Did you fire them, too?
他们正在准备新专辑
They’re working on the new album.
他们觉得可以简化 我在做的东西 并发布出来
They think they can simplify what I was doing and release it.
以满足唱片公♥司♥的需求
So, uh, to satisfy the record company.
“微笑”
“Smiley smile.”
你的杰作
Your masterpiece.
振作起来 我有好消息要告诉你
Cheer up, I got good news.
我把出版权卖♥♥给了AM唱片公♥司♥
I sold the publishing rights to A&M Records.
75万
$750,000.
什么?
What?
我把版权卖♥♥给了海滩男孩音乐
I sold the rights to the Beach Boys music.
我可以为此得到的 并不像我想象的那么多
Got the most I could for it, not as much as I wanted,
但也挺好
but something.
那些是
They’re…
我们的歌♥ 你不能这样做
our songs. You can’t do that.
无论如何 你担心什么
Anyway, what are you worried about it?
他们已毫无意义
They’re never going to amount to anything.
你已经江郎才尽 布莱恩 看看周围
You’ve peaked, Brian. Look around.
五年之后没有谁会记得你
Five years from now no one is gonna remember you
和海滩男孩
or the Beach Boys.
我应该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?!
这是我所得到的 你解雇了我
That’s all I got. You fired me!
你的亲生父亲
– Your own father.
现在
Now…
或许我们还能当一家人
maybe we can be a family again.
事实上 你说
So, in fact, you’re saying
我们应该遵守道德规范
that there should be a code of ethics
是吗?
– that we abide by. Correct?
当然 这就是整个论点
Absolutely, and that’s what the entire argument’s about.
丹拉瑟只是想弄清楚
Dan Rather just wanted to get to the bottom
伊朗目前的局势
of the Iran-Contra situation…
你想干嘛
What do you want?
很抱歉打扰你 但他想见你
I’m sorry to bother you, but he wants to see you.
现在
– Now.
我跟他没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to that man.
我不是指兰迪医生
I’m not talking about Dr. Landy.
我是说布莱恩
I’m talking about Brian.
尤会不如道我我来这里 布菜恩计我来的
Gene doesn’t know I’m here. Brian sent me.
他需要你梅琳达
He needs you, Melinda.
我可以带你去见他吗
Can I take you to him?
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
很高兴你能来
I’m glad you came.
-很久没见 -是啊
– It’s been a while. – Yeah.
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hi. – Hi.
-嗨 -抱歉我不能来找你
– Hi. – I’m sorry I couldn’t come to see you.
因为…
It’s been a…
尤金已经给了我一天假了 你知道吗
Gene had to give me a day off, you know?
真的很忙
It’s been real, real busy.
他不会让我出门
He wouldn’t let me out.

