you have friends and family and daughters
但是你却不被允许见他们
that you’re not allowed to see
这一点也不正常 你值得拥有一个正常的生活
and it’s not normal and you deserve normal.
-别这样 -他可以 把我赶走
– Stop. – He could… he could send me away
然后把钥匙丢掉
and throw away the key.
他在操纵你操纵你这个人
He’s manipulating you. He’s manipulating you.
-不 他没有 不 不 不 -是的
– No, he isn’t. No, no, no, no. – Yes.
他是在保护我 他是在保护我
He’s protecting me. He’s protecting me.
不对 是你在保护他才对
No, you’re protecting him.
听着 他是在占你便宜
Listen, he is taking advantage of you.
他给你下了很重的药
He’s over medicating you.
我真的… 我认为…
I’m really… I think…
我认为你内心也清楚的
I think that you know it, too.
求你了 求你了 我真求隶你了
Please leave. Please, I’m begging you.
你快走吧
Leave, leave.
快走吧 求你了
Just leave, please.
-好吧 -别离开我 别离开我
– Okay. – Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me,
-你走就对了 -你到底要不要我走
– just go now. – Do you want me to go or not?
我想让你现在就走但是我不想让你从我生命里消失
I want you to leave right now, I don’t want you to leave me.
-好吧 好吧 我不会弃你而不顾的 -真的? 求你了 求你了
– Okay, okay. I’m not gonna leave you. – Okay? Please, please, please.
-求你了 求你了 -我现在就走冷静点
– Please, please. – But I’m going. Calm down.
-求你了 -冷静 我现在就走
– Please. – Calm down. I’m going.
现在我最不想说的话就是
Last thing I want to say right now is…
“我早就告诉过你了”我不会这么说
I told you so, so I’m not gonna say it.
你这个”我不会这么说”可说得够多的
That’s a whole lotta words for something you’re not saying.
我们的唱片卖♥♥得不好
“Pet Sounds” didn’t sell.
好吧 我说了 唱片失败了
There, I said it. It flopped.
-可是评论家觉得挺不错的 -评论家又不会去买♥♥唱片
– But critics loved it. The critics don’t buy albums.
好吧 麦克
Well, Mike…
英国人会买♥♥唱片的
the British buy albums, you know?
-而日他们特别喜欢 -根本不可能章得辑
– And they went crazy for it. – It’s not even gonna go gold.
我们的唱片已经有多久没有火过了?
When’s the last time that happened to us?
你懂我的意思吧?
– Look, you know what I say?
很好 很好既然木己成舟
Good. Good. We got it behind us now.
我们可以回去做自己的音乐了
We can get back to our music.
大家都看到销量了
The proof is in the formula.
就像可口可乐?
Like Coca-Cola?
和几何学?
And geometry?
盘尼西林和姑娘一样?
Penicillin and chicks.
地球呼叫布莱恩
Earth to Brian.
-可♥卡♥因♥是… -布莱恩
– Cocaine is… – Brian.
生日蛋糕
birthday cakes.
保罗·麦卡特尼说过”只有上帝知道”
You know, Paul McCartney said that “God Only Knows”
是最伟大的歌♥曲
– is the greatest song ever written, like…
因为这歌♥的精妙元素
That’s because it was a formula.
因为…
Cuz…
听着 关于…
Listen, about…
有首歌♥一直在我脑内循环
I have this song playing over and over in my head.
我无法用旋律以及语言将它表达出来
I just don’t have the words or the melody.
你能表达出来么
Do you have anything?
很好
That’s good.
去死吧 小芭
– Well, piss on you, Banana.
我就是喜欢
I like it.
我们还小的时候妈妈告诉过我
You know, Mom told me once when we were kids that
狗狗能对我们产生共鸣
dogs can pick up on vibes from people like…
比如我们高兴的时候
like they know when we’re happy
或者悲伤以及害怕的时候
– or sad or scared.
好吧
Yeah, well…
真可惜我们不是狗 对吧?
it’s too bad we’re not dogs. Right?
再弹给我听听 歌♥里有种东西
Play that for me again. There’s something there.
真的
Really.
很好 很好 这段录完了
Good! Good, we got that part.
剪下来 我想去”金星”录下一段
Cut it. I wanna move to Goldstar for the next part.
噢 别又这样
Oh, not again.
好 停
Okay, let’s cut, please. Okay.
这样试试…
So try to, um…
断音多一点 你们目前做得很棒
more staccato, okay? You guys are the rhythm now.
