Dime, rime, lime, pime, sime…
宝贝 别猜了 很接近了 专注点
Honey, stop guessing. You’re so close. Stay with it.
我不想学了
I don’t want to do it.
第一个字是什么
What’s the first letter?
我不想学了 我可以去玩iPad吗
I don’t want to do it. Can I do the iPad?
不行 快看 第一个字是什么
No, look. What’s the first letter?
-我不想学了 -是”时” “时”字怎么读
– I don’t want to. – It’s a T. What sound does T make?
-Shi -对 那这个词怎么读呢
– Tuh. – Right. Then just do the rest of it.
迟间
Dime.
不对
No.
一个读shi 一个读jian 连在一起呢
You have “tuh” and “ime.” What is that?
时间
Time.
是时间
It’s time.
是时间
It’s time.
等着瞧吧 宝贝
You’ll see, honey.
有一天你一开窍
One day, it’s just going to click
就什么都能读了
and you’ll be able to read everything.
我想休息一下
I need a break.
我可以到房♥间里去玩吗
Can I go play in my room?

Sure.
什么事
Yeah?
你观察过已婚夫妇吗
Do you ever observe married people?
没有 为什么要观察
No. Why would I?
我说笑的
I was kidding.
关于那把刀…我钥匙扣上有一把刀
The knife thing is… I carry this knife on my keychain,
其实是他妈妈送给我的
which his mother got me, actually.
我会在他妈妈面前假装割伤自己
And I do this thing for his mom where I pretend to cut myself,
但其实我把刀刃收起来了
but I retract the blade,
但我不会在孩子面前这么做的
but I-I don’t do it with him.
-没关系的 -你没事吧
– That’s fine. – Are you okay?
没事 我肯定是没把刀刃完全收回去
Yeah, I must not have retracted the blade all the way.
-你要不要… -嗯
– Do you need… – Yeah.
嗯 不用 没事的
Yeah, no, it’s fine.
你还需要了解什么吗
What else can I tell you?
-我觉得了解得够了 -你觉得够了
– I think I have enough. – You have enough?
-你真的没事吗 -没事 一点事也没有
– Are you sure you’re okay? – Totally. I’m fine.
那我今晚就不打扰你们了
Well, I’ll leave you guys for tonight.
好吧
Okay.
如果我有别的问题会再联♥系♥你的
I’ll be in touch if I have further questions.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢你给我倒水喝
Thanks. Thank you for the water.
-不客气 -你真的没事吗
– Yeah, sure. – Are you sure you’re okay?
-没事 -好吧
– Yeah. – Okay.
-再见 -再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye.
不好意思
Sorry.
好了 我来…
All right, let…
我觉得要转这个…
I think you turn the…
-好 -不好意思
– Okay. – Sorry.

Okay.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
没事 我只是累了
Yeah, I’m just tired.
爸爸 她喜欢我们吗
Dad, did she like us?
喜欢 她觉得我们很棒
Yeah, she thought we were great.
You Could Drive a Person Crazy
音乐剧《伙伴们》选段
♪ 你会令人发疯 ♪
♪ You could drive a person crazy ♪
♪ 你会令人发狂 ♪
♪ You could drive a person mad ♪
♪ 你先令人懵懂 ♪
♪ First you make a person hazy ♪
♪ 让她变得容易占有 ♪
♪ So a person could be had ♪
♪ 但更过分的是 ♪
♪ But worse than that ♪
♪ 一个人 ♪
♪ a person that ♪
♪ 挑逗了别人 又把她晾在一边 ♪
♪ titillates a person and leaves her flat ♪
♪ 是如此疯狂 ♪
♪ is crazy ♪
♪ 他脑子有点毛病 ♪
♪ He’s a troubled person ♪
♪ 他就是个疯狂的家伙 ♪
♪ He’s a truly crazy person himself ♪
♪ 咚咚 有人吗 ♪
♪ Knock-knock! Is anybody there? ♪
♪ 咚咚 这真的不公平 ♪
♪ Knock-knock! It really isn’t fair ♪
♪ 咚咚 我正在练习施展魅力 ♪
♪ Knock-knock! I’m workin’ all my charms ♪
♪ 咚咚 我怀里有个僵尸 ♪
♪ Knock-knock! A zombie’s in my arms ♪
♪ 所有甜蜜的爱慕 ♪
♪ All that sweet affection ♪
♪ 都怎么了 ♪
♪ What is wrong? ♪
♪ 松散的关系去了哪里 ♪
♪ Where’s the loose connection? ♪
♪ 多久 老天 还要多久 ♪
♪ How long, oh Lord, how long? ♪
♪ 你很疯狂 ♪
♪ You’re crazy ♪
♪ 你是个可爱的人 ♪
♪ You’re a lovely person ♪
♪ 你就是个令人感动 ♪
♪ You’re a moving ♪
♪ 严重心理失调 ♪
♪ deeply maladjusted ♪
♪ 永远不可信任的 ♪
♪ never to be trusted ♪
♪ 疯狂的人 ♪
♪ Crazy person yourself ♪
♪ 博比是我的爱好 但我要放弃了 ♪
♪ Bobby is my hobby and I’m giving it up ♪
孩子们 别乱跑
Guys, slow down.