Well…
做唱片真的很难
It’s really hard making a record.
你知道吗 你看起来不太好
– You know? – You don’t… you don’t look well.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– Are you okay? – Nuh-uh.
我觉得很糟糕
I feel awful.
走到哪我都能睡着
I fall asleep everywhere I go.
总觉得恶心反胃
I’m nauseous all the time.
尤金真的是个很严格的制♥作♥人你知道吗
Gene’s really a tough producer, you know?
我的意思是 我真的不知道…
I mean, I don’t really, uh…
他想要什么 他的要求太苛刻
know what he wants. He’s really demanding.
然后…
And, uh…
我…
I’m, uh… I’m…
他想要什么 他的要求太苛刻
I’m signing contracts all the time and documents.
我不停地签署合同和文件
Making record deals and I don’t know…
处理唱片交易
I don’t know what’s ha… I don’t know what’s going on.
我不知道发生了什么事
– You know what I mean? – Brian, you need…
-你明白我的意思吗 -布莱恩
– you need real care. – I miss you. I miss my family.
-你需要真正的照顾 -我想你我想我的家人
I miss you. I wanna be with you. You understand?
我很想你我想跟你在一起 你明白吗
– I wanna be with you. – Okay.
-我想跟你在一起 -好
– Okay? – Okay.
-好吗 -好
But, I, um…
但是 我
I hear voices.
我听到一些声音
I hear voices.
从什么时候开始 自从1963年
– Since when? – 1963.
真的吗? 真的
– Are you kidding? – No kidding.
我没有告诉你是因为我不想吓跑你
I just didn’t tell you ’cause I didn’t want to scare you away.
我在这里
I’m right here.
-我在这里 -我不想再这样生活下去
– I’m right here. – I can’t live this life anymore.
-好的 -这是个地狱
– Okay. – It’s a hellhole.
-拜托 -那我们走
– Please. – Then let’s go.
我不知道怎么办
I don’t… how?
我们两个
You and me,
我们现在就离开这里
we’re gonna walk outta here right now.
一切都会改变的好吗
– And everything will change. Okay?
好 这是我想要的 是我想要的
Yeah, that’s what I want. That’s what I want.
太好了
Great.
如果准备好了 我就准备好了
If you’re ready, I’m ready.
-对的 我想跟你在一起 -我准备好了
– Yes, I wanna be with you. – I’m ready.
好 那我们走
– Okay. – Let’s… let’s go.

All right.
嘿 朋友
Hey, guys.
哇 我是不是错过了什么 嗯?
Wow, it really sounds like I missed something here. Huh?
嘿 布莱恩
Hey, Brian?
-布莱恩 -听我说
– Brian. – Listen to me, man.
-不 -我真的很抱歉让你觉得
No. – I’m really sorry that you feel like
活在地狱里
you live in a hellhole.
我真的不知道
I had no idea.
你知道的 我有尽我所能想让你过得舒适
You know, I’ve really tried to make you feel comfortable, man.
我为什么不能跟她一起 尤金
Why can’t I be with her, Gene?!
都是同样的原因 你不能跟任何人在一起
For the same reason, man, that you cannot be with anybody.
你生病了
You’re sick.
看看你 你生病了
Look at you, man. You’re sick,
但你会好起来的
but you’re gonna get better.
进来控制室
Come into the control room, please.
-我们离开这里吧 -嘿 还要怎么样梅琳达
– Let’s walk out of here. – Hey, what’s it gonna take, Melinda?!
要法♥院♥的命令吗 真的要到那个地步吗
A court order? You really want to push it that far?
我跟你说了要离开
I told you to stay away.
-我们走吧 -如果你偏离了计划你就输了
– Come on, let’s go. – If you stray from the program, you lose.
所有事情都会改变的 我们会离开这里
Everything will change. We’ll walk out of here.
-我不能在这里 -你可以看到你的家人和朋友
– I can’t be here. – You can see your friends and your family
你可以过自己想要的生活
and you can get your life back.
-布莱恩 拜托 -你能理解吗
– Brian, please. – Do you understand?
你让我来这里 是你让我来这里的
– You asked me here. You asked me to come here.
如果我让你走
If I let you go,
-你会完蛋的 -我在这里
– you’re gonna spiral down. – Well, I’m here!
我来了 你要跟我一起走
I came! You’ll come with me.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
你留在这里会死的
And you’re gonna die here.
我会把你送到一个机构
I’m gonna have to put you in an institution.
布莱恩 看着我
Brian, look at me.
看着我 留在我身边听着
Look at me, stay with me. Listen…
你要回到你自己的生活
you need to get back to your life.
你要做回你自己
You need to get back to yourself.
心底的自己
Who you are inside.
拜托 宝贝 跟我一起走
Please, baby, please come with me.
没有出路
There’s no way out.
没有出路
No way out.
我爱布莱恩
You know I love Brian.
很爱很爱
I love him very much,
但因为他曾经历的一切
but with everything that he’s gone through…
如果想要现在跟他在一起 感觉自己有点自私

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!