How much?
10块
A tenner.
干嘛用
What’s it for?
好吧 借5块好了
Alright, a fiver.
你借钱干嘛
Well, what do you want it for?
不用你管
Mind your own business.
那随你便吧
Suit yourself.
下次你借我钱 非收你利息不可
You’ll be charging interest next.
想法不错
Yeah, it’s a good idea
资本家
Capitalist!
你啥时候买♥♥的
When did you get that?
今早 不错吧
This morning. It’s alright, isn’t it?
看起来跟抹布似的
Nah, it looks like a tea towel!
我自己喜欢就行
Yeah, I was quite pleased with it myself.
-安迪 你知道吗 -什么
-Hey, Andy, guess what? -What?
我今早醒来 有点不一样的感觉…
I woke up this morning, I felt a little bit what’s it…
我心里想
you know. And I thought to myself,
“天哪 我不会是有喜了吧”
Oh, blimey, don’t tell me I’m in the family way.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
“有喜”是什么意思
What’s the family way supposed to mean?
你知道什么意思
You know what it means.
我不知道 我只知道”怀孕”是什么意思
No, I know what pregnant means.
别说恶心话了
You don’t half talk some rubbish.
就你们那无聊的俚语多
Well, silly little sayings.
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
-Oh, shut up! -You shut up.
我躺在那儿 想着…
I was lying there, Andy, I thought to myself…
“再生个小孩儿就好了”
Aw, I would love another little baby.
你那么老 哪儿还生得动啊
You’re too old to have a baby, ain’t you?
-我才不老呢 -你也许不老 但我老了
-Course not! -You may not be, I am.
我可没那个精力了
You wouldn’t see me for dust, I tell you.
安迪 别这么说嘛
Oh, don’t, Andy, don’t be rotten.
男人都是这样
Typical, typical man!
闭嘴 你懂男人吗
Oh, shut up, what do you know about men?
我太懂了
Enough!
我心里想着”不用担心啦”
Anyway, I thought to myself, ah, nevermind.
“等着做祖母也不错嘛”
I’ll just have to wait till I’m a Grandma.
-那你可有的等了 -对
-You’re going to have a long wait. -Yeah.
-啊 -谁想要他们
-Eh? -Who would want them?
那很不错嘛
Oh, that’s nice.
给他们头上套几个纸袋
Stick a couple of brown paper bags over their heads.
或许能让他们早点长大呢
Might be able to flog them off cheap, sight unseen.
我可不想浪费自己的生命
Anyway, I’m not going to waste my life.
那你现在干嘛呢
No? What’re you doing now then?
无所事事
Contributing a great deal, aren’t you?
以为自己做了多大贡献吗
sitting around on your arse all day.
我在思考呢
Yeah, well I’m thinking about it.
“思考” 那很容易啊
Oh, yeah, thinking about it, that’s the easy bit, isn’t it?
思考谁不会 真正地做事才难
Thinking about it, anyone can do that. It’s doing it. That’s difficult.
胡说
Bollocks!
尼柯拉
Nicola!
真是羞耻
Shame, though, isn’t it?
她们小时候多么可爱 跟洋娃娃似的…
They were such lovely little dolly, what’s it’s…
穿着一样的衣服坐在那儿
Sitting there in their matching little outfits.
我的小尼柯拉和娜塔莉啊
My little Natalie and my little Nicola.
-你再看看她们现在的样子 -真恶心
-And now look at them. -Oh, get a sick bucket
尼柯拉 你洗澡的时候…
And when you have a bath, Nicola,
不要把毛巾放在地板上 湿漉漉的
don’t leave the towels on the bathroom floor stinking wet!
又来了
Here we go.
我跟你说过多少遍了
Well, how many times have I got to tell you?
只需两个小小的动作
It’s just two simple little movements.
弯腰拾起 再站起来 然后把它放到毛巾架上
Down and up, and pop it on the towel rail.
别在那儿假惺惺了
Don’t be patronising.
还有 不要再用我的原棉绒球
And I won’t tell you again about using my cotton wool balls.
真自私
Oh, don’t be so selfish.
你一天洗两次澡干嘛呢
What do you want two baths a day for anyway?
你在帮他们说话吗
What, are you taking their side now?
我可没帮谁说话 我只是问一个简单的问题
I’m not taking anyone’s side I’m just asking you a simple question.
那你最好别问
Yeah, well, don’t.
