-卡罗 -是啊
– Carol! – Yeah.
-丹尼斯 -这是卡特·米切姆
– Dennis. – This is Carter Mitchum.
他是加大洛杉矶分校的未来学家
He’s a futurist at UCLA.
他是剧里所有环境相关细节的顾问
He’s consulting on all the environmental stuff for the show
以确保细节准确无误
so it’s accurate.
-很高兴见到你 -做到了吗
– Nice to meet you. – Is it?
-什么 -准确
– What? – Accurate?
目前为止 完全没做到
So far, none of it.
这试播集肯定能过 准备好搬回洛杉矶吧
This pilot will go. So get ready to move back to LA.
听着 你刚才在那边说的一切
Listen, everything you were saying
都非常正确
back there was absolutely right.
如果她不是个好母亲 我们就会失去观众
If she’s a bad mom, we lose the audience.
没人知道我们会写死唐尼
Nobody knows we’re killing Donny,
-包括唐尼自己 -我以为…
– including Donny. – I… I thought…
要是你想参与我们的编剧工作 一定要告诉我们
Let us know if you’d like to be part of our writer’s room.
我相信你一定能帮上大忙
I bet you’d be really helpful, actually.
或者我也可以当导演
Or I could direct.
-可以啊 -抱歉 可能听起来有点疯狂
– No, yeah. – Sorry, what? Maybe that sounds crazy.
不会 你有执导的样片吗
No, do you have a reel?
没有 我没实操过
No, because I’ve… I’ve never done it.
但我看我丈夫做了这么多年了
I watched my husband do it for years.
就快是前夫了
Almost ex-husband.
未婚夫的反义词是什么
What’s the opposite of fiancé?
我和丹尼斯会跟你的经纪人聊聊
Dennis and I will talk to your agent about it.
在剧团的时候我就一直想试着执导
At our theater I always wanted to direct,
然后查理就会说一些
and then Charlie would say something like,
“下次让你来”之类的话 但导演一直都是他
“The next one,” but he was always the director,
所以永远不会有”下次”
so there never was a next one.
谁知道呢 要是我们不离婚 也许会有吧
I don’t know. Maybe if we’d stayed married, there would’ve been.
不 我们要写死他 看起来不太可能…
Yeah, no. We’re going to kill him off. It seems unlikely…
我要给你一个号♥码
I’m going to give you a number.
行啊 是心理医生吗 是的话我已经有了
Okay, is it a therapist? Because I have a therapist.
其实是我妈的心理医生 我们共用一个
Well, it’s my mom’s therapist. We share her.
她是个律师 我和丹尼斯离婚时就是找她代理的
She’s a lawyer. She represented me when I left Dennis.
你和丹尼斯离婚了
You and Dennis are divorced?
2013年的事了
Since 2013.
你们还在一起工作
You still work together.
挺好啊
That’s nice.
才不好 他就是个王八蛋
Oh, no, he’s a fucking cocksucker.
诺拉帮我争取到了这个项目的一半
Nora got me half of this project in the settlement.
我们说过不请律师的
Well, we talked about doing it without lawyers.
我妹妹已经让我见了几位
My sister had me meet a bunch of them already,
我讨厌他们
and I… just… hated them.
打给诺拉
Call Nora.
她挽救了我的人生
She saved my life.
抱歉 我…
Sorry, I…
看起来这么邋遢
look so schleppy.
我刚参加完孩子在学校的活动
I had an event at my kid’s school.
我就直说了吧
Let me get this out of the way.
我觉得你是个很出色的演员
I think you’re a wonderful actress.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很喜欢《情迷少女》
I loved All Over The Girl,
还有那些戏剧…
but the theater stuff too…
你看过我的剧
You saw the theater stuff?
我去年在纽约宣传我的书
I was in New York last year for my book,
对了 记得问我要一本
which, remind me to give you a copy,
我的出版商带我去看的
and my publisher took me.
