Should called the police, shouldn’t I?
感觉自己像玛格丽特公主
I feel like Princess Margaret.
我昨晚本可以杀了你
I could of killed you last night.
下班路过的时候我会跟他说
I’ll drop in on him on my way back from work,
他真是有失分寸
tell him he was out of order.
-真的 -真的
-Will you? -Yeah.
我好像丢了一百英镑
Suppose I’ve lost me hundred quid now, haven’t I?
我会让他拿出来的 他逃不掉
I’ll get it off him, he’s not going to get away with that.
真让人恶心
Outrageous behaviour.
我要走了
I got to go, Wend.
晚上见
See you tonight
好 我晚点才回
Yean, I’ll be late.
你要去哪
Where’re you going?
我和帕西去喝点东西
I’m meeting Patsy for a drink.
不是吧
You’re not?
骗你的
Got you!
滚蛋
Get out.
我们上去吧
Come on, lets go up.

No.
什么
What?
不是时候
Not yet.
我知道你想的
I know you want it.
-是吗 -是的
-Do I? -Yeah.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
心灵感应
Syncronicity.
住嘴
Shut up.
我可不想要
I don’t want it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想要你
I want you.
多愁善感
Sentimentalist.
不 不 不
Nah, nah, nah.
我一进来 咱们就上楼去干那事
I come in, we go straight upstairs, we do it.
你个讨厌鬼 我不想要那样
Bingo, you’re a pain in the arse. I don’t want that,
我想要看到美美的你
I want to see you nice.
什么”美美的” 真俗套
Well, what’s nice? it’s only a boring cliche.
美美的就是有礼仪 端庄一点
No, nice, nice, show me a bit of civility, a bit of respect.
你都不尊重我
You don’t show me no respect.
我正在试着尊重你 正试着拿你当真正的人对待
I’m trying to respect you now, trying to treat you like a real person.
而不是一个破包
Instead of some fucking shag bag.
来聊聊天吧
Come on, talk to me.
聊什么
What about?
什么都行
Anything.
你的所思所想
Anything you think, anything you know.
你关注什么
What do you care about?

Eh?
你楼上的那些破书
You got all these fucking books upstairs.
女爱男 男恨女 爱♥女♥人♥女人
Women who love men too much, men who hate women, women who love women
还有女厕所 阉人之类的
and women in love, womens room, female eunuch.
你读过这玩意儿吗
Have you read any of that crap?
-关你屁事 -有没有啊
-What’s it to you? -Have you?
当然读了
Course.
那你发现什么了
So, what have you learnt from it?
发现我是个女权主义者
That I’m a feminist.
什么是女权主义者
What’s a feminist?
拜托
Oh, come on.
到底什么意思嘛
No, no, no, what does it mean?
你到底想怎样
Stop being antagonistic.
我不想怎样
I’m not being antagonistic.
我只是想跟你聊点有深度的
I’m trying to have an intelligent conversation with you.
行吗
Are you capable of that?

Eh?
我看你不行 你行吗
I don’t think you are, are you?
真的
Really.
空洞
Bit vacant, ain’t you?
没脑子
Bit of an air-head.
什么都不懂
Nothing going on.
弱智
Bit dumb.
愚蠢
Bit dizzy.
愚蠢的女人
Dimbo bimbo, dumb blondster, ain’t you?
喂 有人在吗 喂 喂
Eh, hello, anyone at home? hello? hello?
你真假
You’re a fake.
我很聪明
I am intelligent.
要不要上楼
Are you coming upstairs?

No.
那滚
Well, piss off then.

Alright.
天哪 尼柯拉 看你成什么样儿了
Blimey days, Nicola look at the state of you.
呆坐在这儿
You’re sitting there like there’s a grey cloud over you,
跟快死了似的
it’s like the sun’s gone in.
你没吃东西 看你无精打采的样子
You’ve got no energy because you don’t eat your dinners.
你一点都不开心
and you’ve got no joy in your soul.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就知道 因为你放弃了自己
I know because you’ve given up, Because your not happy,
你不开心
that’s how I know.
我很快乐
I am happy.
你失去了所有的朋友
You’ve lost all your friends.
我再也没看到他们来敲门了
I don’t see them knocking on the door anymore.
我不需要那些无趣的朋友
I don’t want friends, they dissapoint you.
你说要改变世界
I mean you say you want to change the world,
你说你很有政♥治♥头脑
You’re supposed to be political,
可我根本没看见你行动
but I don’t see you doing anything about it.
我很有政♥治♥头脑
I am political.
关上门
and shut the door.
你怎样有政♥治♥头脑了
How are you political?
我读报纸 看新闻
I read the paper, I watch the news.
比你强多了
I’m more political than you.
尼柯拉 所有人都看电视
Oh, blimey, Nicola, We can all watch the telly.
你应该去外面帮助穷♥人♥
You should be out there helping the old aged pensioners
或是去游♥行♥示♥威♥之类的
or going on marches or whatever.
游♥行♥示♥威♥又浪费时间又无聊
Marches are a waste of time, it’s boring.
如果你想在政♥治♥方面发展
If you put your money where your mouth is,
你应该加入…
you should be joining one of these socialist…
某个社会组织
what’s it groups.
或者无核化组织 什么都行 但你没有
Or the nuclear disarmament, whatever, but you don’t.
你就这样坐在房♥间里
All you do is sit here in this room staring
死盯着两堵墙 折磨自己
at the walls and tweeking and twitching.
就你好
and you’re so perfect?

No.
我不好 可我没有放弃自己
I’m not perfect, but I haven’t given up.
我还在奋斗
I’m still out there fighting.
尼柯拉 我告诉你
and I tell you what, Nicola,
每次我看到窗外
Every time I look out that window
那辆破烂的大篷车
and I see that rusty old caravan sitting there,
你知道我有什么感觉吗
Do you know what it says to me?
我感觉它在告诉我 这里还有个不放弃的人
It says to me, there’s a man who hasn’t given up either.
他仍在奋斗 追寻自己的梦想
Who’s still out there fighting, looking for his dream.
它告诉 有一个人 变得越来越贪婪
Well, it says to me, there’s a man who’s getting greedy.
“贪婪”
Greedy?
你♥爸♥
You’re Dad?
他是世上最无私的人
He’s the most unselfish man I’ve ever met.
他每天早上六点起床
Do you know he’s up at six o’clock every morning,
做着比你讨厌的工作更辛苦的工作
Slogging his guts out in a job he hates which is more than you do.
但回到家还是故作轻松
and he still comes home at the end of the week with sod all.
我不想被剥削
I’m not prepared to be exploited.
“剥削”
Exploited?
你根本就不想工作
You’re not prepared to work, full stop.
现在你接受娜塔莉当管道工人 但你一开始不是不喜欢吗
You’ve accepted Nat as a plumber and you didn’t like that at first.
我当时是不喜欢
No I didn’t I didn’t like it.
可我现在知道我错了 因为她快乐
But I can see now, I was wrong, because she’s happy.
我不知道自己想要什么
I don’t know what I want to do yet.
是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!