I started at the bottom, you know.
我洗了六个星期的菜才开始干正经活
I was on the sink for six weeks before I got a look in.
要处处留个心眼
It’s all about keeping your eyes peeled.
这些舌头真难处理
These tongues are a pain in the neck.
坑坑洼洼的弄不干净
Can’t get into the crevices.
那是猪舌吗
Is it a pigs tongue?
是羊舌
Lambs tongue.
猪舌可不能拿来吃
Couldn’t get a pigs tongue in your mouth.
会卡喉咙的
It would stick in your throat.
真的吗
Would it?
你穿白衣服挺好看的
You look quite attractive in white.
很合身
Suits you.
皮都扔掉吧 不要了
There’s the skins, chuck them away.
干得好
Good.

Hey!
你有音乐天赋 你知道吗
You got rythym, you know?
来 再喝点
Here, have some more.
今天干得挺不错的
You done really well today.
是吗
Have I?
是啊
Yeah.
我对你感到很满意
I’m really pleased with you.
你这小伙计挺迷人的
You’re quite a tasty little worker, you know?
很好看
That’s nice
你不感觉有点土吗
It’s a bit old-fashioned looking though, isn’t it? That one.
黑裙子 白衬衣 够传统 我喜欢
Black skirt, white blouse, it’s traditional, I like it
安迪 抱歉我现在让你试一下
Oh, Andy, my legs are like jelly sticks. I’m sorry I said I would do it now.
就这样吧
Just go for it.
琼结婚的时候你还穿过
You wore that for Joans wedding, didn’t you?
没错
Oh, blimey, yeah.
可怜的琼
Aw, poor Joan.
可怜的唐纳德
Poor Donald.
特雷西怎样了
What about Tracy?
这样不错
I like this.
-对 不错 -嗯 就这件了
-Yeah, now it’s okay. -Yeah, that’s the one, isn’t it?
没错
Yeah.
我感觉白色更好
I preferred the white.
哎呀
Oh, blimey.
我快迟到了
I’m going to be late.
安迪 你还记得这个吗
Oh, eh, Andy, do you remember this?
茶泡了吗
You do us any tea, Wend?
泡了 微波炉里有鸡肉通心粉
Yeah, there’s a little chicken casserole in the oven.
好极了
That’s nice.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我今天不是去了那个女孩家吗
Here, I went to this old girl’s house today, right?
她把死狗放在沙发上
She had her dead dog lying on the sofa.
-不会吧 -什么
-She never -Eh?
不 皮肤像地毯一样散开
No, the skin spread out like a rug.
哦 真可爱
Oh, charming.
她的手有关节炎 打不开水龙头
She had arthritic hands. Couldn’t turn her tap on.
虽然它已经爆掉了
Thought it was bust.
我直接过去扭了扭它 然后就完全好了
I went straight to it, gave it a good twist and it was perfectly all right
你后来做了什么
So what did you do then?
我帮她换了洗衣机 这样她不会看起来很傻
Well, I changed the washer for her, so she didn’t look stupid.
真是个好女孩
Oh, that’s a good girl.
你上门服务有跟她收费吗
Did you charge her a call out?
我本应收 但看他们的情况
Well, I had to, you know what they’re like.
就没收
I didn’t want to.
哪儿
Where’s this then?
在A10附近
Off the A10 somewhere.
她说会给我些太妃糖
She said she would give me some toffee,
但她找不到配额册
though she couldn’t find her ration book.
-她给了吗 -老天保佑她
-Did she? -Aww, bless her.
你知道什么是配额册么
I don’t suppose you know what a ration book is, do you?
当然知道
Course I do.
工作中学了很多嘛
Learn all sorts in your business, don’t you?
而且她一直叫我”好小伙”
And she kept calling me a good lad.
不是吧
Oh, she never!
就是
Yeah.
你应该告诉她”我是个女孩”
Well you should of said to her listen I’m a Miss.
没用的
Nah, no point.
比我的工作有趣多了
More interesting than my job.
每天都是一样
Same every day.
我们有个家伙今早切掉了他的手指
We had a bloke slice the end off his finger this morning.
什么 切掉了
What? right off?
还剩点皮
No, there was like a flap.
安迪 别说了
No, Andy, don’t.
-天呐 -流了很多血
-Christ. -There was a lot of blood.
不过是他自己的错
No, it was his own fault.
这是个很好的事故记录
I’ve a very good accident record as it happens.
是 我们知道
Yeah, we know.
是真的 因为我跟他们强调
No, it’s true, It’s because I drum it into
“健康安全 健康安全”
them health and safety, health and safety.
不过你总能看到某些人搞特殊
Still, you’re always going to get someone showing off, ain’t you?

Yeah.
嘿 我做不完我的指甲了
Oh, blimey, I haven’t done my nails.
我们留她平静下吧
Come on, lets leave her in peace.
她要为她重要的晚上做好准备
she’s got to get ready for her big night.
关上门
And shut the door.
温蒂
Oh, Wendy!
你看起来真棒 温蒂
You look fantastic, do you know that, Wendy?
谢谢 我不想让你失望
Oh, thanks, only I didn’t want to let you down, you know?
你没有
You haven’t.
我今晚会换六件不同的衬衣
I’ve had six different blouses on tonight.
只要你高兴
No, so as long as you’re happy, you know?
你真棒
You’re superb.
那是你穿着的么
Eh, is that what you’re wearing?
“借一下你的帽子 我们在喝汤”
They lend you that for having soup?
那是我妈妈说过的话
That’s what my Mum used to say.
你饿了
Are you hungry?
一会儿我会给你买♥♥炸薯条和炸鱼
I’ll buy you some fish and chips later, you know?
是么
Will you?
可能
I might.
-有内脏蛋奶酥 -对
-See, you’ve got tripe souffle. -Yeah.
-肾肉馅饼 -馅饼 对
-Kidney vol-au-vent. -Oh, vol-au-vent. yeah.
我们21号♥拿到的 棒极了
We had them on my 21st, vol-au-vents, they’re nice.
有一整个肾脏
This is the whole kidney.
-酱汁大虾 -只有一个
-King prawn in jam sauce. -Oh, yeah, just the one.
-冻脑 不用多说 -不要
-Chilled brains, they speak for themselves. -Oh, not brains.
西梅乳蛋饼是给素食主义者吃的
Prune quiche, that’s one for our vegetarian friends.

Right.
-黑布丁和卡门培尔奶酪汤 -不要
-Black pudding and camembert soup. -Oh, no, don’t.
培根清汤
Boiled bacon consomme.
清汤和汤是一样的 对吧
Oh, no, consomme, that’s the same as soup, isn’t it?
基本就是培根加水
It’s basically the bacon water.
你生病的时候你妈给你做的吗
Yeah, That’s like what your Mum gives you when you’re ill?
荔枝上放着干腊肠
And a saveloy on a bit of lychees.
你已经有一个中式的了
Oh, I got a little Chinesey one in there.
那是给你的开胃菜
That’s all your d’oeuvres and that’s your entrees.
好吧 那么 这就是是我的主菜了吧
Right, so, this is my main course type of thing. right?
这个是什么”猪肉”什么”猪肉列表”
What’s that one there, pork what? pork list?
猪膀胱
Pork cyst.
膀胱
Cyst?

Yeah.
你在玩笑吧
Oh, you’re joking me?

No.
那不叫膀胱
No, it’s not called cyst.
-我爸有一个 -真的
-Aw, my Dad had one of them. -Did he?
对 在下面
Yeah, underneath.
咳嗽
Hey, cough.
祝福他吧
Aw, bless him.
这是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!