我们将怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们将怎么办?
What are we gonna do about it?
你已经在我脑海里
You’ve been on my mind
再给一次机会
One more chance
浪费大量时间
Wasted so much time
再给一次机会
One more chance
累坏了
So tired.
我们下午两点见 你要来他会很高兴的
We’ll see you at 2:00 this afternoon. He’ll be so excited you’re coming.
再见了
Bye-bye, now.
好极了! 嘿,顾博…呃,是迈克尔
Yes! Hey, Goob… I mean, Michael.
– 祝你今天的大赛好运! – 轻而易举的事情
– Good luck at the big game today. – Easy win.
对方是一群乌合之众
Those guys are a bunch of bums.
我只希望我不要睡着了
I just hope I can stay awake.
不要告诉我,让我猜猜
Don’t tell me. Let me guess.
他整晚没睡 一直在搞他那该死的发明
He was up all night working on his stupid project,
但是我早就有心理准备了
but that’s what happens
当你有这么一个科学怪人做室友
when you get a science geek for a roommate.
哈,真是好人
Ah, that’s good joe.
好了,爱恩斯坦 你该去为迈克尔加油
All right, Einstein, you owe Michael big time.
把脑海里的秘密打开 需要的时间要比我预期的长
Well, unlocking the secrets of the brain took a lot longer than I expected,
但是已经完成了,米尔德里德 我再校准了耳机
but it’s finished, Mildred. I recalibrated the headset.
现在神经中枢的线路将会接通
Now the neural circuits will connect.
我破解了脑内的海马状突起 (在泛记过程中起主要作用)
I’ve cracked the hippocampus!
真的吗?好的,什么?
Really? Okay. What?
现在开始测试
Now to test it out.
噢,我要迟到了,我得走了!
Oh, no! I’m late! I gotta go!
等一下,刘易斯,等一下
Wait a minute, Lewis. Wait a minute.
我差点忘了我到这的目的
I almost forgot what I came up here for.
我知道你今天有很多事情要做
I know you have a lot on your plate today,
但我已经为你安排了一次会面 在下午
but I’ve scheduled an interview for you this afternoon.
– 不,谢谢 – “不,谢谢”?什么意思?
– No, thanks. – “No, thanks”?
宝贝,这是关乎你被收养的大事
Sweetheart, this is about being adopted,
你得回来这里 而且要干净,高兴还有准时
and you will be back here clean, happy and on time.
我不再去会面了,米尔德里德 我不要再被拒绝了
I’m done with interviews, Mildred. I’m not gonna be rejected anymore.
听着,我知道你的想法 但我还是要提醒你
Listen, I know where your head is, but I’m telling you,
你得忘记过去 展望未来
you have got to get out of the past and look to the future.
我有,这就是了
I am, and this is it.
这就是我的未来
This is my future.
对不起
I’m sorry.
刘易斯?宝贝?
Lewis? Honey?
克伦克霍恩博士 我知道你在发明谷实验室
Dr Krunklehorn, I know you’re very busy there
忙得不可开交
at Inventco Labs,
我们非常荣幸能邀请到您担任裁判
and we’re just so excited to have you as a judge.
非常乐意帮忙,威勒斯坦先生 嘿,你可能还不知道
It’s my pleasure, Mr Willerstein. Hey, you never know.
你的一位学生可能发明了 下一代的集成电路
One of your students may invent the next integrated circuit
或者微处理器 或者集成电路
or microprocessor or integrated circuit.
噢,慢着 我已经提过集成电路了
Oh, wait! I said that already.
我很少离开那实验室
Well, I just don’t get out of that lab very much.
那是蝴蝶结吗? 我喜欢蝴蝶结
Is that a bow tie? I like bow ties.
我有八天没有睡了
I haven’t slept in eight days!
那么需要我帮你找张简易床 或其他什么的?
Well, then can I get you a cot or something?
不需要,我已经打过咖♥啡♥因♥补丁 这是我的发明
Nope, I’ve got the caffeine patch. It’s my invention.
每个补丁相当于12杯咖啡
Each patch is the equivalent of 12 cups of coffee.
你能够保持清醒数天 而没有任何副作用
You can stay awake for days with no side effects.
对不起,她是谁?
Sorry. Who’s this?
她是我的学生 斯坦利·普郭斯基
This is one of our students, Stanley Pukowski.
噢,太可爱了
Oh, so cute!
我真想咬一口 他那胖胖的小脸颊!
I just want to bite his chubby little cheeks!
衣服上的是什么,普郭斯基?
What’s with the dress, Pukowski?
事实上这是宽外袍,先生
It’s actually a toga, sir.
教练,见到你真高兴,有那么一点点 你在这干什么?
Coach, nice to see you, sort of. What are you doing here?
当科学展览的裁判啊 我看起来还会做什么?
Judging a science fair. What’s it look like I’m doing?
什么让您觉得 您够资格当科学展的裁判的?
And what makes you qualified to judge a science fair?
这是我的地盘
It’s my gym.
斯坦利 火山爆发吧
Stanley. Volcano.
见证维苏威火山(欧洲唯一活火山) 的神奇力量吧
Behold the awesome power of Mount Vesuvius!
触发器不工作
The toggle switch isn’t toggling.
