回到过去偷一个恐龙回来 噢,多里斯会为我感到多么的自豪
Go back in time and steal a dinosaur. Oh, Doris will be so proud of me.
你怎么没告诉我 你养了一条恐龙宠物?
Why didn’t you tell me you had a pet dinosaur?
因为我们根本没养
Because we don’t.
你在说什么呢? 它就站在那里
What are you talking about? He’s standing right here.
哦,不!不,你不能吃掉他
Oh, no! No, you can’t eat him!
我要活的
I need him alive.
火车去对付它!
Choo-chew on this!
刘易斯!
Lewis!
准备,瞄准,开火!
Ready, aim, fire!
接住你了
Got you!
你惹错家族了
You messed with the wrong family!
叮咚!披萨到了
Ding-dong! Pizza’s here!
不!
No!
好了,大伙,这恐龙成了披萨馅了
Okay, everybody, this dino’s deep-dished.
快跑
Run!
哦,他把卡尔吃掉了!
Oh! He ate Carl!
– 帮帮我们!救命啊! – 噢,天哪!
– Help us! Help! Help! – Oh, goodness!
噢,不!
Oh, no.
打进去
Incoming!
快跑
Run!
现在去抓那小子!
Now, go get that boy!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
怎么不去抓住他?
Why aren’t you seizing the boy?
我的头太大…
I have a big head…
手太小
…and little arms.
我不太确定
I’m just not sure…
这计划有没有经过深思熟虑
…how well this plan was thought through.
主人?
Master?
蠢材,蠢材,蠢材!
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙
Bowler Hat Guy!
你能够吃掉他
Him you can eat.
– 刘易斯,快跑! – 威尔伯!
– Lewis, run! – Wilbur!
不!
No!
噢,不!
Oh, no!
小多里斯现在要与鱼同眠了
Little Doris now sleeps with the fishes.
– 接得好 – 肉丸射击漂亮!
– Nice catch. – Nice meatball shooting!
看来我们是最佳拍档,对吧?
Guess we made a pretty good team, huh?
是啊,我们确实是的
Yeah, guess we did.
– 孩子们,你们没事吧 ? – 我们很好,妈妈
– Are you boys all right? – We’re good, Mom.
你没看到我们怎么打败那恐龙吗?
Yeah, didn’t you see us take out that dinosaur?
哦,酷毙了,妈妈!
Oh, man! It was so cool, Mom!
噢,我意思是,对不起,我没…
Oh, I mean, I’m sorry. I didn’t…
噢,刘易斯,不要紧
Oh, Lewis, it’s okay.
你没事我真的感到很高兴
I’m really happy you’re safe.
– 你的头 – 什么?
– Your head. – What?
哦,只是擦伤,刘易斯
It’s just a bruise, Lewis.
你们都为我付出了那么多
You all sacrificed so much for me.
– 那是应该的 – 你是个很特别的孩子
– Well, of course. – You are a special kid.
独一无二的
One of a kind.
好了,在一些真正很糟糕的事情 发生之前,你该把他带走
Okay, you should get him out of here before something really bad happens.
傻乎乎的笨机器人 一切都在我的掌握中
Silly, silly robot. I’ve got it all under control.
好的,大伙们 今天大家都辛苦了
Okay, everybody, it’s been a long, hard day
整天都是感情风波 还有恐龙大战
filled with emotional turmoil and dinosaur fights,
所以大伙都回去睡觉吧 我和刘易斯要走了
so why don’t you all hit the hay, and Lewis and me will get going?
你必须得现在走吗? 我的意思是,现在已经很晚了
Do you have to go now? I mean, you know, it’s getting late.
也许刘易斯能在这住一晚
Maybe Lewis could spend the night.
妈妈,以后再找个时间吧,好吗?
Mom, maybe some other time, okay?
好吧,任何时候你想过来 我们都欢迎
Well, any time you want to come over, you just come over.
– 妈妈 – 事实是我们喜欢有你在
– Mom. – The truth is, we love having you.
– 我们真的得走了 – 不
– We really have to go. – No.
不,你不需要走,你得留下
No, you don’t. You have to stay.
我的意思是,还有哪个家庭 比我们的家庭更适合你呢?
I mean, who would be a better family for you than us?
你觉得呢,刘易斯?
What do you say, Lewis?
你想成为罗宾逊家庭的一成员吗?
Do you want to be a Robinson?
你想收养我吗?
You want to adopt me?
是的! 太好了!
– Yeah! – Yes!
