Oh, hi, Hilary.
最近好吗 你准备出发了吗 太好了
How are you? Are you in the starting blocks raring to go? great.
你怎么了
You what?
稍等
Hang on a minute.
再说一遍
Say that again.
看看这鬼地方
Look at the state of this place.
真让人惭愧 是吧
Aww, shame, isn’t it?
我觉得他还没准备好
I don’t think he’ll be ready, you know?
你想去女士卫生间看看
You want to see the ladies toilet.
-但这都是他的功劳 -上帝保佑他
-Still, all credit to him. -Aw, bless him, yeah.
这就像个大篷车一样
Puts the old caravan in perspective, doesn’t it?
安迪 不要再提醒我了
Aw, Andy, please don’t remind me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不想在这儿待两年来阻碍我的发展
Well, I don’t want it sitting there, do I? for 2 years blocking my view.
不 这儿激励了我
Nah, this has inspired me.
我想回去 全神贯注地好好工作
I want to get back get down to work, get stuck in.
真是太阳从西边出来了
Pigs might fly.
去你的
Fuck you!
怎么了
What’s up, mate?
没什么
Nothing.
安迪 抽支雪茄吗
Do you want a cigar, Andy?
谢谢 我不会抽
No, thanks, mate. I don’t use them.
温蒂 喝杯酒吗
Wendy, would you like a liquor?
不用了
No, ta, no, I’m fine.
刚才谁打的电♥话♥
Who’s that then?
我的服务生
My waitress.
-谁 那个高个子姑娘吗 -嗯
-What, the big girl? -yeah.
-那个澳大利亚人 -嗯
-The Aussie? -yeah.
不是 新西兰人
No, Kiwi.
干 干 干 干 干 干 干
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
你们一定会嘲笑我的吧
Got to laugh, ain’t you?
到底怎么了
What’s the matter then?
她…让我很沮丧
She’s eh… let me down, you know?
什么情况
How do you mean?
她要和她男友走了
She’s going away with her boyfriend.
什么时候
When?
今天
Today.
电♥话♥是从希斯罗机场打来的
She was phoning from Heathrow.
她要去哪
Where’s she going?
布拉格
Flipping Prague.

Aww.
这可不对
Oh, that’s not right.
-这不可能 兄弟 -我很遗憾
-No, that’s not on, mate. -No, sorry.
很好 不是吗
It’s great, isn’t it?
你放了她一马 给她机会去充实自己
You give someone a break, a chance to better themselves.
给了她开始新冒险的机会
An opportunity to enter into brave new venture.
他们做了什么
and what do they do?
滚去了波兰
Piss off to Poland.
她是典型的澳大利亚人 流浪者
Well, that’s typical Aussie, isn’t it? Travellers.
学生啊
Students.
但是布拉格不是在捷克斯洛伐克吗
It’s Czechoslovakia, isn’t it? Prague?
是吗
Yeah, is it?
是的
Yeah.
没关系 我能自己解决
It’s alright, I can cope.
-你不能 -我能
-I can do it on my own. -No, you can’t.
我单身了这么久 会竭尽全力的
Yes, I can. I’ve come this far so far solo. I can go the whole hog.
我可以自己做服务生 我不是自夸
I can wait on table, I can do that, I’m not proud.
我可以在破厨房♥吃饭
I can eat in a fucking kitchen.
冷静点 奥布里
Aubrey, Aubrey, calm down, calm down.
你现在要做的是 去联♥系♥一家中介
What you got to do, you got to get onto an agency.
找一个服务生过来帮你 直到你忙得过来
Get a waitress over here to cover you till you get yourself sorted out.
因为你需要这样的帮助
Yeah, because you need that little support.
说得对
That’s right.
没关系 安迪
It’s alright. Andy.
温蒂
Wendy.
我很冷静 一切都好
Everything’s hunkydory cool.
我现在十分冷静
I’m in complete control.
如果让我再看见她…
If ever I see her again…
我会用刀捅进她的心脏
I’ll stick a knife in her guts.
