Human actually, and yeah. Sorry about that.
是人类啊 这可是第一次
Human, huh? Well, that’s a first.
嗨 鲍勃 我们把你的凳子拿下来
Hey, Bob. We’ll get your stool down for ya.
胶带 飞进来了
Duct tape, flying in!
伙计们别担心 我们不能久留
Don’t worry about it, guys. We can’t stick around.
-我们需要你的帮助 -尽管说 怎么了
-We need your help. -Name it. What’s going on?
运气线断了 随机系统坏了
Well, the luck lines have detached, the Randomizer is broken,
我们正漂浮在空虚里 没有真正存在的目的
and we’re floating off into the void with no real purpose to exist.
我们还以为只是把一条线弄短路了
We thought we just short-circuited a wire.
我们没意识到我们弄坏了全世界
We didn’t realize we had broken the whole world.
不是你们 是我们干的
It wasn’t you guys. It was us.
有东西坏了并且不是我们的错 老兄 阿门
Something broke, and it wasn’t our fault? Amen, brother.
但是可能还有一种方法能修好
But there might still be a way to fix it.
我之前在这的时候看见一道绿光
When I was here before, I saw a green light,
我真希望那是好运气
which I’m really hoping is good luck.
是的 我们有一些 在幸运投篮里
Oh, yeah, we’ve got some. It’s in the Lucky Shot.
幸运投篮
Lucky Shot?
好耶 臭臭 漂亮
Yeah! Way to go, Stinky!
好啦 跟我来
All right, follow me.
鲍勃 你走后发生的
Happened after you left, Bob.
我在修裂缝的时候碰到了这条管子
I was out fixing cracks when I backed into this pipe
结果一点好运气流了出来
and a little good luck floated out.
所以我把它收集起来 直接放进了幸运篮框里
So I gathered it up and dropped it straight into the Lucky Shot.
我想这样每个人都能感受到一点好运气
Figured that way everybody could experience a little good luck.
-你明白我的意思吧 -但是它们怎么办
-You know what I mean? -But what about them?
你在开玩笑吗
You’re kidding?
它们就找其他东西团结起来
They’ll just find something else to rally around.
这是坏运气的一个好处 它教会了你如何改变视角
It’s one of the benefits of bad luck. It teaches you to pivot.
我从未那样想过
I never really thought about it that way.
-拜托 -一定有东西坏了
-Come on! -Something must be broken.
讨厌
Bummer.
好吧 飞盘高尔夫怎么样
Okay. Frisbee golf, anyone?
明白我的意思了吗
See what I’m saying?
而且你一旦修好了随机系统
And once you’ve fixed the Randomizer,
我毫不怀疑总有一天我会再找到一些
I have no doubt, one day, I’ll find some more.
萝蒂 谢谢你 我们也需要一些坏运气尘埃
Thank you, Rootie. And we’ll need some bad luck dust too.
随便拿 这里多的是
Have at it. Plenty of that around.
如果你需要我们的帮助 说一声就行
And if you could use our help up there, just say the word.
“一声”
Word.
好吧 赶紧去吧
Well, giddy up!
我们得把这个给那条龙
We gotta get this to the Dragon.
它不想看见我们 我们刚毁了它的世界
She won’t be happy to see us. We just wrecked her world.
我想我们认识一个它愿意见的人
I think we know someone she will be happy to see.
我们怎么没发现她是个人类呢
How could I miss that she was a human?
一个高大的小精灵
A tall leprechaun?
他们怎么敢出现在这里
How dare they show up here?
是谁
Who is it?
是鲍勃、那个女孩和一只独角兽
It’s Bob, the girl and a unicorn.
杰夫
Jeff?
我的老天 我不记得这么困难
Guter Kummer, I don’t remember it being that tough.
当然了 上次我还年轻力壮
Of course, last time I was a stallion.
已经过了100年
It has been a hundred years.
贝贝 见到你真好
Sch?n dich zu sehen, Babe.
海姆达尔
Heimdall.
你们还敢来这里
You got a lot of nerve coming here.
贝贝 听听他们要说的话
Hear them out, Babe.
一点好运气 也许足够修好随机系统了
A little good luck. It might be enough to fix the Randomizer.
它从哪来的
Where did it come from?
坏运之地
Bad Luck.
不知怎么的 好运气到了那里 而且那里的生物非常善良 愿意分享
Somehow it made its way down there, and they were kind enough to share.
我们需要你打造两块新石头
We need you to forge two new stones.
就像你做这个一样
Just like when you made this.
你还留着它
You still have it.
我从未摘下过
I never took it off.
贝贝 你古老的龙火焰有这个力量
Your ancient dragon flames have the power, Babe.
我相信你还记得 如何挥舞你那炙热的火焰吧
I trust you remember how to wield your burning hot Feuer?
这是个挑战吗
Was that a dare?
