我爱死你的音乐了 我是听着你的歌♥长大的
I love your music. I grew up on it.
我得谢谢你
So, thank you.
你这么说 我好受多了 梅林达·莱德贝特
That makes me feel really good, Melinda Ledbetter.
好吧
Okay.
-梅林达·莱德贝特 -是吗? 名字很好听
– Melinda Ledbetter. – Right? It’s a nice name.
开始办手续吧
Uh, why don’t you get started on the paperwork?
-好吗? -我会的
– Okay? – Will do.
太棒了 再次感谢你的帮助
Great. And thank you again for your help.
走了 布莱恩
Let’s go, Brian.
走吧 哥们
Come on, guy.
我看选的不错
I think it’s a good choice.
-真的? -嗯啊
– You sure? – Yeah.
刚才是怎么回事?
What the hell was that about?
我也不太清楚
I’m not really sure.
你还好吗?
You okay?

Yeah.
很好
Yeah.
女士们先生们 我们的航♥班♥即将降落
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to start our descent.
请将您的座椅调整为竖直状态
Please return your seats to an upright position
系好安全带
and fasten your seat belts.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我觉得我要犯心脏病了
I think I’m having a heart attack.
布莱恩! 布莱恩!
Brian! Brian!
-布莱恩! 布莱恩! 布莱恩! -给他拿点什么来
– Brian! Brian! Brian! – Get him something!
-拿个枕头过来! -呼吸!
– Bring us a pillow! – Breathe!
-枕头给我! -在哪? !
– Give me the pillow! – Where’s the pillow?!
枕头给我!
– Give me the pillow!
-布莱恩! 布莱恩! -呼吸!
– Brian! Brian! – Breathe!
你是噎到了吗? 是不是噎到了?
Are you choking? Are you choking?
-我不想死! 我不想死! -嘿!
– I don’t wanna die! I don’t wanna die! – Hey!
-嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 -我不想死!
– Hey, hey, hey, hey. – I don’t wanna die!
布莱恩 看着我 看着我! 看着我!
Brian, look at me. Look at me! Look at me!
看着我! 看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me. Look at me.
没事的
It’s okay.

