it feels a little selfish wanting to be with him right now.
我不想成为在他生命中的一个
I do not want to be one more person in his life
想从他身上得到一些东西的人
who wants something from him.
所以我不得不离开
So I’m gonna walk away.
但我不能让他跟尤金呆在那间房♥子里
But I cannot leave him in that house with Gene.
我不能
I can’t.
我甚至不敢想
I can’t even think of him there.
尤金会害死布莱恩
Gene is killing Brian.
格洛丽亚 我知道你都知道
Gloria, I know you know.
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anyone.
你每天都看在眼里
You’re seeing it every day.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
尤金医生说他要找移♥民♥局
Dr. Eugene said he’s gonna call immigration
因为他知道我没有身份证明
because he knows I have no papers,
-但我不在乎 -他对你和布莱恩所做的一切
– but I don’t care. – What he is doing to you,
他是个怪物
to Brian, he is a monster.
我们不能让他继续这样下去
We cannot let this go on.
我只是需要一些东西 能够带给布莱恩家人的东西
I just need something. Something to bring to Brian’s family.
一些我们能用来跟尤金对抗的东西
Something we can use against Gene.
帮我
Help me.
布莱恩 进来
Brian! Come in here!
我觉得她笑了
– I think she just smiled!
怏进来 快看
Oh, man. Come… come see.
这是她第一次笑
It’s her first smile!
她遗传了你的笑容
She’s got your smile.
【加利福利亚州 洛杉矶】
【布莱恩的遗嘱】
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
噢 就是这个
Oh, yeah, this is it.
他们在打印机里发现的
They find it in the printer.
真的非常非常幸运
It’s very lucky. Very, very lucky.
-是的 -噢
– Sí. – Oh.
噢 就是这个
Oh, this is it.
麻烦找下卡尔·威尔逊
Carl Wilson, please.
卡尔 你好
Carl, hi.
我是梅琳达·莱德贝特
It’s Melinda Ledbetter.
我很好 谢谢 听着 我有非常重要的信息
I’m fine. Thanks. Listen, I have some important information
要跟你说
that I need to share with you.
是关于你的哥哥和尤金医生的
It’s about your brother and Dr. Landy.
对的
Yes. Yes.
从这里走
It’s that way.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, really? Oh, wow.
她的办公室
Her own little office, huh?
私人办公室 哇!
Private office. Wow.
我们的小女孩真有本事啊
Our little girl’s really moving up in the world, huh?
天哪
Oh, for Christ’s sake!
不要告诉我她不在
Don’t tell me she’s not here.
-你是尤金·兰迪医生吗 -是的 什么事
– Dr. Eugene Landy? – Yes, what?
你收到了法♥院♥传票
You’ve been served.

Oh, wow.
噢 你个贱♥人♥
Oh, you bitch.
你觉得你赢了吗 梅琳达
Um, do you think that you’ve won, Melinda?
你知道吗 我要战胜一切 我要打败你
Hmm? You know what? I’m gonna beat this and I’m gonna beat you!
天哪
Oh, my God.
这种行为如此透明
You know, this kind of behavior is so transparent.
如此恶心和有手段
It is so sick and manipulative!
你真的觉得你那么与众不同吗
Do you really think that you are so different?
天哪 你…
Oh, my God. You…
贱♥人♥
slut!
贱♥人♥
Slut!
这是什么 你想怎么样
And what is it? What are you gonna do?
你想让你自己相信你爱他
You’re gonna make yourself believe that you love him?
是吗
Is that it?
这样会让你自己觉得好过点 是吗
And that’s gonna make you feel better about yourself, isn’t it?
这样会让你在吸干♥他♥的同时
And it’s gonna assuage your filthy little conscience
让你肮脏的小良心好过些吗
while you are sucking him dry!
你在掠夺他 管好你自己
You are robbing him blind! Well, get in line,
你个小贱♥人♥ 开门!
you little bitch!
我知道你在里面!
Open the door! I know you’re in there!
你还好吗
You all right?
我很好 嗯 我很好
I’m fine. Yeah, I’m fine.
