我们刚开始重新排演 我也不知道
We just started rehearsals again, and I don’t know.
每次开演前你都是这样 最后都很顺利
You always don’t know at this point, and then, it gets there.
是吗 我不记得了
Do I? Because I don’t remember.
我知道 是真的 放心吧
I know, it’s true, it’ll be great.
好吧 希望你说得没错
Okay, I hope you’re right.
大家都问候你
Everyone says hi.
帮我问候他们 我想他们了
Tell them hi. I miss everyone.
等你回去就能看到他们了
You’ll see them again when you come back.
麦克阿瑟天才奖 百老汇
A MacArthur, Broadway…
太让人激动了
It’s so exciting.
祝贺你 查理
Congratulations, Charlie.
哪个洗手间
Which bathroom?
-什么 -他不是在拉屎吗
– What? – Is he pooping?
楼下的
Downstairs.
你妈在家吗
Is your mom home?
嗯 她在楼上
Yeah, she’s upstairs.
-怎么样了 -还没拉出来
– How’s it going? – Nothing yet.
-是我 -我知道
– It’s me. – I know.
我刚到
I just got here.
-我给你带了东西 -太棒了
– I brought you something. – Yay.
妈妈也要送我礼物
Mom’s getting me a present too.
-为什么 -拉屎的奖励
– Why? – For pooping.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
我觉得我们不该再为拉屎这件事给他奖励了
I don’t think we should reward him for pooping anymore.
我知道 但他一周没拉了
I know, but he holds it in and it’s going on a week.
-拉出来就算奖励了 外婆 -小查理
– It’s its own reward. G-ma! – Charlie-bird!
不 别这样
Oh! No! Stop it!
天呐 我个头很大的
Oh, God, I’m huge!
-你像羽毛一样轻 -妈
– You’re as light as a feather. – Mom?
你怎么不回我上一封电邮
Why didn’t you respond to my last email?
你的电邮太有文采了
Well, your emails are so articulate.
我被吓到了
I get intimidated.
-妈 你能不能… -现在换我把你举起来了
– Mom, can you… – Now, I’m going to lift you!

Mom?

Mom?
-妈 -怎么了
– Mom? – What?
上楼
Upstairs.
我现在给你回电邮去
I’m going to write you back now.
凯西
Cassie?
查理
Hey, Charlie.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your haircut.
谢谢
Thanks.
-妈 -我去
– Mom? – I’ll go.
亨利在叫你 妮可
Henry’s calling you, Nicole!
我听到了
I hear him.
怎么了 亨利
What’s going on, Henry?
能帮我叫下妈妈吗
Can you ask Mom to come?
他让你过去
He wants you.
那是什么派
What kind of pie is that?
是…
It’s…
山核桃派
pecan.
-你做的吗 -我不知道
– Did you make it? – I don’t know.
不是 是商店买♥♥的
No, it’s store bought.
你知道第三大街的乔安家吧
You know Joan’s on Third?
-知道 很好吃对吧 -什么
– Yeah. It’s good, right? – What?
那家店吗 对
The store? Yeah.
朱尔斯和莫莉特别喜欢
Jules and Molly love it.
-你还好吗 -是的
– Are you okay? – Yes.
我就是好热
I’m just hot!
我给你倒点水
I’ll pour you some water.
妮可说你在演一部戏剧
Nicole says you’re doing a play?
你应该会喜欢的
I-I think you’d like it.
这个剧本从没登上过舞台
It’s a great unproduced play
是一个很有趣的英国编剧写的
by this really interesting British writer.
-所以你要演英国口音的 -对
– So, you do an English accent? – Yeah.
偏英格兰北部口音
It’s more northern England.
让我听听
What does that sound like?
你要来杯茶吗
You want a cup of tea, do ya?
是这样 很好
Right. Good.
谢谢您 夫人 这是…
Thank you, missus. What is…
这是什么
What’s this?
是马尼拉纸信封 亲爱的
It’s a manila envelope, love.
-我能再来一遍吗 -上面写着我的名字
– Can I start over? – It has my name on it.
天啊
Jesus.
抱歉 递交你了
Sorry. You’re served.
-你做了什么 -什么都没做 我不知道
– What did you do? – Nothing. I don’t know.
我不会说谎
I can’t lie.
递交你了
You’re being served.
你们要离…我不知道 抱歉
You guys are getting a div… I don’t know, I’m sorry.
我本来想提前告诉你的 以免把事情闹大 抱歉
I was going to warn you so it didn’t become a thing. I’m sorry.
我感觉像是在做梦
I feel like I’m in a dream.
我们的婚姻已经不存在了
We don’t have a marriage anymore.
我知道你不想婚姻破裂
I-I know you don’t want the disruption,
但你也不想要这段婚姻
but you don’t want to be married.
可有可无
Not… really.
但我不想这样
But I don’t want this.
你指望会怎样
What did you expect was going to happen?
我不知道 我可能还没想明白
I… I don’t know, I guess I didn’t think it through,
我以为我们说好了不找律师的
but I thought we agreed we weren’t going to use lawyers.
我想要的…
I want…
我不知道 我想尽量用
I don’t know, I’m trying to say this
不夸张的方式说出来
as undramatically as possible.
我想要的…
I want…
是一种完全不同的生活
an entirely different kind of life.
我们等你拍完试播集回纽约再说吧
Let’s wait until you finish this pilot and come back to New York.
我们回到家再一起解决这件事
Let’s figure it out there, at home, together.
诺拉是出了名的公平
Nora’s known for being very fair.
我们不需要通过信件来沟通
We don’t need to do it with envelopes.
-这是诺拉发来的 -是
– This is Nora? – Yeah.
她非常棒 我觉得我们可以和她成为朋友
She’s great. I feel like we could be friends with her.
我怎么觉得不会呢
Why do I feel like that won’t happen?
只是走个形式
It’s just a formality.
-为什么… -你不必马上回复
– Why… – You don’t have to respond right away.
为什么凯西拿了个派来
Why did Cassie have a pie?
那是她带的派 跟这个没关系
The pie was hers. The pie wasn’t part of it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
一个派能有什么关系呢
I mean, what would the pie have to do with anything?
我不知道 感觉它使事情更糟糕了
I don’t know. It somehow makes it worse.
抱歉 派就只是派
I’m sorry, but the pie was just a pie.
那 怎么
So, what…
我要怎么做
What do I do?
你也找个律师
You get a lawyer too.
我想我得行动起来了
Well, I guess I better be going.
“斯图尔特从沟里爬出来 钻进车里
“Stuart rose from the ditch, climbed into his car…
出发上路 一路向北
and started up the road that led toward the north.
这时太阳刚刚从右边的小山坡升起
The sun was just coming up over the hills on his right.
他凝视着前方绵延宽阔的大地
As he peered ahead into the great land that stretched before him,
道路一眼望不到尽头
the way seemed long…
天空一片明亮
but the sky was bright.
他感觉自己正朝着正确的方向前行”
And he somehow felt he was headed in the right direction.”
我都忘了故事结局是这样的
I forgot it ended that way.
是啊 斯图尔特真的反应过度了 不是吗
Yeah, wow, Stuart really overreacted, didn’t you think?
他为船的事难过
He was upset about his boat.
爸爸 你走吧
Dad, you go away.
妈妈 你留下
Mom, you stay.
-爸爸才刚来 -没关系
– Hey, Daddy just got here. – It’s okay.
爱你
Love you.
你可以等会再过来 叫醒我
You can come back, and wake me up,
读故事给我听 好吗 爸爸
and read to me later, Daddy, okay?
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!