克伦克霍恩博士?
Dr Krunklehorn?
钡,钴(化学元素) 爱恩斯坦,调味剂
Barium, cobalt, Einstein, Kool-Aid!
我不知道她刚才在说什么 但这项目不通过!
I don’t know what she just said, but this project is unacceptable!
现在给我环绕体育馆跑20个圈!
Now, give me 20 laps around the gym!
快跑!快跑!快跑! 快!快!快!
Move it! Move it! Move it! Go! Go! Go!
– 教练 – 我在看着你
– Coach! – I’m watching you.
好了,下一位是莉兹和她的 火蚁(南美一种杂食性蚂蚁)养殖场
Okay, next up is Lizzy and her fire ant farm.
没错
That’s right.
莉兹,我们谈论过这火蚁
Lizzy, we talked about the fire ants.
你知道他们会咬人
You know that they have a tendency to bite people.
他们只咬我的敌人
Only my enemies.
不要停,好不? 莉兹,你是最棒的
Just keep moving, shall we? Top notch, Lizzy!
我们还是不要惹她生气 或者有任何引起她不安的举动
Let’s not anger her or make her jumpy in any way.
这里不安全,进来
This area’s not secure. Get in.
有没有一个戴圆顶硬礼帽 的高个子男人靠近你?
Have you been approached by a tall man in a bowler hat?
– 什么? – 嘿,嘿,在这我来问问题
– What? – Hey, hey, I’ll ask the questions here.
– 好吧,再见 – 好吧
– Okay, goodbye. – All right,
本不想以大欺小 这是你逼我的
didn’t want to pull rank on you, but you forced my hand.
T.C.T.F的特别探员威尔伯·罗宾逊
Special Agent Wilbur Robinson of the T.C.T.F.
– T.C.T.F是什么来着? – 时光统一体机动部队
– The what? – Time Continuum Task Force.
– 我是来保护你的 – 呃…
– I’m here to protect you. – Well…
现在请回答,有没有戴圆顶硬礼帽的 高个子男人靠近你?
Now, tall man, bowler hat, approached you?
没有,为什么?
No, why?
我会因为这而丢掉工作的
I could lose my badge for this.
他是一宗抢劫案的嫌疑犯
He’s a suspect in a robbery.
他偷了什么了?
What did he steal?
– 一部时光机器 – 一部什么?
– A time machine. – A what?
我一直追踪他到了这个时光点 我的线人说他在找你
I’ve tracked him to this time, and my informants say he’s after you.
找我?为什么找我?
Me? Why me?
在HQ的小伙子还没有找到他的动机
The boys back at HQ haven’t figured out a motive yet.
我说的“HQ”是指总部的意思
And by “HQ,” I mean “headquarters.”
我知道HQ是什么意思
I know what HQ means.
很好,你是个聪明的孩子
Good. You’re a smart kid.
这或许能让你活着 到目前为止
That might keep you alive, for now.
只是有点担心你那小发明
Just worry about your little science gizmo
让我来当那个“perp”(罪人)
and leave the “perp” to me.
– 我说的“perp”是指… – 我知道那是什么意思!
– And by “perp,” I mean… – I know what it means!
好吧,了不起先生
Okay, Mr Smarty-pants.
戴圆顶硬礼帽的人!
Bowler Hat Guy!
我的青蛙!
My frogs!
这下你可逃不掉了
You’re not gonna get away with it,
带着科学展品的小孩
kid with science project.
靓仔,你差点打烂了我的太阳能系统!
Dude, you almost busted my solar system!
我的青蛙! 他们跑掉了!
My frogs! They’re getting away!
抓到你了! 这是最后一只
Got you! That’s the last of them.
讨厌的小女孩 我可没有时间抓青蛙
Annoying little girl, I don’t have time for this.
我正在执行重要的…
I’m on a very important…
对本小姐休得无礼,孩子 我会日本空手道
Don’t sass me, boy. I know karate.
加油,普郭斯基! 小小的苦楚相当于激励!
Come on, Pukowski! Feel the pain! Love the pain!
教练…
Coach…
下一个是刘易斯
Next up is Lewis.
对…刘易斯! 失陪一下
Yes… Lewis! Excuse me.
刘易斯,告诉我这玩艺不会…
Lewis, tell me this thing is not gonna…
没事的,这次准会成功 我不会让您失望的,我保证
It’s okay. It’s gonna work this time. I won’t let you down, I promise.
好吧,刘易斯,我相信你 给他们致命一击
All right, Lewis, I trust you. Knock ’em dead.
那是给大家一个惊喜的意思 千万不要闹出人命来
That was a figure of speech. Please don’t kill anyone.
好了,大家往后站
Okay, stand back, everybody.
下一个项目会 让大家张大嘴巴合不拢
This next project will knock your socks off.
说真的,你可能需要站后一点
Seriously, you might wanna stand back a little.
你是否曾经忘记过一些事情
Have you ever forgotten something,
无论你如何努力去回想 就是想不起来
and no matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t remember it?
这些被遗忘了的记忆到底去哪了?
Well, what happens to these forgotten memories?
我认为它们被存放在 我们脑海里的某个角落
I propose they’re stored somewhere in your brain,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!