-Brilliant idea. Let’s go. -No, wait. Stop!
站住
Just stop!
嗨 鲍勃 一切都还好吗
Hey, Bob. Everything okay?
是的 就是伸展一下我的腿
Aye, just stretching my legs.
好吧
Okeydokey.
即使你能伪装成一个大得不像话的精灵
Even if you could masquerade as some freakishly big leprechaun,
不交回硬币我也无法过船长那一关
I can’t get past the Captain without turning in a penny.
如果你交回这个会怎么样
What if you turned in this?
这是一颗纽扣
This is a button.
他们早晚会发现的
And at some point, they will discover it,
如果他们发现的时候我手里没有幸运硬币 我就会被放逐
and if I don’t have a lucky penny in hand when they do, I’ll be banished.
好吧 但也许这颗纽扣 能给我们争取一些时间
Okay, but maybe the button buys us a little time
让我们从硬币仓库拿到一枚幸运硬币
until we get a lucky penny from the Penny Depot.
-然后我就借来给我的朋… -给你的朋友海瑟
-Then I’ll borrow it for my frie– -For your friend Hazel.
是的 我明白那个部分了
Yes, I’ve got that part.
怎么了 你说了100遍了
What? You said it, like, a hundred times.
我们就去硬币仓库拿一枚硬币
We’ll go to the Penny Depot to get one penny.
我先用 然后就归你了
I use it first, and then it’s all yours.
而且到时我会离开
And then I’ll leave.
你永远都不会再见到我
You’ll never see my face again.
太棒了 顺便说一下 我叫山姆
Great. I’m Sam, by the way.
在商言商 名字不重要
This is strictly business. Names are unimportant.
但我已经听见他们叫你鲍勃了
But I already heard them call you Bob.
好吧 是的 我叫鲍勃
Fine. Yes, it’s Bob.
划线猫们 欢迎回来 现在放下你们的硬币继续往前走
Welcome back, line cats. Now, drop your pennies and move along.
好了 我们走 小猫咪们
That’s it. Let’s go, kitty cats.
放下你们的旅行硬币
Drop your travel pennies.
继续走
Keep it moving.
琼妮 今天是6♥4♥区
Sector 6♥4♥ today, Joanie.
尼日利亚
Nigeria.
船长 另外一边见
Catch you on the flip side, Cap.
-那是船长 -是的 就是她
-That’s the Captain? -Aye, that’s her.
她很不喜欢我
She really doesn’t like me.
也许她不是爱猫之人
Maybe she’s not a cat person.
其他的猫她都喜欢
Well, she likes the other cats just fine.
那么 计划是什么
So, what’s the plan?
好的 你从那边的那扇门溜出去 我来吸引船长的注意力
Right. You sneak out that door over there. I’ll keep the Captain busy.
你安全了 我就投下硬币和你在那边见面
When you’re clear, I’ll drop in the button and meet you on the other side.
简单 祝我们两个都好运
Simple. Good luck to us both.
幸运硬币悦耳的叮当声
The sweet clankety-clack of lucky pennies.
世界上没有比这更好听的声音了
There’s no better sound in the world.
鲍勃 你在等什么 投硬币
Bob, what are you waiting for? Drop your penny.
好的 船长 它就在这里
Aye, I got it right here, Cap.
但是首先 您今天过得还好吗
But first, how’s your day been so far?
好吧 鲍勃 你有什么企图
Okay, Bob, what are you up to?
一只猫为什么不能 问问它的老板今天过得如何
Why can’t a cat ask how his boss’s day is going?
鲍勃 因为这很奇怪
Because it’s weird, Bob.
鲍勃 因为你从来没问过我任何事情
Because you never have asked me anything, Bob.
鲍勃 因为我们甚至都不喜欢彼此
Because we don’t even like each other, Bob.
鲍勃 因为你一直让我觉得不舒服
Because you give me the heebie-jeebies, and you always have, Bob.
就是这些吗 那好吧
Is that all? All righty then.
船长 您爱听笑话吗
Say, Captain, do you like jokes?
鲍勃 我只喜欢好笑的
Only the funny ones, Bob.
对 那么你会喜欢这个的
Right. Well, then you’ll love this one.
1分钱为什么会逮捕5分钱
Why did the penny arrest the nickel?
鲍勃 我不知道 为什么
I don’t know, Bob. Why?
因为它是铜做的
Because she was a copper.
不好笑
Wasn’t funny.
对 这不是我最好的
Yeah, not my best.
-船长 一会见 -除非我先碰上你 鲍勃
-Catch you later, Cap. -Not if I catch you first, Bob.
小精灵更衣室 我们来啦
Leprechaun locker room, here we come.
雪莉 欢迎回来 继续往前走
Welcome back, Shirley. Keep it moving.
