Try this one.
它幸运还是不幸
Is it lucky or not?
不幸
Not.
等一下 老板 你怎么会有那个
Wait. Why do you have that, boss?
这是否意味着你的运气不好呢
Does this mean you’re not lucky?
我一直都是对的
I was right all along.
你是个骗子和小偷 我打赌甚至都不是苏格兰猫
You’re a liar and a thief. I bet you’re not even Scottish.
我不是
I’m not.
实际上 我是英格兰猫
I’m English, actually.
在找到那枚硬币前 我在坏运之地生活了八世
And I lived eight lives in bad luck before I found that penny.
是那个硬币让你变得幸运
It was the penny that made you lucky.
是的
Yes.
我是一只坏运气的黑猫
I’m a bad luck black cat.
而且我永远都会是
And I always will be.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
人类世界和运气世界的连接
The connection between the human world and the luck world
已经被永远切断了
has been severed for good.
但一定有办法解决这个问题 重新连接起来
But there must be a way to fix it! To reconnect.
没有好运气就没有办法
Without good luck, there is no way.
但我得去找海瑟 我得回家
But I have to get to Hazel! I have to go home.
你是个人类
You’re a human?
是的 而且我得回家
Yes. And I have to go home.
山姆 那我们的家怎么办
And what about our home, Sam?
我们的存在是为了给你们的世界带来好运 我们现在会怎么样
We exist to make luck for your world. What will happen to us now?
你从不应该来这里
You should never have come here.
她只是跟着我
She was only following me.
真的很抱歉 我从没想过会发生这些事
I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this.
我只是想帮朋友
I was just trying to help my friend.
相反 你确保了她
And instead, you’ve made sure that she
和所有其他人类都不会再有好运气
and no other humans will ever experience luck again.
我们应该把他们两个放逐到坏运之地
We should just banish both of them to Bad Luck.
那有什么用呢 现在哪里都是坏运气了
What does it matter? It’s all bad luck now.
鲍勃 看吧 我就知道你有点不对劲
See, I knew there was something off about you, Bob.
我打心底里就知道
I knew it deep in my soul.
只是我没能及时阻止你
Only, I didn’t stop you in time.
而且我必须在余生中承受这一切
And I have to live with that for the rest of my life.
山姆 我应该做得更好的
I should’ve been better, Sam.
我本应该把那枚硬币给你的朋友
I should’ve given you the penny for your friend.
如果我给了 这一切都不会发生了
If I had, none of this would’ve happened.
但是你担心我会把它弄丢或者再冲进马桶
But you were afraid I’d lose it or flush it down another toilet.
我害怕失去我幸运的生活
I was afraid to lose my lucky life.
而且自私到不想去冒险
And too selfish to risk it.
你做了正确的选择
Well, you made the right choice.
-我把事情弄得更糟 我总是这样 -山姆…
-I make things worse. It’s what I do. -Sam–
你会认为我现在已经吸取了教训
You’d think I would have learned my lesson by now.
哪怕就放弃一次
To just lay down for once,
停止这么努力 停止流汗 就像你说的
stop trying so hard, stop sweating, like you said.
我不应该那么说
I should never have said that.
是真的
It’s true.
即使在这里 这个宇宙中最幸运的地方
Even here, in the luckiest place in the universe,
我还能有办法把事情搞砸
I still found a way to screw it all up.
我就是这么知道的
And that’s how I know.
知道什么
Know what?
我的坏运气不是问题 我才是问题
That it’s not my bad luck that’s the problem. It’s just me.
再多的好运气都没办法改变
And there’s no amount of good luck that can ever fix it.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
你应该信
Well you should.
我不仅害了海瑟 还有你 还有…
Not only did I doom Hazel, and you, and–
其他所有人都要过倒霉的一生 而且现在我没办法回去找她
and everyone else to a life of bad luck, but now I can’t get back to her.
我只是许多不守承诺的大人中的一个
I’m just another adult who broke another promise.
离开就不会回来的那种
The kind that leaves and doesn’t stick.
我发誓 如果从未遇见我 她会更好的
I swear, she’d be better off if she never met me.
可我不会更好
Well, I wouldn’t be better off.
山姆 你不坏
You’re not bad, Sam.
你是坏的反面
You’re the opposite of bad,
是某种纯粹的善良 我曾以为人类不可能有
like some kind of pure goodness I didn’t think was possible for a human.
你的直觉是分享 比如那块美味的肉面包
Your first instinct is to share, like the tasty meat bread.
