你等会可以来我床上睡吗
Will you come sleep in my bed later?
好的
Yeah.
坚持住 小查理
Hang in there, Charlie-bird.
谢谢 外婆
Thanks, G-ma.
婚姻场景
-他现在处于粘妈的阶段 -没事
– He’s in a mommy phase right now. – It’s okay.
不好意思 我喝多了
I’m sorry. I drank too much wine.
-可以想象 -晚饭也没吃
– I can imagine. – And didn’t eat dinner.
压力太大
Stressful time.
希望亨利没看出来
I hope Henry didn’t notice.
他肯定没看出来
I’m sure he didn’t.
我当了妈以后才意识到
Now that I’m a parent, I realize my parents
我爸妈带我的时候大概一直在喝酒
were probably drunk all the time with me.
是啊
Yeah.
真不好意思
I’m sorry again.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要住哪里
Where are you staying?
那个 我…
Well, I…
还没…
hadn’t…
那我就…
I guess I’ll…
高地那里有家新开的酒店
There’s a new hotel on Highland that’s…
据说不会很贵 而且挺不错的
supposedly not too expensive and… and pretty nice.
好的 我去看看
Okay, I’ll check it out.
再次祝贺你获得麦克阿瑟天才奖
Again, that’s great about the MacArthur.
谢谢
Thanks.
-查理 -怎么
– Charlie? – Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Fuck.
-怎么了 -她找的律师是诺拉
– What? – She’s being represented by Nora.
听说她以公平著称
She’s supposedly very fair?
好吧 事实是这样的 杰克
All right, here’s the fact, Jack.
我每小时收费九百五十美元
I charge $950 an hour.
泰德收四百
Ted is 400.
如果你要问愚蠢的问题 找泰德
If you have a stupid question, you call Ted.
首先 我们要收两万五千美元的预付费
To start, we’ll need a $25,000 retainer.
-我付不起这么多 -还有你所有的财务状况
– That’s more than I can… – And all your financials.
我们要进行司法♥会♥计鉴定
We need to do a forensic accounting.
这个费用预计要一万到两万美元
Which runs anywhere from ten to twenty thousand dollars.
要是我们能立马达成协议 应该不会太贵
But if we can all agree right away, it shouldn’t get too bad,
-对吧 -你是在洛杉矶登记结婚的吗
– right? – You were married here in LA?
是的 因为她妈妈和妹妹在这里
Yes… because her mom and sister are out here
我跟我的家人不大来往
and I’m not close with my family.
你儿子是在这里出生的吗
Your son was born out here?
是的 也是因为
Yes, because, again,
她妈妈和妹妹住在这里 我和…
her mom and sister are out here and I’m not…
也就是说 你在这里结的婚
So, you got married here,
你的孩子在这里出生
your kid was born here…
而且她在这里向你递交了文件
and she served you here?
对 但我们之前住在纽约
Yeah, but we lived in New York.
怎么了
Why?
-有什么问题吗 -我们得换个说法
– Is there a problem? – We’ll have to reshape the narrative.
如果你真想让你的孩子跟你回纽约
If you’re serious about having your child in New York,
我的建议是
this is what I suggest.
带你的孩子…你是不是说他叫弗莱德
You take your kid… D-Did you say his name was Fred?
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Henry?
那我怎么会说弗莱德
Why did I say Fred?
我有个儿子叫弗莱德
I have a kid named Fred.
你现在马上带亨利跟你回纽约
You take Henry to New York with you right now.
我们在纽约起诉
Then we file an action in New York.
把它变成纽约的案件
We make this a New York case.
我们要主张你们家在纽约
We need to make an argument that you’re a New York-based family.
我们就是
Well, we are.
否则你以后可能
Otherwise, you’ll probably never
只能在洛杉矶见到你儿子了
see your kid outside of LA again.
真的吗 不行
Really? No.
很难说服法♥院♥让孩子搬家
It’s very hard to convince the courts to move a kid.
一旦你让老婆孩子离开纽约
As soon as you let your wife and child leave New York,
你就是在给自己挖坑
you made life very difficult for yourself.
