多里斯?
Doris?
我以为她是我的朋友
I thought she was my friend.
你做到了,刘易斯 你成功了!
You did it, Lewis. You did it!
我拖住他 你快去搬救兵
I’ll hold him while you run for help.
放开他
Let him go.
你是怎么啦? 他是个坏蛋
What are you doing? He’s the bad guy.
不,他不是 他是我的室友
No, he’s not. He’s my roommate.
– 什么? – 他是我的老室友
– What? – He’s my old roommate,
我真的觉得你们应该收养他
and I really think you guys should adopt him.
– 你疯了吗? – 为什么不?给我一个好的理由
– Are you nuts? – Give me one good reason why not.
我给你三个好理由
I’ll give you three good reasons.
他偷了我们的时光机器 企图毁掉你的未来
He stole our time machine, tried to ruin your future,
还有他闻起来好像有30年没洗澡了
and he smells like he hasn’t showered in 30 years!
请允许我提醒你一下 我是你♥爸♥爸,你得听我的
May I remind you, I’m your father, and you have to do what I say.
好吧,雅顾博伊恩先生,你想成为…
Okay, Mr Yagoobian, do you want to be a…
– 他去哪了? – 顾博?
– Where’d he go? – Goob?
顾博!
Goob!
顾博
Goob.
你受伤了吗? 有没有骨折?
Are you hurt? Any broken bones?
– 没有,我… – 你量了体温没有?
– No, I’m… – Do you have a temperature?
– 脑衰竭? – 坏血病?
– Brain fag? – Scurvy?
– 绦虫病? – 脂肪团?
– Tapeworm? – Cellulite?
不,不,我很好,我感觉很好
No. No, no, I’m fine. I feel fine.
实际上 很久没感觉这么好了
In fact, better than I’ve felt in a long time.
弗兰妮,它们不见了 噢,这糟透了
Franny, they’re gone. Oh, this is terrible!
– 噢,天哪 – 他提早到家了
– Oh, boy. – Well, he’s home early.
弗兰妮,你在哪? 时光机器都不见了
Franny, where are you? The time machines are gone!
被老女人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Ratted out by the old lady.
残酷啊
Harsh.
好了
Okay.
是啊,每天都在办公室里不懈的工作
Yeah, beats working in an office every day.
对,那是一定的了
Yeah, no kidding.
嘿,想看看我最引以为豪的那个吗?
Hey! Want to see the one I’m most proud of?
好啊
Yeah.
不,不,不,不 是那个
Oh, no, no, no. That one.
这是我们的第一个真正的发明
It was our first real invention.
这所有的一切都是由那开始的
It’s the one that started it all.
哇靠
Wowie.
那么如果我现在回去 这将是我的未来
So if I go back now, then this will be my future.
那就取决于你了
Well, that depends on you.
没有什么事情是一成不变的
Nothing is set in stone.
你需要做出正确的决定 然后保持奋勇前进
You gotta make the right choices and keep moving forward.
既然这次看上去一切都好 是不是意味着我…
Since it’s gonna work this time, that means I…
我们最后将不会去看 妈妈是什么样子的?
We won’t finally get to see what Mom looks like?
我们有没有见到她?
Do we ever meet her?
我想你得回到科学展
I think you’re just gonna have to get back
自己去找答案
to that science fair and find out for yourself.
我就知道你会这么说
I had a feeling you were gonna say that.
那是因为我们俩是一个聪明的小孩
That’s because we are one smart kid.
– 再见 – 再见,刘易斯!
– So long! – Bye-bye, Lewis!
– 再见,未来的姐夫 – 保重!再见,刘易斯!
– Farewell, future brother-in-law. – So long! See you later, Lewis!
噢,别忘了马铃薯泥
Oh, don’t forget the mashed potatoes!
– 一路平安,小刘易斯 – 我会的
– Have a safe trip, little Lewis. – I will.
嘿,既然你在这
Hey, while I got you here,
有一些关于我设计方面的 小小的建议
just a couple of little suggestions regarding my design.
实话实说吧,这手臂太细了 拎起茶壶都困难
Let’s face it, these skinny limbs don’t exactly make the teapot whistle.
其实最重要的一点 嘿,千万别忘了发明我
All that really matters is, hey, don’t forget to invent me.
– 你在开玩笑吧?那怎么可能忘了! – 我爱你
– Are you kidding? No way! – I love you.
有太多的事情 我希望能够问你
There’s so many things I wish I could ask you.
对不起,现在要时光旅行了 问题留待以后再问吧
Excuse me. Time travel now, questions later.
