Do you want to sit down?
哦 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, thanks very much.
安德鲁 你觉得怎么样
So, Andrew, what do you think?
我觉得就是一堆垃圾
I think it’s a load of old crap, that’s what I think.
-干嘛这么说啊 -你看看都成什么样子了
-What’s the matter with it? -Look at the state of it.
刷点漆就行啦
Nah, coat of paint.
你得从长远考虑 老兄
You’re looking at the future, mate.
这可能会是你命运的转折点呢
This could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution.
这不是你一直想要的吗
This is what you’ve always wanted.
但也不能这么烂啊
I want this like I want a hole in the head.
这可是你最竞争中胜出的机会呀
This is your chance to break out of the rat race.
我们应该养只猫
We should get a cat.
什么
Eh?
再养只猫 像蒂格那种
Get another cat, like Tigger.
-你说养只小猫呀 -嗯
-What, a little kitten? -Yeah.
不行
Nah.
我可不想让我的家具都被猫给挠了
I don’t want a moggy scratching all my furniture.
难道你想养猫吗
Why do you want a cat?
不是
No.
我也不知道自己干嘛这么说
I don’t know why I said it, really.
可以养一只罗特韦尔犬 这样它就能把尼柯拉吃掉
We could get a big Rottweiller, then it might eat Nicola.
这主意不错
That’s a good idea.
这是摆脱她的好办法
That’s one way of getting rid of her.
应该养一条鳄鱼
We should get a crocodile.
我在掉头发
My hair’s falling out
那快别拉了
Yeah, well, stop pulling it then.
还是掉
It still falls out.
你的头发真漂亮
It’s really nice hair.
你瞎说的吧
Are you taking the piss?
不 我是认真的 我真这么觉得
No, I mean it. I’m sincere.
胡说
Bollocks.
你真是个迷人的女孩
You’re a really attractive girl, you know?
我才不是呢
No, I’m not.
我太胖了
I’m too fat.
胖 什么叫胖
Fat? What is fat?
只是你自己这么想罢了
It’s all in the mind.
你还不放下来吗
Do you want to put it down?

Yeah.
它好像要变质了 我不想给浪费了
I think it’s on the turn, but I didn’t want to waste it.
我有一些想法 但是…
I had a few ideas, but, you know.
你干嘛不吃掉呢
Why didn’t you eat it?
你的膝盖真漂亮
Great knees.
到处锈迹斑斑
Look at this, rust everywhere.
看这个 闪电击中一杯茶
There you go, lightning striking a cup of tea.
都快散架了 估计风大的话屋顶都得吹走
It’s falling apart. the strong winds, the roof would come off.
去里面瞧瞧
Here you are, have a look inside.
我不进去 我还想多活几天呢
I’m not going in there, mate, I value my health too much.
别那么紧张 没事啦
No, no, feel free.
不要
No way!
一股恶臭
Phew. Ripe, isn’t it.
只是有点发霉而已 通通风就行
It’s just a bit musty. Needs a bit of air through it.
我打赌肯定有东西死在里面了
I bet there’s something died in here.
你真觉得这靠谱吗 帕奇
Are you sure this is on the level, Patsy?
当然了 是我兄弟的
Of course, it is it belongs to my brother.
你看这个破旧的烘焙盘
Look the old griddle.
很漂亮啊
Ah, there she is, beautiful!
这些玩意儿很久都没见过了
Haven’t seen those in a while.
保存得还是这么好
Ah, she’s still in good nick, though.
你开玩笑的吧 都烂成什么样了
You must be joking, it’s fucked, isn’t it?
你需要的东西都在这儿了
It’s got everything you need in here.
我在沏茶 尼柯拉 你喝吗
I’m making a tea, Nicola do you want one?
-嗨 奥布里 -嗨 温蒂
-Oh, hello, Aubrey. -Hello, Wendy.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What’re you doing here?
我给你带了个菠萝
I brought you a pineapple.
是吗 这菠萝挺大的
Oh, did you? Oh, isn’t it a big one?