好吧,事实上我是来自过去
Okay, it’s true. I’m from the past.
现在你们都知道这个大秘密了
Now you know the big secret.
威尔伯,你都干了些什么? 你怎么能把他带到这里来?
Wilbur, what have you done? How could you bring him here?
这个问题问得好
That is an excellent question.
请不要对威尔伯生气
Please, don’t get mad at Wilbur.
他只是想帮我
He was just being a good friend.
刘易斯,很对不起 但你必须得走
Lewis, I am so sorry, but you have to go.
什么?你刚才还说…
What? You just said…
我知道我刚才说了什么
I know what I said.
我来自过去,又怎么样?
I’m from the past. So what?
刘易斯,看着我,你是个…
Lewis. Lewis, look at me. You’re…
你是个好孩子
You’re a great kid,
我们决不愿意做任何事情去伤害你
and we would never do anything to hurt you,
但对不起 你必须得回到属于你的时间
but I’m sorry. You have to go back to your own time.
对了,关于这点 其中一台时间机器坏了
Yeah, about that, one of the time machines is broken,
另外一台被戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙给偷了
and the other one was stolen by a guy with a bowler hat,
这可以解释这恐龙为什么会出现
which kind of explains the dino.
我去打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
I’m calling your father.
慢着,如果我不得不离开
Wait. If I have to leave,
至少我能回到过去找我的妈妈吧?
can I at least go back and find my mom?
威尔伯答应过我的
Wilbur promised.
你答应他什么啦?
You promised what?
我永远都不会兑现的 我发誓
I was never gonna do it. I swear!
– 你对我撒谎? – 没有
– You lied to me? – No!
是的
Yes.
刘易斯!刘易斯,等等
Lewis! Lewis, wait!
我不敢相信我真是傻得可以 居然真的相信你是我的朋友
I can’t believe I was dumb enough to actually believe you were my friend!
我是你朋友!
I am your friend!
先生,你永远都不允许外出 永不翻案
Mister, you’re grounded till you die.
噢,是啊,多里斯,真是可惜了
Oh, yes, Doris, it is a shame.
他一心想做的只是回到过去 和自己从没见过的母亲会面
All he wants to do is go back in time to meet the mother he never knew,
但他们却不让他去 不过我们却乐意
but they won’t let him. We’d let him, though.
只可惜我们没有时光机器
Too bad we don’t have a time machine.
噢,慢着,我们有一台
Oh, wait. We do.
戴圆顶硬礼帽的家伙?
Bowler Hat Guy?
– 你好,刘易斯 – 你想干什么?
– Hello, Lewis. – What do you want?
来让你梦想成真
To make your dream come true.
你所要做的就是把 这笨重的玩艺重新装好
All you have to do is put Humpty Dumpty back together again,
我们就带你回去找你妈妈
and we’ll take you back to find your mommy.
刘易斯!
Lewis!
让我们好好谈谈吧,刘易斯 出来吧!
Let’s just talk about this, Lewis. Come on!
我知道你就在附近某处
I know you’re around here somewhere.
刘易斯!
Lewis!
我想不通你为什么会对 这件垃圾感兴趣
I can’t imagine why you’re so interested in this piece of junk.
那是我自己知道的事 你自己去了解发现
That’s for me to know and you to find out.
现在告诉我怎么操作这玩艺
Now, show me how to work this thing.
它运转不了,从来就没有工作过
It doesn’t work. Never did.
那么假设它能运转
Well, supposing it did,
如果有人把这个发明展示给,例如
and if one were presenting the invention to, say,
一家很大的发明公♥司♥的董事会
a board of directors for a very large invention company,
他在哪可以找到那“启动”的开关?
where might one find the “On” switch?
当然,这只是一个假设
Hypothetically speaking, of course.
好吧,首先,你旋转这个旋钮两次
All right, first, you turn this knob twice,
然后按这个红色的按钮
then push this red button,
这就行了,很简单吧
and that’s it. It’s pretty easy.
这方式启动机器真是蠢得可以!
What a stupid way to turn it on!
好吧,现在带我去见我的妈妈吧
Okay, take me to see my mom now.
好的,当然了
Yes, of course.
多里斯?
Doris?
我们谈好条件的!
We had a deal!
我的手指交叉的 所以不算数
Crossies! Doesn’t count.
你为什么这样对我? 我没有做过任何对不起你的事啊
Why are you doing this to me? I never did anything to you.
你还没有弄明白吗?
You still haven’t figured it out?
弄明白什么?
Figured out what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!