How many does it hold?
小心点
Oh careful!
天哪
Oh, dear me.
奥布里
Aubrey!
你还好吗
You alright, mate?
你在干什么 要上来透口气吗
What’re you doing? coming up for air?
尽管我已经失去了
Thought I’d lost that.
你在地上找五块钱吗
What are you looking for, fivers down there?
不 安迪 我所说的…
No, all I’m saying, Andy…
是我觉得你犯了个错
is I think you made a big mistake.
仅此而已
That’s all.
她是个小美人 不是吗
Little beauty, ain’t she?
我是说 如果你拿到了银行贷款…
I mean, if you got yourself a bank loan.
并且买♥♥了一辆真正的货车 这还行
and bought a really decent van, that’s one thing.
但是买♥♥这个 我觉得你简直是在拿钱打水漂
But buying this, I mean you’re throwing good money after bad
有垃圾袋吗
Have we got any bin bags?
看这些东西 简直是垃圾
I mean look at all this, it’s rubbish.
你觉得我找垃圾袋干嘛 当然是为了装垃圾
What do you think I want the bin bags for? Of course it’s rubbish.
我知道这些都是垃圾
It’s all rubbish, I know that.
所以我才想把它们都清理掉
That’s why I want to get this lot cleared out,
然后我就能知道我有什么了
then I can see what I’ve got.
抱歉 我对这些可没兴趣
Well, I’m sorry, Andy, I can’t get any enthusiasm for it.
我知道你没兴趣
I know you can’t, it’s obvious.
你要是感兴趣就好了
To be honest with you, I would appreciate if you could.
就能给我我一点精神支持了
Could do with a bit of moral support.
你得去办个执照
You’ll have to get a license. you know?
什么
What?
我跟你说 如果你想把这车停在别人的草坪前
and I tell you what, if you park this on someone else’s pitch.
你最好改头换面一下
You’re going to get yourself duffed over.
我可以自己搞定
I can look after myself.
你可以吗
Oh, can you?
你看过那些整天炫耀的家伙吗 他们都像那样
Have you ever seen those hot dog fellas? they’re all like that.
我不知道你在说什么
Don’t know what you’re talking about.
娜塔莉 你口红有点亮
Lipstick’s a bit bright, Nat.
真逗
Oh, very amusing.
你要去哪
Where’re you going?
去喝酒
Drink.
帮我带一杯
Have one for me.
你要待在这吗
Staying in?
是的
Yeah.
他现在要存钱了 要为这一大堆东西付钱
Yeah, he’s got to save up now, pay for this heap of what’s it.
他高兴就好
So long as he’s happy.
娜塔莉 这就对了 非常感谢 我很荣幸
That’s right, Nat. thanks a lot. much appreciated.
没什么
That’s alright.
我进去了 外面太冷
Going in. I’m freezing.
再说一句 安迪
Tell you what, Andy.
我希望今晚不会下雨
Hope it don’t rain tonight,
明早你就需要一个潜艇通气管了
you’ll need your snorkel in here in the morning.
我觉得她喜欢这东西
I think she likes it, don’t you?
是 她都心花怒放了
Yeah she’s over the moon.
-再见 -回见
-See ya. -See ya.
玩得愉快
Have a good time.
-她觉得她的好运要来了 -已经来了
-She thought she was gonna get lucky. -I did.
-再来一杆 -再来一杆
-Have another shot then. -Have another shot.
真快
Oh, very flash.
两百磅吗
200 pounds?
安迪
Oh, Andy.
你不会再付他钱了
Well, you’re not paying him anymore, alright?
你想我的下半辈子都…
Look, do you want me to carry on doing my brain…
继续呆在这个鬼地方吗
at that bloody place for the rest of my life?
当然不想
No, of course I don’t.
那就对了
Right.
所以我这周会做个试验
So I’ll give it a go at the weekends.
如果可行 我就辞掉白天的工作
and if it works out, I’ll jack in the day job.
安迪 你不能在没确定
Andy, you can’t jack in your day job
下一个工作之前就辞掉白天的工作
before you’ve got something definite to go to, right?