安迪不在 他刚出去
Andy’s not here. He’s just popped out.
是吗
Yeah?
你在这儿呆了多久了
How long have you been here?
15到20分钟吧
Oh, fifteen, twenty minutes.
-不是吧 奥布里 -真的
-Oh, you haven’t, Aubrey. -Straight up.
-尼柯拉 -干嘛
-Nicola. -What?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me Aubrey was here?
你明知道我就在后面
you knew I was sitting out the back.
我不知道
No, I never.
你明明知道
Yes, you did.
你是说我在撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?
没错
Yes. I am calling you a liar.
我还以为你去散步了
I thought you had gone for a walk.
别傻了 我从来都没有去散过步
Don’t be so stupid, I’ve never been for a walk in my life, have I?
-不好意思 奥布里 -没关系
-Sorry about this, Aubrey. -No, sweat.
来花♥园♥里坐一会儿吧
Come and have a little seat in the garden.
把外套脱了 晒晒太阳
Take your coat off, get the sun on yourself.
她是个好女孩
Well, she’s a nice girl.
头发乱得跟鸡窝似的
Yeah, nice with her head in a bucket.
看那个 棒极了
Look at that, brilliant.
我说你说啊 这些东西都免费给你
Tell you what, mate, I’ll let you have these comestibles for nothing.
安迪 我向你保证
I promise you, Andy.
你周六去进行主场比赛的白鹿巷
You go down White Hart Lane on a Saturday, for the home games,
凭你的本事 卖♥♥几百个汉堡包
A man of your skills, a couple of hundred beef burgers.
你可就赚大发了
You’ll make a fortune, I’m telling you.
你好
Excuse me, guvnor.
我要四个汉堡包 三个加蛋的
I’ll have 4 hamburgers, 3 egg burgers,
一个加腊肠洋葱卷 一个肉蛋奶酪卷
A sausage roll with onions, a bacon egg and cheese roll,
一杯茶 一个牛肉汁 再要一大杯伏特加
A tea, a bovril and a large vodka.
卖♥♥个这个留胡子的人
Sold to the man with the beard.
说实话 帕奇 我有点动心了
I have to admit, Patsy, I am tempted.
不要后悔
∮ No, no regrets ∮
无怨无悔
∮ No, no regret rien ∮
没错 我记得
Oh, yeah, that’s what I remember, yeah.
她唱的是法语
She sang it in French.
对 她是法国的
Yeah, she was from France.
她很瘦
She was thin.
是很瘦 她是法国人
She was thin, she was French.
现在已经死了吗
She dead though, ain’t she?
嗯 她是个妓♥女♥
Yeah, she was a prostitute.
所以呢
So?
闭嘴
Shut up!
麻雀
The sparrow.
对 可爱小麻雀
Yeah, the little sparrow, that’s right, yeah.
你都准备好了吗 奥布里
So, are you all set then, Aubrey?
菜单都印好了吗
Got all your little menus printed up and everything?
-嗯 -不错
-Oh, yeah. -Yeah, good.
其实…还没呢
No, I haven’t actually.
你什么时候开张
Oh, blimey, when do you open?
周二
Tuesday.
那没剩几天准备啦
Well, it only gives you a couple of days.
那别人怎么知道自己要吃什么
How’s everyone meant to know what they want to eat?
他们不一定要吃东西
They might not want to eat.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
别傻了 那可是餐厅
Don’t be stupid, it’s a restaurant.
那又怎样
So!
-他们不吃也没关系 -听见没
-It’s alright by me if they don’t want to eat. -See?
他们可以感受其中的气氛
They can bask in the atmosphere.
那你可赚不了多少钱哦
Oh, blimey, you’re not going to make much profit that way, Aubrey.
就算没饭菜也没事
No manger-e, no sweat.
真是疯了
That’s daft.
才没有呢
No, it ain’t.
巴黎风格
Parisien.
他们在巴黎就不吃了吗
Why don’t they eat in Paris then?
说得好
Good one
七百

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!