这耳环我早上还见过
I… I know I saw them here this morning.
要是我就马上报案
Well, I would report the theft right away.
你没见到昨天她听我问话的那个贱样子
You know, she was so snotty yesterday when I asked her…
咱们别轻易下结论 好吗
Let’s not jump to any conclusions, OK?
你不能随便把偷窃罪
You don’t just level a charge of
-加到别人头上 -我要报案 偷窃
– theft against somebody. – Yes, I’d like to report a theft.
-伊内兹 别 -请帮我转酒店侦探
– Shh, Inez, no! – Could you call the house detective?
-叫他上来 谢谢 -这简直是莫须有
– Send him up. Thank you. – This is turning into a witch hunt!
不能这样对待别人
You don’t do this to people!
如果他们是小偷 就活该
Yes, you do, if they’ve stolen.
我不喜欢那个服务员 一开始我就讨厌她
I didn’t like that maid. I didn’t like her from the beginning.
她很可爱 也很讨人喜欢 还很乐观
She was sweet. She was pleasant. She was upbeat!
你总是站在弱势一方
You always take the side of the help, as usual!
难怪爸爸总说你是共♥产♥党
That’s why Daddy says you’re a communist.
晚上好 我是吉哈德医生
Bonsoir. I’m Doctor Giard.
-你要再喝点水吗 -不用了
– Do you want some more water? – I’m fine.
-他做过血管修复手术 -不需要
– He’s had angioplasty. – I didn’t need it.
是这对吗
Look! Are these them?
我认不出来
I don’t know.
-你在哪儿找到的 -就在洗手间
– Where did you find them? – They were just in the bathroom.
-在洗手间里 -就在水槽上
– In the bathroom? – Yeah. On the sink.
怎么会跑去洗手间了
What the hell were they doing in the bathroom?
我也不知道 就在那儿
I don’t know. They were just…
也许是你收拾的时候
But maybe you dropped them, and
掉在哪儿了
when you were putting them away,
服务员帮你捡起来了
and the housekeeper must’ve picked them up.
把他们放在那儿
and placed them there,
这样我们就能一眼看见
out in the open where we could see them easily.
她真是考虑周到啊
That was really thoughtful of her.
我没掉 我不会把它们弄掉的
I didn’t drop them. I wouldn’t drop them.
重要的是他们没被偷走
The important thing is they’re not stolen.
这是你迄今为止最好的作品之一
C’est l’un de vos meilleurs, jusqu’àPrsent.
我和里奥谈过了 他希望我们买♥♥下
J’ai parler à Leo. Je pense qu’il souhaite l’acheter
彭德 我正在和马蒂斯说
Oh, Pender! I was just telling Matisse
我们要买♥♥下他的一幅作品
we’re going to buy one of
作为私人收藏
his paintings for our personal collection.
我想500法郎的价钱算是公道
I think 500 Francs is fair.
500法郎就能买♥♥马蒂斯的作品
500 Francs for a Matisse?
价格确实公道得很
Yeah, I think that sounds fair.
不知我能否买♥♥个六七幅
You know, I was wondering if maybe I could pick up 6 or 7.
-你拿的什么 -这个啊
– What have we got here? – Yeah. Oh.
我把改写过的作品带来了
OK, now, I’ve brought a rewrite
我重写了前几章
over of the first few chapters of my book,
你能不能帮我看看
and if you could just tell me if I’m
我的方向把握得对不对 感激不尽
heading in the right direction, I’d really appreciate it.
-给我吧 -太好了
– Leave it with me. – OK. Great.
有海明威的消息吗
And have you heard from Hemingway?
他们已经回来好多天了
Oh, they’ve been back for days, now.
旅行没什么结果 我就知道他们合不来
The trip didn’t work out. I knew they wouldn’t hit it off.
结束了 和毕加索也结束了
It’s over. With Picasso, too.
她在戴罗勒 一个人
She’s at Deyrolle, by herself.
一个人?
By herself?
那些疯狂的超现实主义画家有个要结婚了
Oh, one of those crazy Surrealist painters is getting married.
