-I guess it’s because– -Good luck is joy.

Yes.
以及希望 就像您说的 这是好的那种运气
And hope. It’s like you said, it’s the good kind of luck.
如果我是宇宙女王 我猜这是我最擅长的一项工作
And were I the queen of the universe, and I suspect it’s a job I would excel at,
我想让这个世界完全摆脱厄运
I’d rid the world of bad luck altogether!
完全根除它
Eradicate it completely.
永远都是好运 没有比这更好的吧
Good luck all the time, what could be better?
没有了
Not a single thing.
而且可以肯定 那些人类也会喜欢的
And you can bet those humans would like it too.
是的 他们的世界可能看上去和这个一样
Yeah. Then their world could look like this.
他们应该如此幸运
They should be so lucky.
你来这里见我是对的 你…叫什么名字
You did the right thing coming to see me. You– What was your name?
山姆 我的名字叫山姆
Sam. My name is Sam.
山姆 叫我贝贝
Sam. Call me Babe.
山姆 你知道很多生物都害怕高大的女性
You know a lot of creatures are intimidated by tall women, Sam.
把这个随身携带几天 你很快就会变回幸运的自己
Carry it for a few days. You’ll be back to your lucky self in no time.
上一个我帮助过的生物 硬币用了四个月的时间
The last creature I helped needed four months with a penny
才把它的坏运气全驱散
until his bad luck was gone.
我听说坏运气很难驱散
I’ve heard it can really linger.
那是我人生中最美好的四个月
They were the best four months of my life.
贝贝 谢谢您
Thank you, Babe.
你用完了交回仓库就行
Just return it to the Depot when you’re done.
我会的
I will.
你会让一个小女孩 和一只幸运的猫高兴坏的
You’re about to make a little girl and a lucky cat so happy.
镇定
Take it easy!
放下我 我不要被这样粗暴地对待
Get off me. I won’t be cat-handled like this.
鲍勃 我们推定是你弄丢了硬币
We traced the missing penny back to you, Bob.
你没有证据
You have no proof.
这个纽扣是我们需要的全部证据
This button is all the proof we need.
上面都是你多指症的爪印
It’s got your polydactyl paw prints all over it.
-我可以解释 -太晚了
-I can explain. -It’s too late.
你将被流放到属于你的坏运之地
You’ll be banished to Bad Luck where you belong.
妨碍司法 我也应该逮捕你
Obstructing justice? I oughta arrest you too.
我就是想追上鲍勃把这个给它
I was just catching up to Bob to give him this.
你拿到了
You got it.
是的 鲍勃 我拿到了
Yes, Bob. I did.
一定是从它的项圈里掉出来了
Must’ve fallen right out of his collar.
可能是在你停下来尝那个美味的肉面包时
Maybe when you stopped to try that tasty meat bread.
你真的确定这枚硬币是我的吗
And you’re absolutely sure this one is mine?
我确定
I’m sure.
她真是个救命恩人
She’s a real lifesaver, this one.
鲍勃 如果你有旅行硬币 为什么要上交纽扣
If you had your travel penny, why did you turn in the button, Bob?
一时糊涂 在投币机里放错了
Silly mistake. I just threw the wrong one into the drop.
当我发现弄错时
When I discovered the mix-up,
我直接去了消除污染部去上交
I was heading straight back to Decon to turn it in,
然后我猜就在那时 这个小东西掉了出来
and then I guess that’s when the little bugger just slipped out.
就是这样 没有旅行硬币了
Just like that, no travel penny.
你懂的
You know,
我开始觉得也许是管设备的兔子 给我发了一个有故障的项圈
I’m starting to think that maybe the equipment rabbits issued me a bum collar.
它掉出来不止一次了
This isn’t the first time it’s got loose, you know.
我明白了
I see.
有问题的设备不能接受 鲍勃你是对的
Well, faulty equipment is unacceptable, Bob. You’re right.
是的 绝对如此
Aye, it most certainly is.
船长 拿去吧
Here you go, Captain.
我不敢相信你会那样做 我是说 谢谢你 非常感谢
I can’t believe you just did that. I mean, thank you, like, a lot,
但你本可以直接把硬币给你的朋友海瑟
but you could’ve taken that penny straight to your friend Hazel.
她先用 然后给我 之前说好的
Her first, then me, that was the deal.
我绝不会为了海瑟能有好运气 让你被送到坏运之地
I could never let you be sent to Bad Luck so that Hazel could have good luck.
-不该这样 -那该怎样
-It doesn’t work like that. -Well, how does it work?
因为我不想你回家后 我还留在这里愧疚
Because I don’t want you to go home and leave me here feeling guilty
因为她现在不能用幸运硬币了
