“Criminal lawyers see bad people at their best,
离婚律师看的是好人最丑陋的一面”
divorce lawyers see good people at their worst.”
这一切还没结束 你就会开始恨我和泰德
Before this is all over, you’re going to hate me and Ted,
因为我们代表着你生活中最丑陋的一面
just because of what we represent in your life.
我相信你说的
I’m sure you’re right.
再跟我说一遍你的故事 你来这里看孩子
So tell me the story again. You came out here to see your kid.
-也许我没解释清楚 -她向你递交了文件
– Maybe I’m not explaining this well. – She serves you.
我们很友好 我们很好
We’re friendly, we’re fine.
-真是个婊♥子♥ -我们就想把问题解决了
– What a bitch. – We’re just trying to figure this out.
她不是婊♥子♥
She’s not a bitch.
谢谢 但这不是…
Thanks, but this isn’t…
我们换个方式解决
We’re doing it a different way.
吃 喝 再婚
再说费用这么贵我根本付不起
And… I can’t even close to afford this.
我得回纽约了
I’ve got to get back to New York.
我还要排演百老汇的剧呢
I have a Broadway play in rehearsals.
我那时可是大红人
I was the hot shit at that time.
年轻 特别性感 一头秀发
Young, very sexy, with a great head of hair.
我非常感激查理给了我这个机会
I just so appreciate that Charlie gave me this opportunity.
或者我应该感激妮可
Or maybe I should thank Nicole.
我听说妮可的试播集要拍成电视剧了
I heard Nicole’s pilot went to series,
所以她要搬去洛杉矶了
so she’s moving to LA.
他们把亨利送去了那边的学校
And they put Henry in school out there.
查理也要搬去吗
Well, is Charlie moving too?
查理不去
Not Charlie.
他不会抛弃我们的
He won’t abandon us.
而且剧团在洛杉矶也搞不起来
And you can’t do theater in LA.
查理说她拍完剧就会和亨利一起
Charlie said she and Henry are coming back to New York
搬回纽约
when she finishes filming her show.
我觉得不一定
I wouldn’t be so sure.
显然妮可一直不想留在纽约
Nicole was never going to stay in New York, that was obvious.
她可能早就在计划这次搬家了
She was probably planning this move all along.
相信我 她会抓住一切机会
When she sees an opportunity, believe me, she takes it.
洛杉矶挺好的
Well, LA is nice.
空间大
The space.
获得四次奥斯卡的影后 舔我的…
Miss Four Time Oscar winner, sucking my…
大家今天还好吗
Okay, how is everyone today?
别靠太近 我被唐娜传染了感冒
Nobody get too close. I think I caught Donna’s cold.
-抱歉 查理 -我在等亨利跟我视频
– Sorry, Charlie. – I’m expecting a Skype call from Henry,
一会儿可能要失陪一下
so I might have to step out.
查理 你现在经受的事
So, Charlie, what you’re going through now
会很可怕 但总会结束的
is going to be horrible, but it will be over.
谢谢 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
-还有一件事 -什么
– Another thing. – Yeah?
趁现在多找几个人上♥床♥
Fuck as many people as you can right now.
女人 男人都行
Women, men.
-你认真考虑一下 -绷带可能得找人帮缠一下
– Take what I said seriously. – You might need help wrapping gauze.
-得紧一点 -好吧 我搞不太清楚
– It needs to stay tight. – Okay, I’m… I’m confused.
这套隐形人服装是哪一幕用的
What… scene is the Invisible Man outfit for?
不 那是我的万圣节服装
No, that’s my Halloween costume.
科学怪人服装是给亨利的
And the Frankenstein is for Henry.
他这周末要来
He’s coming here this weekend.
我们要去公园坡讨糖
We’re going to trick or treat in the Slope.
二人均为导演
均拍摄过科学怪人改编影片
我做的更接近詹姆斯·怀勒版本 而非肯尼斯·布拉纳
I made it more James Whale than Kenneth Branagh.
-很好 -我能跟你谈谈吗
– Perfect. – Can I talk to you?
行 去…
Yeah, over…
我已经把前两次排练的走位都打出来了
I’ve typed up the blocking from the last two rehearsals,
这是七十年代丹麦版的导演注释
and here are the director notes from that Danish production from the ’70s.
你在哪里找到的
Where’d you find it?
图书馆
The library, duh.
我今晚能过去吗
Can I come over tonight?
玛丽·安 现在太艰难了
Mary Ann, it’s too hard now.
我现在没法和任何人在一起
I just can’t be with anyone right now.