那 你现在准备怎么做
So, what are you gonna do now?
我准备去卖♥♥♥车♥
I’m gonna go sell some cars.
-你让我觉得恶心 -… 他们说你是天才
– You disgust me. – …they call you a genius.
-对我也是天才 -家人第一
– Well, I’m a genius, too. – Family first.
– 你什么都不是 -你偷了我所有的东西
– You are nothing. – You stole everything from me.
-你太棒了 -我要让你看着自己死去
– You’re amazing. – I want you to see yourself dead.
-你什么都不是 -听我说
– You’re nothing. – Listen to me.
我是你唯一的出路
I’m the way out.
-你需要回到家人身边 -我要杀了你
– You need to get back to your family. – I’m going to kill you.
成功者从不言弃你要做回你自己
– A winner never quits… – You need to get back to yourself.
-爸爸 爸爸 -一个轻易放弃的人永远不会赢
– Dad? Dad? – …and a quitter never wins.
-你要做回你自己 -好让人失望布莱恩
– You need to get back to you. – …such a disappoint… Brian.
-你是谁 -你让我觉得恶心
– Who you are. – You disgust me.
-你怎么了 -你要做回你自己
– What’s wrong with you? – You need to get back to you.
布莱恩
Brian.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad…
我要跟你说多少次 布莱恩
How many times do I have to tell you this, Brian?
你不用所有事情都自己扛 布莱恩
You don’t do it all by yourself, Brian.
你需要我们就像我们需要你一样
You need us as much as we need you.
布莱恩 我爱你 起床
Brian, I love you! Get up!
我不会抛弃你的 布莱恩
I won’t desert you, Brian.
别担心
Don’t worry.
布莱恩 我跟卡尔说过了
Brian, I spoke to Carl,
他会带你离开这里
he’s gonna get you out of here.
他们说我再也看不到你了 布莱恩
They say I can’t see you anymore, Brian.
你需要努力做回自己
You need to find a way to get back to yourself.
来找我 布莱恩
Come find me, Brian.

Hi.
-嗨 -你还好吗
– Hi! – How are you?
天哪 你差点吓死我
Well, gee, you just scared me half to death.
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
在找你啊
Looking for you.
嗯 你看起来挺好的
Well, you look good.
你也是
You look really good, too.
你觉得是预示吗
Do you think it’s a sign?
-什么 -你差点撞到我
– What? – You almost killing me?
我没有差点撞到你 是你跳到我车子的前面
I did not almost kill you. You jumped in front of my car.
你在这里干什么 不不
– What are you doing here? – Oh, no, no.
你觉得我们能再约会吗
Do you think we could go out on a date again?
什么?
What?
我们… 你和我… 能约会吗
Can we… me and you… go out on a date?
尤金走了 你看 我自己一个人
Gene’s gone. Look, I’m alone.
真的
Really.
有一些国家任命的人或另一个人
I got some state-appointed someone or another
来管理我所有的事情…
managing all my things and…
你可以搭我回家吗
Could you at least drive me home?
呃…
Uh…
-现在吗 -嗯 嗯
– Right now? – Yeah, yeah.
布莱恩 我…
Brian, I…
我有个约会
You know, I have an appointment.
我现在要去一个地方我觉得我现在没法送你到
I’m on my way somewhere. I don’t think I can get all the way
-马里布 -不 不 我已经不住在马里布了
– to Malibu right now. – No, no, I don’t live in Malibu anymore.
我离开海滩了
I’m off the beach for good.
-真的吗 -让我上车只要5分钟
– Really? – Just… let me get in. Just five minutes.
我想给你看点东西 好吗
I wanna show you something. Okay?
-我给你看点东西 -好的 上车吧
– Let me show you something. – Okay, getting in my car.
我只需要一会儿 不会很久的
It’ll just take a minute. Okay? It won’t take long.
好的 我们现在去哪里 向右拐
– Okay, where are we going? – Uh, take a right.
打转向灯 对 那边
Turn your indicator on. Yeah, okay, that way.
所以你现在住在这里吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!