太好了
Great.
-谢谢 -你太厉害了
– Thank you. – You are awesome.
-是查理导演的 -我知道
– Well, Charlie directed it. – I know.
他很有才
He’s very talented.
是的
He is.
他们要去百老汇演出了
They’re moving it to Broadway.
当然 不带我
Well, without me, of course.
有你这样的妻子是他的福气
He was lucky to have you.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
亲爱的
Honey…
深呼吸
You take some breaths.
与此同时 我做个自我介绍
And while you do, I’m going to tell you about myself.
如果你选择雇我
If you should choose to hire me,
我会不知疲倦地为你工作
I will work tirelessly for you,
你随时可以打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥联♥系♥我
and I’m always available by phone or text,
除了我带孩子的时候
except when I’m with my kids.
我坚持每天到学校接送孩子
I insist on doing drop off and pick up every day at school.
-我理解 -我也经历过这些
– I understand. – I’ve been through this myself.
谢谢 安妮 所以…
Thank you Annie. So…
我知道你的感受
I know how it feels.
-是吗 -是的
– You do? – Yes.
我和我前夫有个孩子 我前夫是个自恋的艺术家
I have a kid from my ex, who is a narcissistic artist…
还存在语言暴♥力♥
and verbally abusive.
我现在有个住在马里布的好男友
I’m now with a great boyfriend who lives in Malibu.
真好
Oh, good.
查理不坏的
Well, Charlie’s not terrible.
当然了
No, of course not.
但他们起初为了得到你的欢心而对你关怀备至
But they ravish you with attention in the beginning…
等我们有了孩子 成了妈妈
and then once we have babies, we become the mom
他们就厌烦我们了
and… they get sick of us.
是的
Yeah.
你现在想住在哪 姑娘
Where do you want to live now, doll?
这个…
Well…
显然 我现在在这里
I’m here now, obviously.
我不知道试播集能不能拍成电视剧 但是
I don’t know if the show will get picked up, but…
这里有家的感觉
it feels like home.
就是家
It is home.
这是我除了查理之外仅有的家了
It’s the only home I’ve ever known without Charlie.
你想留在这里吗
You want to stay here?
查理不会愿意的 他…
Charlie’s not going to want that. He…
他不喜欢洛杉矶
He hates LA.
我们关心的是你的想法
We’re interested in what you want to do.
在我看来 你在纽约待得够久了
Sounds to me like you did your time in New York.
他也可以在这里住一段时间吧
He can do some time here, no?
他总说将来会的 但从未…
He always said we would, but he never…
做到
did.
你儿子多大了
How old is your son?
亨利八岁了
Henry’s eight.
是的
Yeah.
他喜欢洛杉矶
He likes LA.
我不知道这对他公不公平
I don’t know if it’s fair to him.
你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
你现在做的是希望之举
What you’re doing is an act of hope.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
明白
Yeah.
你在说 “我希望自己过得更好”
You’re saying, “I want something better for myself.”
没错
I do.
现在是最难熬的时期
And this, right now, is the worst time.
以后只会越来越好
It will only get better.
汤姆·佩蒂不是唱过”等待最难熬”吗
Wasn’t it Tom Petty who said “The waiting is the hardest part”?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他离婚时 我是他妻子的律师
I represented his wife in their divorce.
我帮她拿到了那首歌♥一半的版权
I got her half of that song.
我不想要钱之类的
I don’t want any money or anything.
我有点担心 因为我们之前说好不请律师 所以…
I just worry because we weren’t going to use lawyers, so…
我不想太咄咄逼人
I don’t want to be too aggressive.
我还想继续和他做朋友
I want to stay friends.
我们会尽可能缓和地处理
We’ll do it as gently as possible.
好了
Now…
你能多和我说点目前的情况吗
Can you tell me a little more about what’s going on?
因为我们要一起做的事就包括
Because part of what we’re going to do together
讲述你的故事
is tell your story.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!