就像歌♥里有一部引擎一样
Um, so, it’s like an engine underneath the song…
丹尼斯 能安静点么? 谢谢
Dennis, can you be quiet, please, while we find the sound? Thanks.
好的 我们重新试试 多点碎音
Okay, let’s try it again. More broken up.
我们试试能否
Let’s see if we can, uh…
把这音再拉长点
take it even further now.
就像你根本不是在弹大提琴一样
So, like you’re not even playing the cello.
就像螺旋桨一样
Just, uh, like a propeller.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
好! 太棒了! 我喜欢!
Yes! Beautiful! I love it!
停 再来一次 我们调整的那个地方
Okay, stop. One more time. Okay, and when we modulate there,
就像运转的机器一样 弹给我听听
it’s like shifting gears, so take… give me…
记住进入变音的时候别乱动就行
Just remember to keep laying into that change.
好么? 一 二 三 四
Okay? One, two, three, four.
好的 查克 暂停一下
Okay, Chuck, let’s cut for a second, please.
好的 我们再来一次
– Okay, let’s go again, please.
这次感受深一些
Let’s think of this feel a little harder. Okay?
多投入点感情 我们好好来一次
A little stronger. Let’s really hit it now, okay?
开始
– Here we go!
好的再来一次
Okay, one more time, please.
他们懂得
They know the…
他们不行! 布莱恩 他们已经做了3个多小时了
They’re doing it! Brian, they’ve been doing it for the past three hours!
-麦克… -我的天
– Okay, Mike… – Oh, my God!
你想透透气的话不用在这坐着的
You can leave if you don’t want to be here.
谢谢 我继续和大提琴手排练下
Thank you. I’m working with the cello players.
好的 我们再来 再试一次
Okay, let’s try it again, please. One more time.
从32段开始开始
– Take 32, here we go. –
我想敬一杯酒
Um, I would like to make a toast,
向”喻快共鸣”致敬
um, to “Good Vibrations,”.
布莱恩的上帝般的交响乐
Brian’s pocket symphony to God.
以及超越”海滩男孩”的最畅销单曲
And the best-selling single the Beach Boys ever had…
完全超越
– ever.
布莱恩 西装革履去国会大厦可得高高兴兴的
Brian, the suits at Capitol must be happy.
说得对 叫那些唱片公♥司♥吃屎去吧
Yeah, I guess you can tell the record company to go screw themselves.
你现在可以为所欲为了 布莱恩
I mean, you can do whatever you want, Brian.
对吧?
– Right?
你现在要用你的自♥由♥来做什么呢?
– Now what are you gonna do with all that freedom?
-我爸爸打电♥话♥来了么? -没
– Did my dad call? – No.
他还没打 你想要我去接他么
He hasn’t. Do you want me to get him?
小文 你和布莱恩现在在做什么歌♥呢
Hey, Van, what do you and Brian have cooking?
就是些基础的东西而己…
You know, just your basic…
美国歌♥曲书籍 新古典主义小调
American songbook, neoclassical ditties.
基础科普兰格什温 汉克·威廉姆斯
Basic Copland, Gershwin, Hank Williams,
还有厄文·博林以及寇特·威尔
– a little bit of Irving Berlin and Kurt Weill.
还有一点点的贝多芬以及”海滩男孩”
Just a sprinkle of Beethoven and the Beach Boys.
没有太难的
– So nothing too ambitious.
布莱恩想命名为
– – Brian wants to call it…
“微笑”
“Smile.”
停! 快停下!
Stop! Stop!
停! 停下!
Stop! Stop!
快停
– – Stop.
额…
Um…
嗨 我应该先打电♥话♥的 我带来了丸子汤怎么了?
Hi, I should have called. I brought matzo ball soup. What?
有什么烂歌♥会取名叫”天国是一辆车”!
What’s the goddamn song called?! “Heaven Is A Car”!
治愈歌♥曲!
Helpful, healing music!
你得赶紧给我创作点东西出来
Wait. You just have to just produce something!

Shh. Shh. Shh.
把你的手放到钢琴上去
– Come on. Put your hands on the keyboard…
-什么也别说医生在屋里的 -…创作点音乐出来
– Don’t say nothing. The doctor’s in there. – …and make some noise
-随便什么都行我不关心类型 -发什么什么事了
– of some kind! I don’t care what it is… – What’s happening?!
…时至今日!
– …at this point!
嘘 跟我来 坐在这 坐下
Shh, shh. Come here. Here, you sit down, you sit.
太多了 太多了
It’s too many. It’s too many.
我拣了一些起来 好让他正常一点
I take away because it makes him more crazy.
尤金医生给他开太多药了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!