– 但我… – 别担心
– But I… – Don’t worry.
你只要回到那科学展 我们很快又再见面了
Just get back to that science fair, and we’ll see you real soon.
噢,对,好的,我会的,再见
Oh, right. Right, okay, I will. Bye.
– 再见,孩子 – 再次感谢你所做的一切
– Goodbye, son. – Thanks again for everything!
– 等等,刘易斯,还有一件事 – 什么?
– Wait. Lewis, one more thing. – Yeah?
给将来的一点小提示 我永远是对的
Just a little tip for the future. I am always right.
即便是我错了,我还是对的
Even when I’m wrong, I’m right.
她是对的,如果我是你 我就会照她的话去做
She’s right. I’d just go with it if I were you.
我的确如此
And I am.
那么你是绝对正确的
Then you’re absolutely right.
好吧,我来了
All right, I’m coming.
又不是你将永远都见不到他们
Well, it’s not like you’re never gonna see them again.
他们毕竟都是你的家人
They are your family, after all.
等一等
Wait a minute.
你应该带我回到那科学展
You’re supposed to take me back to the science fair.
我知道
I know.
那么我想你按错了号♥码
Well, I think you punched in the wrong numbers.
我们说好了 如果你修好了时光机器
We agreed that, if you fixed the time machine,
我会带你去见你的妈妈
I’d take you back to see your mom.
什么?
What?
说话算数
A deal’s a deal.
我搞不懂 你为什么就这么让她走?
I don’t get it. Why’d you just let her go?
因为我已经有了一个家庭
Because I already have a family.
我从来没想到我爸爸 会是我最好的朋友
I never thought my dad would be my best friend.
现在好了,别又让我来搭救你
Now, now, don’t make me come and bail you out again.
我不会的
I won’t.
记住,我有时光机器
Remember, I’ve got a time machine.
如果你又把事情弄糟了 我就会一直回来
If you mess up again, I’ll just keep coming back
一直到你做对为止
till you get it right.
– 你记住那句座右铭了? – 记住了
– You got that motto? – I got it.
别忘了
Don’t forget it.
那是不可能的
I don’t think that’s possible.
你该走了
You better get going.
再见,威尔伯
See you later, Wilbur.
等一等!
Wait a minute!
顾博!顾博,醒一醒!
Goob! Goob, wake up!
什么?
What?
太棒了
That’s it!
威勒斯坦先生 我知道出错的原因了
Mr Willerstein, I know what went wrong.
可以再给我一次机会吗? 拜托
Can I have one more chance? Please!
来接我的人还没有到 所以快动手吧
My ride isn’t here yet, so fire it up.
我需要一个志愿者
I need a volunteer.
现在告诉我一个输入日期
Now, just give me a date to input.
哦,让我想想
Well, now, let’s see.
我的第一次科学展 我得到我的第一台显微镜的那天
There’s my first science fair, the day I got my first microscope,
我畅游英吉利海峡的时光 我的第一枚雪橇金牌
the time I swam the English Channel, my first gold medal for the luge.
我知道了
I know.
妙极了
Perfect!
– 你这是太美了 – 他是个幸运的家伙
– You look gorgeous. – He’s a lucky guy.
噢,它工作了
Oh! It works.
– 它工作了 – 它工作了
– It works! – It works.
你太漂亮了,露西尔
You look beautiful, Lucille.
布德?
Bud?
你们看到那没有?
– Would you look at that? – Whoa!
亲爱的!亲爱的 你来的刚好
Honey! Honey, you’re just in time.
– 露西尔! – 你成功了,刘易斯!你做到了!
– Lucille! – You did it, Lewis! You did it!
这发明太了不起了!
This invention is brilliant!
孩子,你是本次展览会 最有价值的参赛者!
Kid, you’re this fair’s MVP!
你的展示真是太精彩了
That was some show you put on.
你真是个特别的孩子
You’re a real special kid,
但你看上去不像刘易斯 你更像…
but you don’t look like a Lewis. You look more like a…
科尼利厄斯 我深有同感
Cornelius. I get that a lot.
哦,不!对不起,先生
Oh, no! Sorry, mister.
不要紧
No harm done.
弗兰克 我不是告诉过你不要乱跑的吗?
Frankie, what have I told you about running away?
– 弗兰克? – 我的明星学生
– Frankie? – My star pupil.
我叫弗兰妮 我教青蛙音乐
My name’s Franny, and I teach frogs music.
真的吗?
Really?
你知道青蛙比人类更具音乐才能吗?
You know that frogs have more musical ability than people?
但没有人相信我
But nobody believes me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!