that she doesn’t get to use a lucky penny now.
你以为我要回家了
You think I’m going home?
等一下 你不走
Wait. You’re not?
我来这里是要帮海瑟的
I came here to help Hazel,
而且还有一小时她的访问就开始了
and I only have one hour left to do it before her visit.
如果你真觉得愧疚 那么你可以帮我
If you’re actually feeling guilty, then you can help me.
但不可能再拿到另一个硬币了
But there’s no way to get another penny.
我们要做的事情不需要硬币
For what we’re doing, we won’t need a penny.
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
我们要去关闭坏运之地
We’re gonna turn off bad luck.
如果我们关停杰夫的混合机器
If we shut down Jeff’s mixer machine,
坏运气应该会粘在一起并堵住管道
the bad luck should stick to itself and clog up the pipe
这样它们就无法流入随机系统
so it can’t travel to the Randomizer.
并且如果没有坏运气进入随机系统
And if no bad luck gets to the Randomizer…
就没有坏运气进入人类世界了
No bad luck gets to the human world.
等等 杰夫怎么办
Wait. What about Jeff?
快点…陡坡 是的 陡坡
Und schneller. Und schneller. Und steil. Ja, steil.
沿着山路往下走
Go down that berg.
我无话可说
I have no words.
是啊 我觉得我们暂时没事
Yeah, I think we’re good for a bit.
你知道无法永久关闭这个 对吧
You know we can’t do this permanently, right?
当然知道 这时就轮到你出场了
Of course not. That’s where you come in.
我会把它再打开
I’m gonna turn it back on.
海瑟最多需要两个小时
All Hazel needs is two hours tops.
然后我拨动开关就行了
And then I flip the switch. And that’s it.
我们扯平了 完事 齐活儿 问题解决 交易完成
We’re even. Fini, complet. Case closed. Deal done.
你将永远不会再见到我
You’ll never see my face again.
太棒了 开始吧
Great. Here goes.
快看啊
Look at that.
它开始粘连了
It’s starting to stick.
起作用了
It’s working.
我真希望能见到海瑟
I wish I could see Hazel.
我想这个我能解决
I think I can handle that.
真的吗 她住在咖啡店以东3.2公里处
Really? She lives two miles east of the café.
再和我说一次她为什么这么需要好运气
Tell me again why she needs good luck so badly.
如果她的访问一切顺利 她就能找到一个永久的家
If her visit goes well, she could find her forever family.
那到底是什么
Which is what exactly?
是无论发生什么 永远都有人支持你
It’s the people who are always there for you, no matter what happens.
这些人不会离开 他们永远都在
The ones who don’t leave, they stick.
那里
There.
-那是她吗 -是的
-Is that her? -Yeah.
看上去那对夫妇随时会到 我就期盼这样
It looks like the couple will be there any minute. It’s all I hoped for,
鲍勃 给海瑟一点好运气 我们做到了
a little good luck for Hazel, and we did it, Bob.
我现在好想拥抱你
I swear I could hug you right now.
猫类不喜欢拥抱
Cats aren’t really huggers.
好吧 我最喜欢拥抱了
Well, I love hugs.
所以 好了 交易总算完成了
So, that’s it then. Deal finally done.
请替我谢谢杰瑞
Please thank Gerry for me.
而且很抱歉 我把他的衣服撑大了
And I’m sorry I stretched out his clothes.
山姆 我很好奇 你现在有什么希望
Hey, Sam. I’m curious. What do you hope for now?
鲍勃 你在问我问题吗
Are you asking me questions, Bob?
现在你终于要离开了
Now that you’re finally leaving,
好像是时候更好地了解你一下了
it seemed like a good time to get to know you better.
既然这样的话
In that case,
我想我只是希望可以一生中做些好事
I guess I just hope I can do something good with my life.
并且我的坏运气不会成为障碍 你懂吗
That my bad luck won’t get in the way, you know?
是的 我想我明白
Aye. I think I do.
好的 那么就这样了
Right. Well, that’s us.

Huh?
它来自中间地带 一定出了什么问题
It’s coming from the In Between. There must be something wrong.
我以为这是不可能的
I didn’t think that was possible.
不 海瑟
Oh, no. Hazel!
海瑟 不
Hazel. No.

No.
好运石
The good luck stone!
这可不行 我需要好运气来锻造一个新的
This can’t be happening. I need good luck to forge a new one.
三叶草已经枯萎了 猪不能创造好运气了
The clovers are shriveled. The pigs cannot create good luck.
硬币怎么样了
What about the pennies?
只要一枚幸运硬币就够了
Just one lucky penny would be enough.
它们都被污染了
They’re all contaminated!
试试这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!