-给你 安迪 -谢谢
-Here you are, Andy. -Oh, cheers.
-给你 娜塔莉 -好
-Here you are, Nat. -Ta.
尼柯拉 别在这儿吸烟 我们正在吃东西呢
Don’t light that cigarette, Nicola, we’re eating.
那别吃喽
Don’t eat.
现在是午餐时间 就要吃东西
It’s lunch time, that’s what you do at lunchtime, eat.
谁规定午餐时间了 只是约定俗成罢了
What’s lunchtime anyway? It’s only a convention.
尼柯拉 我们正吃东西
Nicola, if you want to smoke while we’re eating,
你要吸回房♥间吸去
go up to your room, alright?
你要是少吸点烟 多吃点东西
Anyway, if you smoked less and you ate more,
也不至于瘦得跟骷髅似的
you wouldn’t be sitting there looking like a skeleton.
总比胖得跟鲸鱼似的好看
It’s better than looking like a beached whale.
多谢美言
Oh, thank you.
你♥爸♥爸晚上就喜欢抱着点什么睡觉呢
Anyway, your Dad likes something to grab hold of of the night.
什么 鲸油吗
What? blubber?
不是
No.
我的小”游泳圈”
Me little love handles.
我们两个都有
We got a set each, ain’t we, Andy?
你们真恶心
Oh, you’re disgusting!
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
三明治快难闻死了
Those sandwiches stink.
你要是不喜欢吃 那就回自己房♥间去
Listen, Nicola, I told you if you don’t like it, you know what you can do.
-好 我马上走 -再好不过
-Yeah, well, I’m going. -Good.
那你走啊
Well, go on then.
马上
In a minute.
还不想走
You can’t go, can you?
干嘛不想走呢
What’s keeping you Nicola? eh?
她无聊而已
She’s bored.
你想跟我们呆在一起 干嘛不表现得正常点呢
See you want to be with us, so, why don’t you just act normal?
-安迪 -怎么了
-Andy? -What?
今天去收拾一下院子怎么样
How about having a little go at the patio today? Please.
今天不行 温蒂
Not today, Wen.
为什么
Why not?
要下雨了
It’s gonna rain, ain’t it?
我看不出要下雨了
It don’t look like rain to me.
我可不想准备好沙子和水泥
I don’t want to get all my sand and cement out
之后突然来一场瓢泼大雨
and have it piss down on me, do I?
那你去修一下浴室吧 把瓷砖装上
Well, have a go at the bathroom, then finish off my tiling.
-没问题 -真的
-Yeah, could do -Really?
-等一下 等一下 -又怎么了
-Hang on hang on. -What?
没有泥浆啊
Ain’t got no grout.
又来了
Oh, typical.
-我给你弄泥浆 -从哪弄
-Well, I can get you grout. -Where?
-啊 -从我工地
-Eh? -From work.
今天吗
Today?
今天是周日啦 明天帮你弄
Well, no, not today. It’s Sunday, tomorrow.
防水吗
Water-proof grout?
当然防水 那是浴室用的
Of course it’s gonna be water-proof grout, it’s for a bathroom.
泥浆有防水也有不防水的
Yeah, there’s grout and there’s water-proof grout, isn’t there?
天啊 饶了我吧
Allow me to know.
我只是想确定那是防水的嘛
Just make sure what you get is water-proof grout.
这个你不用担心啦 会给你弄到防水泥浆的
Don’t panic, I’ll get you water-proof grout.
好极了 我下周就开工
Great, I’ll do it next weekend.
你给我写个保证书行不行
Can I have that in writing, please?
温蒂 我不得不说 羊肉真是太好吃了
I have to say, Wend, this lamb is delicious.
是吗 很好
Oh, is it? good.
瓷砖就在楼下的橱柜里哦
and the tiles are in the cupboard under the stairs, right?
-粉粉♥嫩♥嫩的 真漂亮 -嗯 是挺漂亮
-Nice and pink, beautiful, isn’t it? -Yeah, it’s nice.
你要吃吗 尼柯拉
Are you eating yours, missus?
干嘛让我吃
What’s it to you?
这是她做的 所以让你吃
She cooked it, that’s what it is to her.
闭嘴吧 你这个两面派
Oh, shut up, goodie two shoes!
呆在头等客厅隔间干什么啊
What’s it like in the first class dining compartment then?
我想在我自己的地盘吃东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!