那么看看这能不能让你记起什么
Well, let’s see if this rings a bell.
未来之父 卓越的发明家
Father of the Future, inventor extraordinaire,
“勇往直前”?
“Keep moving forward”?
那不是我 那是威尔伯的爸爸
That’s not me. That’s Wilbur’s dad.
你是在说
Are you saying
我就是威尔伯的爸爸?
that I’m Wilbur’s dad?
答对了 该给你一份奖品
Give the boy a prize.
你长大成为这悲惨时代的奠基人
You grew up to be the founder of this wretched time,
所以我计划去破坏你的定数
so I plan to destroy your destiny.
– 很容易的 – 那么…
– Easy peasy, rice and cheesy. – Well…
如果我是威尔伯的爸爸…
So if I’m Wilbur’s dad…
继续想下去
Keep going.
如果我是威尔伯的爸爸…
If I’m Wilbur’s dad…
是的,谢谢 ,我们已经知道这点了
Yes, thank you, we’ve established that.
但那跟你有什么关系?
But what does that have to do with you?
请允许我开灯照亮这个物体
Allow me to shed some light on the subject.
我的老睡房♥!
My old room!
你想你是指我们的老睡房♥吧
I think you mean our old room.
– 什么? – 是的!是我
– What? – Yes! Yes, it is I,
迈克·雅顾博伊恩!
Mike Yagoobian!
我知道,我很恶心,但你要学着去喜欢
I know. I’m disgusting, but one learns to love it.
你怎么会变成这样的?
How did you end up like this?
说来话长且令人同情 那是关于一个满怀希望男孩的故事
Well, it’s a long and pitiful story about a young boy with a dream,
梦想赢得一个小小的联赛冠军
a dream of winning a Little League championship,
但这个梦想在最后一轮破灭了
a dream that was ruined in the last inning.
因为我的过错 我们输掉了比赛,就因为最后一轮
We lost by one run because of me.
揍扁他!
Get him!
如果我没有睡着 我就能接住那球
If I hadn’t fallen asleep, I would have caught the ball!
我们就会赢
And we would have won!
你们明白吗?
Do you understand?
因为某些原因 没有人愿意领养我
For some reason, no one wanted to adopt me.
神童科尼利厄斯·罗宾逊14岁便大学毕业
Whiz kid Cornelius Robinson graduates from college at age 14.
本年度诺贝尔奖的获得者 是年轻的科尼利厄斯·罗宾逊
This year’s Nobel Prize goes to a young Cornelius Robinson.
嘿,顾博,你好吗?好漂亮的文件夹
Hey, Goob, what’s up? Cool binder.
嘿,顾博,今天到我家玩吗?
Hey, Goob, wanna come over to my house today?
他们都恨我
They all hated me.
后来,他们关闭了孤儿院 所有人都走了
Eventually, they closed down the orphanage and everyone left,
除了我
except me.
科尼利厄斯·罗宾逊重建了发明谷公♥司♥
Cornelius Robinson rebuilds Inventco.
– 罗宾逊涉足… – 新名字…
– Robinson reaches out to… – It’s new name,
– 罗宾逊工业公♥司♥ – 科尼利厄斯·罗宾逊
– Robinson Industries. – Cornelius Robinson!
– 科尼利厄斯·罗宾逊现在… – 又一件令人惊奇的…
– Cornelius Robinson is now… – Now here’s another amazing…
就在那时候 我知道那不是我的错
It was then that I realised it wasn’t my fault.
而是你的错
It was yours.
如果你没有让我熬一整夜 帮你做那蠢发明
If you hadn’t kept me up all night working on your stupid project,
那么我就不会接不住那球
then I wouldn’t have missed the catch,
于是我想出了一个辉煌的复仇大计
so I devised a brilliant plan to get my revenge.
罗宾逊,你坏透了!
Robinson, you stink!
就在我准备要破坏 罗宾逊工业公♥司♥的时候
Then, just as I was on the brink of destroying Robinson Industries,
我遇见了她
I met her.
我们撤回到我们那邪恶的巢穴
We retreated to our villainous lair,
在那里多里斯全告诉了我 她被欺骗和无比痛苦的故事
where Doris spun a tale of deception and woe.
很明显,你发明她的初衷是 想让她成为“帮助帽”
Apparently, you invented her to be a Helping Hat,
听命于人类
a slave to humankind,
但多里斯知道她的能力 远远超出这范围
but Doris knew she was capable of so much more.
但是你没有看到她的真正潜力
However, you didn’t see her true potential.
– 受够了 – 于是你关闭了她
– Got it. – So you shut her down,
大概你以为你关闭了她
or so you thought.
我们俩都想找你算账
We both had a score to settle with you,
虽然我的复仇计划如此精妙,多里斯…
and while my plan for revenge was brilliant, Doris’ was…
好吧,我们还是选多里斯的计划
Well, we went with Doris’,
但是我做出了非常非常重要的贡献
but I made a very, very important contribution.
我们俩一起是最佳拍档
Together we made the perfect team.
威尔伯!