一刀一刀地割开她的脸
I’ll slice her face off, you know?
天呐 邻居们不会来投诉吗
Jesus Christ, don’t the neighbours complain?
-求你了 我的耳膜啊 -天呐
-My eardrums, please! -oh, dear!
抱歉 我太激动了
Sorry, sorry, I got over excited.
我很感激 谢谢你们
I am so grateful, thank you.
真的 我打心眼里感激你们
Really, really, from the deepest part of my heart, thank you.
-奥布里 别说了 -不 我是认真的
-Aubrey, shut up, right? -No, no, I’m sincere.
听着
Now, listen.
你身处困境
You’re in trouble, right?
而我们伸出援手 这就是友情
And I’m helping you out because that’s what friends are for.
是吧 安迪
That’s right, isn’t it? Andy.
这样真的很好
It’s it’s it’s amazing.
老实说 你从没干过酒吧的工作
But you haven’t even done bar work, Wend, let’s be honest.
是的 但我有信心做好 我可以试试
No, but I’m confident. I can have a go.
说真的 你有做过服务生吗
Let’s face it, have you ever been a waitress?
-没有 -没有吧
-No. -No.
但我这些年来一直在服务你 所以…
But I’ve been waiting on you all these years, haven’t I? so…
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
说实话 我觉得温蒂会做的好的
To be totally honest, Andy, I think Wendy will be a natural, you know?
-那么温文尔雅 魅力四射 -奥布里 谢谢
-She’s got such grace and charm. -Thank you, Aubrey.
我们是在说同一个人吗
Excuse me, are we talking about the same girl?
你太坏了
Don’t be rotten.
那我要穿什么
Eh, listen, what have I got to wear?
黑色的服务生制♥服♥
Black waitress uniform.
什么 那种法国女仆装吗
What? little French maids outfit?
安迪 你看他的脸
Eh, Andy, look at his face.
温蒂 随你便
No, anything you like, Wendy. You know?
就像这样的 休闲的
Comme ci comme ca, come casual.
这种毛衣短裙套装吗
What? skirt and blouse type of thing, yeah?
对 棒极了
Yeah, great!
你穿过紫色的衣服吗
See, if you’ve got anything in pink, Wend?
不用你说话
Oh, shut up, you.
听着 你会付我工资吗
Listen, aren’t you going to pay me?
当然付
Oh, yeah.
多少钱
How much?
每周25美金
25 a week.
什么
What?
你在逗我吧
You’re joking me.
别说了
Leave it out.
-去布拉格的航♥班♥是几点 -对 我们要上去
-What time’s that flight to Prague? -Yeah, we’ll be on it.
不是 不是 不是…
No, no, no…
不是那样 你们不懂
No, you don’t understand.
那只是基本工资 记录在案要纳税的
That’s just a basic for the paperwork, the tax-man, you know?
那你的意思是
How do you mean?
小费都是你的 还有12 5%的佣金
Well, you get to keep all your tips, that’s 12 and a half percent.
如果你达不到100块 我会弥补差额给你
and if you don’t get at least a 100 a week, I’ll make up the difference.
那还不错
Oh, that’s not bad.
确实不错 有休假就更好了
Oh, that sounds alright, yeah, that’ll go towards the holiday.
我不想再提钱的事了
I don’t want to talk about money anyway.
你们想要1000块每周都可以
You can have what you like, 1000 a week, you know?
好的 成交
Yeah, alright, you’re on.
你知道我的意思
Well, you know what I mean.
这是你自己的乐队吗
Is this your passion pit then, Aub?
是的 这就是他带姑娘们来的地方
Oh, yeah, this is where he brings all the girls, Andy.
这是我唯一装潢过的房♥间
This is the only room I’ve had decorated.
这房♥间确实不错
Oh, yeah. it’s nice though, isn’t it?
我口中典型的男生房♥间
this is what I call a proper boys room, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
多棒的床
Great bed.
矫形专用
Orthopedic.
三百磅呢
300 pounds.
那它能承受多少磅呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!