看看我是不是还能做到
Let’s see if I’ve still got it.
这是什么
Was ist das?
你说你需要两块石头 好啦
You said you needed two stones. Voilà!
但是你做了三个
But you made three.
那个坏运石只是热一下身
The bad luck stone was just a warm-up.
这些是给随机系统用的
And these are for the Randomizer.
贝贝 你疯了吗
Have you lost your brain marbles, Babe?
因为你太清楚了 随机系统需要一个好运
Because you know very well that das Randomizer needs a good luck
和一个坏运石
and a bad luck stone.
真的如此吗 两块石头没错
Does it though? Two stones, sure.
但是告诉我哪里写着不能都是幸运石
But show me where it says they can’t both be lucky.
这是我们都在等待的时刻
This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
有了这两块石头 我们能够消除坏运气
With these two stones, we can eliminate bad luck
还有随之而来的一切 挫折感、孤独感…
and all that goes with it. The frustration, the loneliness, the–
-等等 但是… -山姆 你自己说的
-Wait. But– -You said it yourself, Sam.
没有坏运气 你的世界 可以看上去和我们的一样
Without bad luck, your world could look just like ours.
拜拜
Toodle-oo!
下是向上
Down to go up.
我不能让你放进两块幸运石
I can’t let you place two good luck stones.
胡说八道 每个人永远都有好运气
Nonsense. Good luck for everyone all the time.
山姆 我们能够实现
We can make that happen, Sam.
特别是你应该希望那样
You, of all people, should want that.
我知道坏运气可能很糟糕 尤其是霉运接连不断
I know bad luck can be terrible, especially when it keeps coming.
-但我们还是需要它 -需要它
-But we still need it. -Need it?
坏运气对我来说唯一的作用 就是毁掉我的世界、让我心碎
The only thing bad luck ever did for me was break my world and break my heart.
不 是我毁掉了你的世界
No. It was me who broke your world.
是坏运之地帮助你恢复一切
It’s Bad Luck that’s here helping put it back together.
-这种事情难免发生 -不是这里
-Hey, these things happen. -Not here.
-我们出发 -别担心
-There we go. -Don’t worry.
我知道你担心让坏运气进来
I know you’re afraid to let bad luck in.
你觉得这是你孤独的原因 我过去也这么想
You think it’s the reason you’re alone. I did too.
我曾把生活中出现的问题都归咎于坏运气
I blamed bad luck for everything that went wrong in my life.
但是来到了这里 我意识到 它让一些事情得以顺利发展
But coming here, I realized that it also made some things go very right.
没有我的坏运气 我不会遇到海瑟和鲍勃
Without my bad luck, I wouldn’t have met Hazel or Bob.
而且你也永远不会遇到你一生的挚爱
And you would’ve never met the love of your life.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你遇到杰夫恰恰是因为它被厄运缠身
You only met Jeff because he’d been doused by bad luck.
也就是说 它没有将你们分开
Which means, it didn’t tear you apart.
最初是坏运气让你们走到了一起
Bad luck brought you together in the first place.
你以为你的生物们无法承受坏运气
You think your creatures can’t endure bad luck,
但是它们能承受、也将会去承受
but they can, and they will.
并且你也可以
And so can you.
你们无需害怕坏运气 因为你们拥有彼此
You don’t have to fear bad luck because you have each other.
这让你们成为我所认识的最幸运的生物
And that makes you the luckiest creatures I know.
天啊 如果好和坏运气可以最终共存
Why, if good and bad luck can at long last live side by side,
那么这是我最想看到的了
then I would love nothing more.
也轮不到我来把生活中的所有神秘感带走
Far be it from me to take all the mystery out of life.
那就让它们并存吧
Both it is.
山姆
Sam!
我们这些有地位的幸运女士 应该团结起来 你觉得呢
We lucky ladies of stature oughta stick together, don’t you think?
是的
Oh, yes.
山姆 谢谢你
Thank you, Sam.
好的 一杯超炫香蕉女妖鸡尾酒
All right! One bad-break banana banshee coming down.
抱歉 树根
Sorry, Root.
没关系 佛瑞德 你知道我总是做两份 以防万一嘛
No problem, Fred. You know I always make two, just in case.
什么声音
What was that?
我们已经想你们了
We miss you already.
“我们”
-“We”? -Sam!
-山姆 鲍勃 -嗨 萝蒂
-Sam. Bob. -Hey, Rootie.
-好运气来到坏运之地 -还有毛柠檬酒吧
-Good Luck in Bad Luck. -And Hairy Lemon.
这个果汁酒吧可真漂亮
Now, this is a good-looking juice bar.
对 幸运之地的第一家热带果汁酒吧
Yeah. First tropical juice bar in the Land of Luck.
我们是带着礼物来的 一个礼物
We come bearing gifts. Or, well, gift rather.
这是给幸运投篮的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!