– For the next take. – Sure, Brian.
布莱恩 回来 听听优秀唱片是怎么唱的
Brian, come back here. Listen to what a gold record sounds like.
这人听起来是不是和布莱恩一个声音
Doesn’t this guy sound just like Brian?
我毫不在乎 布莱恩
I don’t give a shit, Brian!
我毫不在乎
I don’t give a shit!
我就是想告诉你 兄弟 你简直是个艺术家
– – I just wanna say, man. Listen man, you’re the artist.
你想变上帝 那你便是上帝
Right? You want God. You should have God.
你难道不想大放异彩么
Don’t you wanna be out there rocking the boat?
-嗯 -这是多少年的? 1939?麦克说的?
– Mmm. – What is this? 1939? Mike says?
谁会关心麦克说什么啊
Who cares what Mike says?
唱出你自己内心的歌♥曲
Sing what’s in your soul, man.
让世界为之震撼
Let the world stand on its head.
别听那些垃圾唱片公♥司♥夸大其词的唱片
Don’t listen to the record company suits.
别听其他任何人
Don’t listen to anybody.
听你自己内心
Listen to you.
你是天才
You’re the genius.
我们只是其他人不关心的乐队
We’re the band as far as anybody in the know is concerned.
-对吧? ! -对不起 兄弟 不过这是事实
– Right?! – Sorry, man. It’s true.
听着 布莱恩 我东西要给你
Listen, Brian, I got something for you, man.
给你一个人 兄弟
Something for you, man.
它会消除你所有的烦恼
It’ll take all that crap outta your head, man.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
我去嗑药了
I did LSD.
真的?
Really?
真的?
Really?
感觉怎么样?
What was it like?
嗯…
Well…
起先什么感觉也没有
at first it was nothing,
然后飘飘欲仙
then everything.
然后我又嗑了一次
And then I did it again.
又嗑?
– Again?
我听到了…
Oh, I heard the most…
一种奇特的音乐
a whole other kind of music.
我看见了…
I saw things…
肉眼看不见的东西…
that you can’t see.
比如呢?
Like what?
什么肉眼看不见的东西?
What things that you can’t see?
就像…
Like…
诡异的东西?
weird things?
比如上帝
Things like God.
-什么? -我看见了上帝 并且…
– What? – I saw God and…
他向我展示了一切
he showed me everything.
他向我展示了未来 小梅
Oh, he showed me the future, Mare.
啊 对不起
Oh, I’m so sorry.
布莱恩
Brian?
-真对不起 -布莱恩 你在说什么呢
– I’m so sorry. – Brian, what are you talking about?
小布?
– Bri?
你怎么了啊
What is the matter? Hey…
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿…
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
别害怕
No, hey, hey…
没关系的 没事的 小布
– It’s okay. It’s okay, Bri.
来我这 来我这
Here, come here. Come here.
喂 埃文 能关了么?
Hey, Evan!
怎么了 这歌♥是给你致敬的 布莱恩
What? It’s a tribute to you, Brian!
我们非常高兴你能来兄弟
We’re stoked to have you, man.
好吧 但是你能赶紧关了么
Okay. Could you turn it off anyway,
因为这音乐在某种意义上是对大脑的折磨
because it sort of destroys my brain.
真的
It does.
想象得到
I can only imagine.
-你玩得高兴么? -我确实很高兴
– Are you having fun? – I’m having so much fun.
我很喜欢和你在一起
I love being with you.
而且也没有尤金和一群人监视我们
And not with Gene and the whole gang watching us.
噢 额 尤金叫我告诉你
Oh, uh, Gene told me to tell you
他对他之前在烧烤的时候的行为表示抱歉
that he was sorry about the other day with the barbecue.
道格把我的药量搞错了
That Doug gave me the wrong dosage and, um…
所以他才大发雷霆
so that’s why he lost his temper
他感到非常抱歉
and that… he’s really sorry,
但是他希望我们一起好好放松放松
but he wanted us to have a good time.

Ah.
所以他才叫埃文来带我们出海玩
And that’s why it was good that Evan was here.
-所以你懂的 -你怎么认识埃文的
– So, you know? – Yeah, how do you know Evan?