在一个银行休假日 我能挣…
On a bank holiday weekend, I could make…
多少
What?
至少2500磅
Two? two and a half thousand quid.
安迪
Oh, Andy.
你就是个大傻瓜
You’re just a big softy, you are.
谁说的 我承认这很冒险
Well, who’s to say, alright, it’s a risk, I admit that.
但是值得尝试
But it’s a risk worth taking, isn’t it?
如果事情一直变槽
I suppose if the worst comes to the worst,
咱们就可以在里面度假了
we could always go on our holidays in it.
说的对 ‘恢复到原来的大篷车了
That’s right, reconvert it to an ordinary caravan.
在里面弄几张双层床
Stick a couple of bunk beds in it.
放个小型双人床
Have a little bunk up.
好啊
Oh, yes, please.
呃…
Eh…
呃…你觉得…
Eh… how about…
你觉得…
How about…
“矫形专用 五百磅”怎么样
Orthopedic, five hundred quid, you know?
在床上跳上跳下
Bouncing up and down on his bed.
矫形专用
Orthopedic, you know? Orthopedic, you know?
你在厨房♥里得小心他
Tell you, you want to watch out for Aubrey in that kitchen.
他会用黄瓜插♥你♥后面
He’ll come up behind you with a cucumber.
他不会用黄瓜的
Listen, I don’t think it’ll be a cucumber he’ll be coming up behind me with.
你可能是喜欢上他了
Well, maybe you fancy him, I don’t know.
开玩笑 我可没那么饥渴
Oh, you’re joking. I’m not that desperate.
保佑他
Aw, bless him.
我真的替他感到遗憾
I feel sorry for him actually.
奥布里不是个坏人
He’s not a bad bloke, Aubrey.
你在做什么呢
What’re you doing?
什么
What?
我喜欢 再做一遍
I like it, do it again.
我什么都没做 没做
I’m not doing anything. I’m not.
继续啊
Go on then.
尼柯拉睡觉了吗
Has Nicola come to bed yet?
嗯 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
安迪 我跟你说
Oh, I tell you what, Andy.
那女孩让我找到了状态
She gets me in a right state, that girl.
我今早对她大喊大叫时就想”这不是我”
I heard myself shouting at her this morning and I thought”this isn’t me”.
我没认出自己 这太恐怖了
I don’t recognise myself, you know it’s horrible.
还好他们不一样
Good job they’re not identical.
是啊
Oh, blimey, yeah.
我曾经想过…
Oh, I used to think…
一起去酒吧 然后把她们的男朋友带回家…
It’ll be so nice to go to discos together and…
这该有多好
bring the boyfriends home.
好吧 那就这样吧
Oh, well, there you go.
奶油小松饼
Buttered muffins.
什么
What?
好了吗 朋友们
Alright? my friend.
别跑
Don’t run!
多加点色素
More colour.
加快速度
Chop! chop!
-大♥师♥傅 你喜欢你的工作吗 -相当喜欢
-Are you happy in your work Chef? -Over the moon, mate.
有人不得不做这些工作 而这人正好是你
Someone’s got to do it and at this stage, it happens to be you.
是的 因为你太重了
Yeah, you are a little chunker.
你太胖了 你这小胖脸
You got two little chunky cheeks
还有两只小胖腿…
and you’ve got two little chunky legs
但是你很可爱
and you’re lovely, yeah.
你长大会成为一个拳击手
and you’re going to grow up to be a boxer.
或者摔跤手
Be a big boxer or a wrestler.
我猜你会像你♥爸♥爸一样
and I bet you’re just like your Dad, eh?
-你跟你♥爸♥爸一样吗 -有海军蓝的衣服吗
-Are you just like your Daddy? -Do you have anything in navy?
当然有
Navy? yeah.
别管我 我已经忘乎所以了
Oh, listen, take no notice of me, I get all carried away,
孩子长大啦
you know because mine are grown up now.
-我不想要什么蜡笔 -没关系
-I don’t want any pastels. -No, that’s right, yeah.
因为你要去参加婚礼 是一只小鸟告诉我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!