Hi.
玩的还好吗?
You good?
感觉很奇怪
It was weird.
就像是在拍电影什么的
It was like I was in a movie or something.
跟平常一样的是 有音乐
There was music, like always,
但是然后 灯都灭了 气氛很诡异
but then it got dark and scary.
我不能呼吸
I couldn’t breathe.
就像有人捂住了我的嘴
Like someone was holding his hand over my mouth.
嘿 布莱恩 怎么样 亲爱的?
Hey, Brian. You doing okay, baby?
嗯 还不错 马蕾
Yeah, I’m good, Mare.
那就好 我只是问问
Okay, just checking.
然后就听到有动静
Yeah, then I started hearing things.
是很奇怪的动静
Strange things.
-人们说话的声音 -什么 说话声吗?
– People talking. – What, like voices?
是说 呃…
Like, uh…
脑子里有别人说话的声音?
like voices in your head?
不是!
No!
也差不多了
Well, kind of. Yeah.
搞不好只是吃可可泡芙上了瘾
Maybe I’m cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
吃可可泡芙上了瘾!
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
这么说来 还真挺诡异的
It was kinda scary.
我看就是老爸 在你的脑子里作怪
I think it’s just Dad. You know? Messing with your head.
我们长大了 他管不住了
We’re too big for him to take the belt to us anymore,
所以就用这样的黑魔法之类的手段来控制我们
so he’s gotta use his black magic shit or something.
-啊 得了吧你 -不是老爸
– Ah, come on. – It’s not Dad.
-嗯… -有什么东西离开了
– Yeah… – Something’s off.
上路了
It’s being on the road.
站在台上 感觉怪怪的
You know, being up there. It’s freaky.
我上台也会紧张布莱
I get nervous onstage, too, Bri.
-我是说 大家可能都会紧张 -不 不是这个感觉
– I mean, we all probably do. – No, but this is different.
你们总不会希望 我站在台上
Anyway, you don’t need me standing up there
就像个傻子一样吧
looking like a jerk.
回到家乡是我最好的选择
I’ll be better back here at home.
做音乐
Making music.
我只是想回家发展
I just wanna be home.
在家 我可以想到各种新点子
I got all kinds of new ideas,
创作各种新声音
new sounds,
写出各种新和声
new harmonies,
摆弄各种新乐器
new instruments.
你们听过那个新出道的披头士乐队吗?
You hear the new Beatles?
(《橡胶灵魂》是英国摇滚乐队披头士的第六张录音室专辑 发行于1965年)
-听过 -《橡胶灵魂》吗? 听过
– Yeah. – The “Rubber Soul”? Yeah.
听说是讲约翰·列侬恋爱的故事的
I heard it was about John Lennon having an affair.
太棒了!
It’s amazing!
我是说 这张专辑配合得完美
I mean, it works like a whole.
就是张完完整整的专辑
It’s like a whole album.
所有的部分都完美配合 严丝合缝
Everything fits together, no fat.
专辑像是民谣风的 但是声线近乎完美
Like an album of folk songs, but the sounds are really far out.
-使用了大量录音 -他们窃取了我们的合音技术
– Lots of overdubbing. – They stole our backing vocal.
然后做了改进
And then they change it to,
我以为唱的是”咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥咪”
I thought it said, “Tit, tit, tit, tits, titties.”
-不是吗? -丹尼
– No? – Denny.
不能让他们赶超了我们!
We can’t let them get ahead of us!
只…
J…
我可以让我们发展得更好
I can take us further.
只要你们让我待在家里的录音棚里
If you let me stay at home in the studio.
我就这点要求
It’s what I need to do.
我敢说 等你们回来的时候
And I promise, when you come back,
我会拿出 让你们眼前一亮的作品
I will have stuff for you that will blow your minds.
-布莱! -好吧 但是别乱来
Bri! – Fine, but you just keep your head on straight.
-可以吗布莱? -没问题!
– Okay, Bri? – I will!
-嘿布莱恩! -没问题
– Hey, Brian! – I will.
像死人一样 老实得很
– Straight as a die.
嘿 他说像什么一样?
Hey, straight as a what?
有这种说法吗?
What does that even mean?
直板 板地死翘翘?
You’re gonna die in a straight line?
我又不知道 听老爸说过一次
I have no idea. I heard Dad use it once.
好吧 别再这么说了
Oh, never use it again.
我们去日本不带上你 会感觉怪怪的 兄弟
It’s gonna be strange to be in Japan without you, brother.
对啊 没人给我们叠衣服了
Yeah, who’s gonna fold our clothes now?
布莱!
Bri!
卡尔丹尼斯过来和我们一起坐
Carl, Dennis, come on, guys, come sit with us.
好 我马上过来
Okay, I’ll be right over.
大彖都跳腿!
– – Everybody in!
你要总是这样不小心
One of these days, you are gonna
总有一天 会把脑瓜子震裂的 布莱
break your skull open if you’re not careful, Bri.
马蕾 我就要做出 世界上最棒的专辑了
I’m going to make the greatest album ever made, Mare!
我知道你可以的宝贝儿
I know you are, baby.
我知道你可以的
I know you are.
本 马上就好了 再给我两分钟
Ben, two more minutes, I’m almost ready.
就可以锁门了
You can lock up.
-我是梅林达… -周五晚
– This is Melinda. …Friday night.
-六点怎么样? -喂?
6:00? – Hello?
什么? 听不清吗 那就换另外二只耳朵吧
What? Wrong ear. Put it on the other ear.
喂? 嗨 天
– Hello? Uh, hi. – Jesus.
是梅… 梅林达吗?
Is this Mel… Melinda?
是我
Yes, this is Melinda.
梅林达·莱德贝特亨?
Melinda Ledbetter?
没错
Yes.

Hi.
我是海滩男孩的布莱恩·威尔逊
It’s Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys.
你好啊 海滩男孩的布莱恩·威尔逊
Hi, Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys.
梅林达!
Melinda!
梅林达·莱德贝特!
Melinda Ledbetter!
梅林达·莱德贝特!
Melinda Ledbetter!
梅林达!
Melinda!
你在吗? !

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!