It’s for the Lucky Shot.
它真漂亮
She sure is a beauty.
这是对你们帮助的一点谢意
It’s a small token of thanks for coming to our aid.
龙女士 我们很乐意帮忙
It was our pleasure, Ms. The Dragon.
而且我们非常感激你来这里做客
And we sure do appreciate you dropping in for a visit.
我早就应该来了
I should have come long ago.
而且我们要感谢我们倒霉的朋友山姆 让我们聚到了一起
Und we have our unlucky Freund Sam to thank for bringing us all together.
拉脱维亚 你真棒
Way to go, Latvia!
拉脱维亚
Latvia!
山姆
Sam!
说到我的坏运气
Speaking of my bad luck,
我要谢谢你们把它都送给了我
I’d like to thank you guys for sending it all my way.
轮胎爆裂、烤面包有果酱的那面先着地 钥匙掉进下水道里
The flat tires, the toast jam-side-down, the keys in the sewer.
嘿 那是我♥干♥的
Hey, that was me!
不是都那么好玩 但我不会改变任何一件事情
It wasn’t all fun, but I wouldn’t change a single thing.
山姆 你把它放进幸运投篮吧 好不好
Fire her up. What do you say, Sam?
-鲍勃 投个篮吧 -来吧 鲍勃
-Take a shot, Bob. -Come on, Bob!
鲍勃 你觉得怎么样 准备好回家了吗
Hey! So, what do you say, Bob? Ready to come home?
听上去这些家伙把你的酒吧凳修好了
Sounds like the guys got your barstool fixed
准备等你就坐了
and ready for your little cat butt.
伙计们 多谢
Thanks, guys.
我们其实希望鲍勃能留在好运之地
Well, we were actually hoping Bob might stay in Good Luck.
船长说你可以继续以前的工作
The Captain said you could have your job back.
是的 尽管你的犯罪记录越来越多 杰瑞说你是只好划线猫
Yeah, despite your growing rap sheet, Gerry claims you’re a good line cat.
所以 回来吧
So, come on back.
我们给你做了这个 你的专属幸运硬币
And we made you this, your very own lucky penny.

Wow.
鲍勃 你一直渴望的幸运一生
A lucky life just like you always wanted, Bob.
我真为你高兴
I’m so happy for you.
鲍勃 恭喜你
Good for you, Bob.
船长 多谢 但是我不能接受
Thanks, Captain, but I can’t accept.
-老板 -鲍勃
-Boss? -Bob?
你们都是我不配拥有的好朋友
You’re all better friends than I deserve.
那倒是真的
Well, that’s true.
杰瑞 特别是你 我们还是朋友
Especially you, Gerry. And friends we will stay.
但至于我在哪里度过余生…
But as for where I live out the rest of my days–
如果我可以 我想和山姆 在她的世界一同度过
If I can, I’d like to spend them with Sam, in her world.
做你永久的家人
Be your forever family?
我和你 一个永久的家
Me and you, a forever family?
我太愿意了
I’d really love that.
你意识到正在抱着我呢吧
You realize you’re hugging me, right?
是的 而且你最好习惯我的拥抱
Yes. And you better get used to it.
免费提供汁液饮料
Juice drinks on the house!
是的 女士 加热吧 我们要叫它幸运龙
Yes, ma’am. Heat it up. We’re gonna call that the Lucky Dragon.
(一年后)
(经理 萨曼莎)
迷你棕榈树 一些散装豆子
Mini palm tree. Some bulk beans.
我在做沙包
I’m making bean bags,
我想混合在一起可能会很好 你知道 手感
and I thought a mix might be nice, you know, in your hand.
(你好 你…在…哪 )
一块带绳子的肥皂 总共13.57美元
And one soap-on-a-rope brings your total to $13.57.
让我找一下我的信♥用♥卡♥
Let me just find my credit card.
(等一下 又是那个豆豆妇人吗 )
(代我向她问好 然后告诉她快一点)
-我找到卡了 -太好了
-Found my card! -Great.
查尔斯女士 给您
Here you go, Ms. Charles.
山姆经理 交给我吧
Hey, I got this, Sam the manager.
马文 祝福你
Bless you, Marvin.
-祝您愉快 -周一见
-Have a great time! -See you Monday!
我就不该给你买♥♥手♥机♥
I should never have gotten you a cell phone.
我停不下来 抱歉 我有问题 我就是为拇指打字而生
I can’t stop. I’m sorry. I have a problem. I was born to thumb-type.
地图说要九分钟 但我们走捷径
Map says nine minutes, but we’ll take the shortcut.
(世界上最好的女儿)
他们来了
They’re here!
山姆
Sam!
-鲍勃 过来 -海瑟 抱得也太紧了
-Come here, Bob. -I say, Hazel. This is a tight one.
嗨 山姆 嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Sam. Hi, Bob.

Sit.
宾果 不错 谁是你的主人
Good work, Bingo. Who’s your master?
谁是你的主人 对 是鲍勃 鲍勃是你的主人
Who’s your master? That’s right. Bob is. Bob is your master.
妈妈再见 爸爸再见
Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad.
她就是有点兴奋
She’s just a little excited.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
海瑟真幸运找到了你们
Hazel’s really lucky she found you guys.
我们很确定幸运的是我们
I’m pretty sure we’re the lucky ones.
我们星期天在这里吃饭时见 5点钟
And we’ll see you here for dinner on Sunday! Five o’clock.
我们有鲍勃最爱吃的
We’re having Bob’s favorite.
我们一定来
We’ll be here.
鲍勃听到没 星期天有帕尼尼
You hear that, Bob? Paninis on Sunday.
美味的肉面包
Tasty meat bread.
太好了
Bingo.
不是你
Not you!
我的新生活和我想象的完全不同
My new life is nothing like the one I pictured.
比我想得更好
It’s better.
当然 事情并不总按计划发展
Things don’t always go as planned, of course.
除非 你为此做好准备
Unless, well, you plan for them.
最终 你可能会说坏运气 带给我世界上最幸运的东西
In the end, you might say that bad luck led me to the luckiest thing in the world.
或许它是好运气
Or was it good luck?
无论如何 我找到了我永久的家人
Whatever it was, I found my forever family.
不会离开、永远都在的那种
The kind that doesn’t leave. They stick.
而且为了这一切 我愿意再来一次
And I’d do it all over again to get here.
(家)
(完)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!