或者帮忙 即便帮忙可能让你 无法得到你最想要的
Or to help, even if helping might stop you from getting what you want the most.
并且更疯狂的是 你最想要的 甚至都不是为了自己
And what’s crazier is what you want the most isn’t even for you.
你以一种我无法理解的方式 为他人谋求好处
You want good things for others in a way that I can’t comprehend,
而且为了能做到 你承受了最糟糕的坏运气
and you’ll endure the worst bad luck ever to make it happen.
告诉你不要努力是我错了 因为每次你努力时
I was wrong to ever tell you not to try because every time you do,
你都让事情变得更好 我是这么知道的
you make things better. And that’s how I know.
知道什么
Know what?
你的好朋友海瑟不需要好运气
That your friend Hazel doesn’t need good luck.
她已经是世界上最幸运的女孩了 因为她有你
She’s already the luckiest girl in the world ’cause she has you.
你说你想要一生中做一些好事
You said you wanted to do something good with your life.
你已经做过了
You already have.
我没想让你哭
I didn’t mean to make you cry.
鲍勃 别担心 这是开心的哭
Don’t worry, Bob. It’s a happy cry.
人类真是太奇怪了
Humans are so weird.
一定有办法解决这个问题
There’s gotta be a way to fix this!
对 并且让你回到海瑟身边
Yes, and get you back to Hazel.
但是可能性渺茫
But fat chance of that happening.
除非你在那里隐藏了一些好运气 这个…
Unless you have some good luck hidden in there, which–
等一下 你刚才说什么
Wait. What did you say?
“除非你在那里隐藏了一些好运气”
“Unless you have some good luck hidden in there”?
-就是这句 -是什么
-That’s it. -What is?
在坏运之地有好运气
There’s good luck down in Bad Luck.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为我见过
Because I’ve seen it!
并且你打算马上回到坏运之地去拿
And you’re planning to go right back down to Bad Luck and fetch it?
-那是你的计划 -对了
-That’s your plan? -Bingo.
欢迎回到坏运之地
Welcome back to the Land of Bad Luck.
就像我从未离开过
It’s like I never left.
好运气就在电梯和狗屎研究中心之间
The good luck is somewhere between here in Dog Poop and the elevator.
好吧 具体描述一下你看到的
Okay, describe what you saw exactly.
怪物们聚集在一道绿光周围 这一定是好运
Monsters were gathered around this green light that had to be good luck.
然后铃♥声♥会响起
And then a bell would ding,
它们开始喊叫 还有火和…
and they’d start shouting, and there was fire and–
-火 -对
-Fire? -Yeah.
只可能是一个地方
It could only be one place.
上次我一定是从后门进来的
I must have come in the back door last time.
等一下 先别进去
Wait! Don’t go in yet!
鲍勃
Bob.

Hi.
完蛋了
This is it.
鲍勃 是你吗
Bob? Is that you?
老兄 你到底去哪了
Where the heck you been, brother?
萝蒂 你还好吗
Hey, Rootie, how’s it going?
-是鲍勃 -好久不见
-It’s Bob. -Long time, no see.
-怪物 嗯 -你说的怪物
-Monsters, huh? -You said monsters.
我说的是树根和妖精 它们就是啊
I said roots and goblins, which they are.
嗨 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
-还有山羊 -它们怎么认识你
-And goats. -How do they know you?
我曾在这里度过了几个小时
I spent a couple of hours here.
对啊 确切说是八辈子
Yeah, try eight lifetimes.
就坐在这里喝着我著名的橘子龙♥卷♥风♥
Just sitting here sipping my famous tangerine tornado
谈着如果它能找到一点好运气的话
and talking about how if he could just find a little good luck,
它最终会幸福
he could finally be happy.
鲍勃 我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead, Bob.
是啊 萝蒂甚至把你的酒吧凳收了起来
Yeah, Rootie even retired your barstool.
哇 那是…谢谢
Wow, that’s– Thanks.
但是 是 没死
But, yeah, not dead.
就是寻找一些好运气 就像萝蒂所说
Just looking for a little good luck, like Rootie said.
我怎么这么没礼貌
Where are my manners?
我是萝蒂 这家热带果汁酒吧的老板
I’m Rootie, the proprietor of this tropical juice bar
也是自封的坏运之地市长
and the self-appointed mayor of Bad Luck.
萝蒂 很高兴见到你 我是山姆
Nice to meet you, Rootie. I’m Sam.
你是那个弄坏了电梯的小精灵
Hey, you’re that leprechaun who broke the elevator.
实际上是人类 而且是的 很抱歉弄坏了电梯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!