么
What?
取决于你的意思嘛
Well… what I done, I mean, I haven’t actually… it depends what you mean by…
奥布里 他又想给我兜圈子
See, he’s not cracking on, Aubrey.
没有 我知道自己在干什么
No, no, no, I know what I’m doing.
当我傻啊
Could fooled me.
希望你付的钱没超过10块
Well, I hope you didn’t pay more than ten quid for it.
肯定超过10块啦
Well, I paid more than ten quid for it, yeah,
不过这是投资嘛
but look at it, it’s an investment, isn’t it?
托利党
Tory.
奥布里 你怎么看呢
So, what do you think about it, Aubrey?
是啊 老兄
Yeah, mate.
呃…这个嘛…
Eh… It’s…
说实话
Now, be honest.
我觉得棒极了
Yeah, gilt edged, you know?
奥布里是个明白人
See, Aubrey knows the game.
错不了
Can’t go wrong.
麦当劳大叔也是白手起家嘛
Ronald McDonald had to start somewhere, didn’t he?
天啊 这里坐着个巨无霸
Oh, blimey, it’s old Big Mac sitting here, look!
我们什么时候去看你的餐厅
So, when are we going to see your restaurant then, Aub?
对啊
Yeah.
随时欢迎
Whenever you like.
有个小鼻子
Have a little nose?
在你开张前 要是需要什么建议…
Yeah, before you open, if you want any advice…
他需要的是成功 爸爸
He wants it to be a success, Dad.
-闭嘴 -对
-Shut up! -Yeah.
我很想让你们去看我的餐厅
I’d love you to see my restaurant.
别误会 我很自信
Don’t get me wrong, I’m confident.

Yeah.
超级无敌自信呢
In fact, I’m mega confident.
是吗
Oh, are you?
只是我还没怎么装♥修♥
I just haven’t had any outside input, you know?
还没吗
Oh, haven’t you?
我们现在就去吧 温蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!