-埃文是尤金的儿子 -噢
– Evan’s Gene’s son. – Ah.
所以我们还是在被监视着呢
Ah, so we’re still being watched.
对的
Yeah.
但是我们可以想做啥就做啥
But we can do whatever we want.
我也觉得我们应该随心所欲
I think we should do whatever we want, too.
你想做什么呢
What do you wanna do?
埃文能麻烦你把…
Evan, will you take that…
-你会游泳么 -会
– Can you swim? – Yes.
埃文能麻烦你把船停到岸边么?
Evan, will you take the boat in really close to shore?
我想让梅琳达看看我的房♥子
I wanna show Melinda my house.
从海藻地那边过去
Go in past the kelp.
当然 你高兴就好 布莱恩
Sure thing! Whatever makes you happy, Brian.
好 我数到三 我要你站起来
All right, on the count of three, I want you to get up,
然后跳进水里 然后我带你参观我的房♥子
I want you to jump in the water and I want you to come over to my house.
-现在? -准备好了么 -你是认真的?
– Right now. You ready? Come on. – What?! Are you serious?
是的 来吧 我们跳船然后像一对小年轻那样亲热
Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s ditch this scene and make out like teenagers.
来不来?
In or out? Come on.
-当然 -一二三
– In. – One, two, three!
一点也不好玩 布莱恩 我爸肯定得好好修理我了
That is not cool, Brian! My dad’s gonna go nuts on me!

Whoo!
冷么 你冷么
Cold? You cold?
我要累死了太疯了
I’m exhausted. That was crazy!
加油 加油
– Come on, come on, come on.
-想听点有趣的么 -当然
– You wanna hear something funny? – Of course.
尤金叫我做一件事
Gene’s got me on this thing,
让我每天对着我自己说5次
I have to say to myself five times a day,
“我爱你”
“I love you.”
这叫自我激励
It’s called self-nourishment.
简直难以置信
– Can you believe that?
-有用么? -我也不知道
– Does it work? – I don’t know.
有时候我希望能有个让我说这3个字的人
Sometimes I wish I had somebody else to say it to.
来了!
Coming!
来了!
Coming!
-亲爱的… -门铃在响 有人来了
– Honey… – Doorbell. Somebody’s here.
我什么也没听到啊
I didn’t hear anything.
你得躲在楼梯下面
You gotta hide under the stairs, you know?
-什么? -快躲到楼梯下面
– What? – Hide under the stairs.
躲到楼梯下面
Hide under the stairs.
布莱恩
Brian.
-你得走了你得走了 -什么?
– You gotta go. You gotta go. – What?
-你得赶紧走了 -出什么事了
You gotta go now. What’s happening?
我睡过头了他们要回来了他们马上就要
I way overslept, they’re coming back. They’re gonna come back
-回来了 我们得 你得赶紧走 -等等 嘘
– any minute. We gotta… you gotta go. – Okay, shh.
你得走了 你得马上走
You gotta go. You gotta go now.
-你必须得走了 -我做错什么了么
– You have to go. – Did I do something wrong?
不是你没有不过他们要回来了你明白么?
No, no, no, but they’re coming back. Do you understand?
而且当他们回来之后场面肯定很难看
And when they come back, it’s not gonna be a good scene.
-等等 听我说 嘘 -场面肯定很难看
– Okay, listen to me. Shh. – It’s not gonna be a good scene.
-嘿 -什么?
– Hey. – What?
你已经是大人了
You’re a grown man
如果你想要我留下来 你可以直接告诉他就行
and if you want me to stay, you can just tell him.
-不行 我做不到 -可以的这是你的房♥子
– No, I can’t. I can’t do that. – Yes. This is your house.
-不不不 -你想让我留下来么
– No, no, no. – Do you want me to stay?
他是我的法定监护人 你明白么
He’s my legal guardian. Do you understand?
他可以对我做出不好的事 懂么
He can do things to me. All right?
我没有任何选择 我没有任何选择
I don’t have any choice. I don’t have a choice.
好 别说了
You know what? Stop.
-求你了 梅琳达 走吧 -你可以反抗他的
– Please, Melinda, go. – You can stand up to him.
听着… 你有
You… listen, you have…
你有很多朋友 以及家庭和女儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!