是 但正如我说的
Yes, but as I said,
我们家在纽约 这是事实
we’re a New York family, that’s just a fact.
她只是暂时待在这里
She’s… here temporarily.
那你觉得她为什么要在这里向你递交文件
Then why do you think she served you out here?
我不知道 但是亨利想回纽约
I don’t… know, but Henry wants to go back to New York.
别管你孩子说了什么
Don’t quote your kid.
他只是挑你想听的话说
He’s just telling you what you want to hear.
相信我 他跟她说的是另一套
And trust me, he’s telling her the opposite.
把巴伯的材料给我
Let me have the Barber file!
给你
It’s right here.
把我的午餐改到一点半
Move my lunch to 1:30.
什么是
What’s…
“退场羊”
“Exit Goat”?
退场幽灵 是我剧团的名字
Exit Ghost. It’s the name of my theater company.
你是导演
You’re a director?
戏剧导演 是的
Theater director, yeah.
有我看过的剧吗
Anything I’ve seen?
我不知道 你看过什么剧
I don’t know. What have you seen?
我们的《厄勒克特拉》要到百老汇演出了
Our production of Electra is moving to Broadway…
我们很激动
which is exciting.
我们得保护好这笔钱
We have to make sure that money is protected.
搞戏剧赚不到多少钱的
I mean, it’s theater, so it’s not a lot of money.
我基本上把赚的钱都投到剧团里了
I basically put whatever money I make back in the theater.
我在想 我们是不是该要抚养费
I wonder, do we ask for support?
-有意思 -让妮可给吗
– Interesting. – From Nicole?
我不会这么做的
I’m not going to do that.
你妻子家里有钱吗
Does your wife’s family have money?
她母亲以前演电视剧赚了些钱
Her mother has some from her TV career.
她父亲去世了
And her father died.
我们可以主张不让她母亲见孩子
Well, we could say that we don’t want her mother to see the kid,
把她拉进这个案子
draw her into the case.
那样的话 她母亲可以付你的诉讼费用
In that instance, her mother could pay your legal fees.
不行
No.
我跟她母亲关系很好
I’m very close to her mom.
妮可的家人就是我的家人
Nicole’s family has been my family…
是 但以后就不是了
Yeah, but that’s going to change.
我建议你赶紧接受这个现实
And I suggest you get used to it.
我们要雇个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We need to hire a private investigator.
真的吗 我是说
Really? I mean…
-真的要这样吗 -你妻子吸毒吗
– Really? – Does your wife do drugs or anything?
可♥卡♥因♥
Coke?
吸得不多
Not in any real way.
如果她是个完美的母亲我们就赢不了了
Well, we’re not going to win if she’s the perfect mother.
有一阵子她吃胃药上瘾
She was addicted to Tums for a while.
那不算什么 她一天最多吃一瓶
It wasn’t nothing. She was up to a tube a day.
你有注意到有人跟踪你吗
Have you noticed anyone following you?
没有
No.
那多留意一下
Well, keep an eye out.
你要做好准备
Look, you need to be prepared for the fact
诺拉会把你描绘成一个忽略孩子 不顾家的父亲
that Nora is going to portray you as a neglectful, absent father.
-我并不是 -你住在纽约
– But I’m not. – You live in New York.
你工作很忙
You’re consumed with your work.
她和你的孩子独自留在这里 生活得很艰难
She and your kid are out here, struggling.
诺拉会采取这个策略 我肯定
Nora’s going to use that strategy. I’m sure of it.
但是妮可不会说谎的
But Nicole’s not going to lie.
听着 如果我们讲理
Listen, if we start from a place of reasonable,
他们不讲理
and they start from a place of crazy,
达成协议时 我们就会介乎讲理和不讲理之间
when we settle, we’ll be somewhere between reasonable and crazy.
仍然是不讲理
Which is still crazy.
半不讲理就是不讲理
Half of crazy is crazy.
俗话说
You know what people say,
“刑事辩护律师看的是坏人最善良的一面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!