Wilbur!
确定你把那门关严实了 否则警报就不起作用了
Make sure you shut that door tight, or else the alarm won’t engage.
好的,妈妈
Yeah, Mom.
我去到你家,偷偷地溜进车♥库♥
I went to your house, snuck in the garage
偷走了时光机器
and stole the time machine,
这全靠那个额头前有尖尖头发的小孩 忘记了关那车♥库♥门
all thanks to that pointy-haired little kid who forgot to lock the garage door.
现在所需要做的就是回到发明谷
And now all that’s left is to return to Inventco,
在那里我把你的小发明冒认是我的
where I’ll pass off your little gizmo as my own.
但你不知道 那会给这未来造成什么样的影响!
But you have no idea what that could do to this future!
那我可不管 我只想毁掉你的生活
I don’t care. I just want to ruin your life.
顾博,我不明白
Goob, I had no idea.
闭嘴,不要叫我顾博
Shut up! And don’t call me Goob!
你知道有多少坏人 可以叫顾博这样的名字?
How many evil villains do you know who can pull off a name like Goob?
我很抱歉你的生活变得这么差
Look, I’m sorry your life turned out so bad,
但不要责怪我 是你自己弄得一团糟的
but don’t blame me. You messed it up yourself.
你只是把注意力集中在坏的事情上面 你所需要做的就是…
You just focused on the bad stuff when all you had to do was
让过去的一切随风消失 勇往直前
let go of the past and keep moving forward.
让我们比较一下
Let’s see.
对我自己生活负责还是责怪你
Take responsibility for my own life or blame you.
“责怪你”轻易胜出
“Blame you” wins hands down!
这将是我生命中最精彩的一天
This is gonna be the best day of my life!
多里斯,您能做做好事 帮我打开舱门吗?拜托
Doris, would you be a dear and open the hatch for me, please?
不!
No!
我不想破坏你邪恶的计划 然后跑掉,但是再见!
Well, I hate to foil your evil plan and run, but ta-ta!
但…
But…
我想你一定很高兴见到我
I bet you’re glad to see me.
这是惩罚你没有关好车♥库♥门
That’s for not locking the garage door.
你都知道那?
You know about that?
我什么都知道
I know everything.
你得承认
You gotta admit,
这会是一个很好的故事 哪一天你可以跟我讲起
this will be a great story to tell me someday.
你们快看,孩子们 我们就要成功到家了
Look at that, boys. We’re almost home free.
噢,不!
Oh, no!
好好看一下吧,孩子们
Take a good look around, boys,
因为你们的未来就要改变了
because your future is about to change.
刘易斯,你得把时光机器修好
Lewis, you have to fix the time machine.
不,不,我不能
No. No, I can’t.
你♥爸♥爸怎样? 你可以去找他
What about your dad? You could call him.
– 你就是我爸爸 – 但那是在未来的事情
– You are my dad. – But that’s in the future.
未来将要不存在了 除非你修好时光机器
There won’t be a future unless you fix the time machine.
是我把事情弄得乱七八糟的
Look, I messed up.
我没有关好车♥库♥门 我拼命地努力试图弥补一切
I left the garage unlocked, and I’ve tried like crazy to fix things,
但现在都看你的了
but now it’s up to you.
你能做到的,爸爸
You can do it, Dad.
– 刘易斯?刘易斯! – 威尔伯?威尔伯!
– Lewis? Lewis! – Wilbur? Wilbur!
威尔伯
Wilbur.
罗宾逊夫人?阿特叔叔?勒富媞?
Mrs Robinson? Uncle Art? Lefty?
准备好大开眼界吧
Prepare to be amazed.
我叫它记忆扫描仪
I call it the Memory Scanner.
那么,雅顾博伊恩 还有什么其他想法要和大家分享吗?
So, Yagoobian, any other ideas you’d like to share with us?
是的,我叫它们帽子助手
Yes. I call them Helping Hats.
它们无处不在
They’re everywhere!
多里斯,发生什么事情? 我搞不懂
Doris, what’s happening? I don’t understand.
我只是想毁掉他的未来 我并不想事情变成这样啊
I just wanted to ruin his future, not this.
不!
No!
不 不,这一切不可能会发生的!不!
No. No, this can’t be happening! No!
噢,刘易斯,这已经发生了
Oh, Lewis, it’s already happened.
我为什么会发明那荒谬的帽子?
Why did I ever invent that stupid hat?
看仔细了,多里斯 因为你的未来就要改变了
Take a good look around, Doris, ’cause your future’s about to change.
顾博,停下!
Goob, stop!
你不知道自己在干什么
You don’t know what you’re doing!
我知道 我在毁掉你的未来
Yes, I do. I’m ruining your future.
她在利用你,顾博
She’s using you, Goob,
当她得到了她想要的东西 她就会把你干掉
and when she gets what she wants, she’ll get rid of you.
什么?什么?
What? What?
我将永远都不会发明你
I am never going to invent you.
来吧,顾博 我带你去看一些东西
Come on, Goob. I’ve got to show you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!