(杰瑞)
无意打探隐私 但你有手指吗
Not to pry, but do you have fingers?
是拇指 我是多指症患者
Thumbs. I’m polydactyl.
“杰瑞”是你的朋友 对不对
“Gerry.” That’s your friend, right?
他更像是我的助理
He’s more like my assistant.
你确定他不会介意吗
You sure he won’t mind?
杰瑞从来不会介意
Gerry never minds.
问题问得够多了
And enough with the questions.
在商言商 记得吗 我们不需要了解彼此
Strictly business, remember? We don’t need to get to know each other.
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
然后他说:“你是河边的舞者吗 ”
Then he says, “Are you a River dancer?”
我们忘记检查马桶了
We forgot to check the lavvy.
快 在有人看到之前
Hurry, before somebody sees.
-然后他跳起了小吉格舞 -吉格舞 不可能 你得展示…
-And then he did a little jig. -A jig? No. You have to show–
女士们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies.
鲍勃 你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here, Bob?
对 划线猫有它们自己的更衣室
Aye, line cats have their own locker room.
我只是… 我是…
I was just– Well, I was–
-你懂的… -它在帮我
-You know– -He was helping me.
它是我运气之地小精灵的定位向导
He’s my Land of Luck leprechaun orientation guide.
-我的妈呀 你可真大 -是的
-Deary me, you’re a big lass. -Aye.
我叫山姆
I’m Sam.
你从哪里来
Where ya from?
她从… 你懂的…
She’s from– You know–
拉脱维亚 对 她来自拉脱维亚
Latvia! That’s right. She’s from Latvia.
赛尔莎 克洛达格不是说她在 毛柠檬酒吧遇到一个拉脱维亚人吗
Hey, Saoirse, didn’t Clodagh say she met a Latvian guy down at the Hairy Lemon,
并且他也是个大块头
and that he was a real big fella too?
是的 她说过
Aye, she did.
好吧 拉脱维亚真厉害 把他们养得这么大
Well, cheers to Latvia for growing ’em big.
我猜不是所有的幸运生物 都像我们这样小 是吧
Guess not all lucky creatures are teeny-toaty like us, eh?
-很高兴认识你 -享受接下来的参观吧
-Nice meeting you. -Enjoy the rest of your tour.
-要守规矩 -你太无♥耻♥了
-Don’t do anything we wouldn’t do. -You’re shameless.
她们真小、真可爱
They were so sweet and tiny.
而且令人惊讶的是 没平时那么聪明
And surprisingly less clever than usual.
她们完全信了
They totally bought it.
下一站 幸运硬币
Next stop, lucky penny.
-对 -并且之后你离开
-Right. -And then, you leave.
-对 -和我一起说
-Right. -Say it with me.
-并且之后你离开 -不 你离开
-And then you leave. -No, you leave.
是 我知道 开个玩笑
Yeah, I know. It was a joke.
欢迎来到运气之地
Welcome to the Land of Luck.
难以置信
Incredible.
你好
Hey, there.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
早上好
Morning.
这边走 我们马上就到硬币仓库
This way. We’ll be at the Penny Depot in no time.
-跟着我站在圆盘上 -好吧
-Follow me right onto the disc. -Okay.
出发了
Here we go.
只需微笑和招手
Just smile and wave.
-鲍勃 这周一起吃午餐吧 -好的 一起吃
-Hey, Bob. Lunch this week? -Aye, let’s do it.
好 该换乘了
Okay, it’s transfer time.
-鲍勃 早上好 -嗨 贝蒂
-Morning, Bob. -Hi, Betty.
山姆 目前来看一切顺利 都没有人注意到你
So far, so good, Sam. No one’s even noticed ya.
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
你听说乔了吗 他刚加入了运气制♥造♥者工会
You hear about Joe? He just joined the luck makers’ union.
太棒了 他特别搞笑
That’s great. He’s hilarious.
你运气到底有多坏
Just how unlucky are you?
对 超级无敌坏
Yeah, super-duper unlucky.
我真希望你在我们的小交易敲定前 说明了这一点
Well, I wish you would have made that clear before we shook on our little deal.
嗨 各位 你好
Hi, guys. Hi, there.
就是检查一下轨道抓握情况
Just checking on the rail grips.
这里没有不幸运
There is no unlucky here.
所以如果你想为你的小伙伴 拿到那个幸运硬币 你最好开始混进去
So if you want that lucky penny for your wee friend, you best start blending in.
我一直都努力这么做
That’s what I was trying to do.
那是你犯的第一个错误
Well, that was your first mistake.
幸运生物不用努力
Lucky creatures don’t try.
他们不必如此
They don’t have to.
并且停止流汗 他们也不流汗
And stop sweating. They don’t do that either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!