这样…
So…
因为查理放弃了搬回纽约的要求
because Charlie dropped his claim to New York,
我们就要成功了
we’re mostly done.
杰伊失去兴趣了
Jay’s lost interest,
他的同事泰德在处理文书工作
and Ted, his associate, is doing the paperwork.
我们一分钱不拿 对吧
And we’re not taking any money, right?
我们放弃了平分麦克阿瑟奖金
We withdrew our claim for the MacArthur,
顺便说一句 我觉得我们是可以争取到的
which I think we could have gotten, by the way,
而他们也不要电视剧的钱了
and they’re not asking for any of the show.
谢谢你所做的一切 诺拉
Thank you for everything, Nora.
不用谢 小美人
You’re welcome, doll.
敬你在洛杉矶的新家
To your new home in LA.
还有
And…
要是查理来洛杉矶了
whenever Charlie is in LA,
我把监护权细分成了55比45
I got the custody breakdown to be 55/45.
也就是每两周你都能多陪亨利一天
So you’ll have Henry an extra day every two weeks.
我们不是对半分了吗
I thought we made it equal.
我在最后时刻做了点微调
I tweaked it at the last minute.
我就是看不惯他说自己拿到了一半监护权
I just didn’t want him to be able to say he got 50/50,
在朋友面前吹牛
bragging to his friends.
-但我不想这么做 -受着吧
– But I don’t want to do that. – Take it.
你赢了
You won.
查理·巴伯
妮可·赖德
你看上去是很关爱动物的人啊
Hi. You look like a guy who really cares about animals.
不是
Nope.
洗衣店 清洗烘干
我的天
Oh, my God!
沙发严格来说是她的 婚前资产
The couch was technically hers, pre-marriage.
但是 这是我们的沙发啊
But I mean… it was our couch.
我又不会特地再去买♥♥一套
It’s not like I was going to buy another couch.
但到分财产的时候 突然就变成她的沙发
But then when it comes time to split, it’s suddenly her couch
我就没有沙发了
and I have no couch, and…
大家好啊
Hey, guys, what’s up?
简而言之就是我现在坐在地板上
I’m sitting on the floor is the short version.
抱歉 我的自怜自艾让你们无聊了
I’m sorry. This is all so self-pitying and boring.
哪有的事
No, come on.
我真是太蠢了 抱歉
No, I’m so stupid. I’m sorry.
-确实不容易 -没有没有 是很伤感
– It sounds really tough. – No, no, no, no. It is sad.
♪ 有谁会把你抱得太紧 ♪
♪ Someone to hold you too close ♪
音乐剧《伙伴们》选段
Being Alive
♪ 有谁会把你伤得太深 ♪
♪ Someone to hurt you too deep ♪
♪ 有谁会端坐在你面前 ♪
♪ Someone to sit in your chair ♪
♪ 让你无法入眠 ♪
♪ To ruin your sleep ♪
没错 但还不止如此
It’s true, but there’s more than that.
你们以为就只有这些吗
Is that all you think there is to it?
不跟一个人在一起的理由有很多 罗伯特
You have so many reasons for not being with someone, Robert,
但你却说不出一个单身的好理由
but you haven’t got one good reason for being alone.
有什么发现 罗比 你有什么发现了
C’mon, you’re onto something. Robbie, you’re onto something.
♪ 有谁会太依赖你 ♪
♪ Someone to need you too much ♪
♪ 有谁会太了解你 ♪
♪ Someone to know you too well ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!