但你还没离婚我们就做过
But we did it when you were married
那时我们就不该做的
and we shouldn’t have done it.
现在你已经离婚了 我们不该做吗
And now that you’re not married, shouldn’t we be doing it?
我现在还没有离婚
I’m not not married yet.
你这是在折磨自己
You’re torturing yourself.
你盯着剧团别出乱子就行
Just make sure everything doesn’t go to hell.
-我就指望你了 好吗 -好
– I’m relying on you, okay? – Fine.
-谢谢 -我希望你能多接受别人的好意
– Thanks. – I wish you’d accept generosity better.
等等 让我…
Hold on. Let me…
-你好 -是查理·巴伯吗
– Hello? – Is this Charlie Barber?

Yes.
你好 我是诺拉·范肖
Hi, this is Nora Fanshaw.
我是你妻子妮可·巴伯的代理律师
I represent your wife, Nicole Barber.
-你好 -你现在找到律师了吗
– Hi. – Do you have an attorney yet?
没有
No.
那么我可以直接和你谈话 好吗
Okay, then it’s okay for me to talk to you directly, okay?

Okay.
我打电♥话♥来是因为
I’m calling because we haven’t
我们还没收到你的回复
received your response to our filing.
我最近一直忙于排演戏剧
Yeah, I’ve been rehearsing this play
还有坐飞机来回往返洛杉矶
and flying back and forth to LA.
你必须作出书面回复
You’re going to need to file your response.
妮可说不用着急
Nicole said there was no rush.
你收到我方文书
It’s been more than 30 days
已超过三十天
since you were served.
法律规定你应当在三十天内回复
By law, you’re meant to respond within 30 days.
我不喜欢我第一次约见的律师
I didn’t like the first lawyer I met.
你收到的文件上写得很清楚
It says that very clearly on the document you were given.
你看过了吗
Did you read it?
看了 但我以为只是字面上说说
Yeah, but I thought that’s just what it says.
我们本来没打算请律师
We weren’t even going to do it with lawyers.
查理 我觉得我不应该把我的衬衫塞进去
Charlie, I think I shouldn’t tuck in my shirt.
妮可说我可以慢慢来
Nicole said I could take my time.
我们已经让你慢慢来了
And we’ve let you take your time.
-拍床戏时它总是跑出来 -你能等等吗
– It comes out during the love scene. – Could you hold a second?
什么床戏
What love scene?
我抱贝丝那一幕
When I hug Beth.
你没有抱贝丝的戏
You don’t hug Beth.
我想我们应该在这里拓展一下
I think it’s something we should explore.
你就不能塞得更紧点 或者让唐娜别个别针吗
Can’t you just tuck it in tighter or get Donna to safety pin it?
而且我很讨厌
I also have a kind of a thing
-把东西塞进去 -查理
– about tucking things in. – Charlie?
如果你不书面回复
If you don’t file your response,
我们就将申请对你进行缺席审判
we’re going to file a request for default judgment against you.
…我对自己的身材缺乏自信
…insecurities about my figure.
-查理 -在 抱歉
– Charlie? – Yes, sorry.
缺席审判 那是什么意思 别抱贝丝
Default judgment, what does that mean? Don’t hug Beth.
我们能够索要想要的一切
We’ll be able to lay claim to whatever we want.
什么意思 你们想要什么一切
W-What do you mean, whatever you want of what?
你的公♥寓♥ 你的东西 你拥有的一切
Your apartment, your things, everything you own.
我们…
We…
我和她已经讨论过这点了 我们没多少东西
She and I already discussed this. We don’t own that much stuff.
她想拿走什么都行
She can have pretty much whatever she wants.
这意味着我们能申请
And it means we’ll set the number
最高标准的儿童抚养费
for child support at its highest level
并且主张孩子的完全监护权
and claim full custody of your child.
完全监护权
Full custody?
-那不… -法律是这样规定的
– I mean, that’s not even… – This is what the law says.
妮可不会那么做的 不会的
Nicole’s not going to do that. I mean, she won’t.
不 查理 我代表妮可
No, Charlie, I represent Nicole,
我告知你的每句话她都知晓
and she’s aware of everything I’m saying to you.
我今早才跟她聊过
I just spoke to her this morning.
我打来电♥话♥的五分钟前刚跟她聊过
Well, I spoke to her five minutes before I got on the call.
好吧 那我该怎么做
Okay, so what do I do?
你得找个律师 然后立刻回复
You need to get a lawyer and respond immediately.
妮可想要和平解决这件事
Nicole wants to do this amicably,
但你让我们别无选择
but you’re leaving us no other option.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!