他们在那玩儿呢
They’re doing it up there.
她会很高兴见到你的
She’ll be glad to see you.
亲爱的朋友们 我提议我们举杯
Eh bien, mes chers amis, je propose de porter un toast
你在这里干什么
Oh. What are you doing here?
我是来找你的
I came to find you.
-是吗 -是的 也许听上去不着调
– You did? – Yeah. Maybe this is coming out of left field, but
这么说吧 作为一个作家 我很擅长
let’s just say, as a writer, I’m pretty good at
捕捉人们的情感变动 尤其是女性的
picking up on vibrations from people, women in particular.
我感觉到好像有种复杂而微妙的感觉
I just… I sense that there are some complicated feelings, maybe,
你对我的感觉
that you have for me.
你不是就要结婚了吗
Aren’t you gonna get married?
现在一切未定
Well, you know,everything’s a little up in the air right now.
我不知道将会发生什么
I don’t know what is gonna happen.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗 安静点的
Is there some place that we can talk? Maybe more quiet?
-当然 -走吧
– Sure. – Come on.
布努埃尔先生
Oh, Mr. Bunuel!
对于你的电影 我有个新想法
I… I had a nice idea for a movie for you.
-是吗 -一群人出席一场
– Yes? – Yeah. A group of people attend a
相当正式的晚宴 晚宴结束后
very formal dinner party. At the end of dinner,
他们想离开房♥间 却走不了
when they try to leave the room, they can’t.
为什么走不了
Why not?
他们似乎就是无法迈出房♥门
They just can’t seem to exit the door.
-但是 为什么 -别急
– B… But why? – Well, momento,
他们被迫待在一起时 文明的虚伪面具
when they’re forced to stay together, the veneer of civilization
迅速褪去 只剩下
quickly fades away, and what you’re left with is
他们的本质 动物
who they really are: animals.
但我还是不明白
But I don’t get it.
他们干嘛不就直接走出房♥间呢
Why don’t they just walk out of the room?
我是说试想 谁知道呢
All I’m saying is just think about. Who knows?
也许某天刮胡子时 这会激发你的想象
Maybe when you’re shaving one day, it’ll tickle your fancy.
我还是不明白 什么把他们困在屋子
I don’t understand. What’s holding them in the room?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don’t know!
但刚才那一瞬间
I did feel, for a minute there,
我仿佛觉得我是永生的
while I was doing it, like I was immortal.
但是你看上去如此悲伤
But you look so sad.
因为生活太神秘了
Because life is too mysterious.
这就是我们生活的时代
This is the time we live in.
瞬息万变
Everything moves so fast.
世事喧嚣复杂
Life is noisy and complicated.
我是一个很理性的人
I’ve always been a logical person. I’ve never
我从未如此疯狂
I never acted too crazy.
我没留在这里 当我第一次来这里时
I didn’t stay here. When I first came out here,
我从来没有尝试去成为一个真正的作家
I didn’t take a real shot at being a writer.
我只是替好莱坞写写东西
I’d just, kind of, be a hired Hollywood hand.
别笑我 我只是想
Don’t laugh. I just want to…
我只是想跟着感觉走
I feel like I just want to let it go.
-这个 -哦
– Here. – Oh!
这太美了
Oh! This is… This is remarkable!
来吧 把它戴上
Go on. Here, put in on.
太漂亮了
They’re so beautiful!
你看
Look!
先生 小姐 我们走吧
Monsieur, Mademoiselle, on y va!
-你们是? -上车 我们已经晚了
– Qui êtes-vous? – Allez, montez. Nous allons être en retard.
-快过来 -快点 快点
– Allez! – Come on! Come on!
美心餐厅
Maxim’s
我的天啊 太漂亮了
Oh, mon Dieu, this is so beautiful!
难以置信 仿佛画中一般
It’s unbelievable! All the pictures I’ve seen…
这就是了 美丽年代
Here it is: La Belle époque!
我都不知道这城市究竟是怎么了
Wow! I don’t know what it is about this city!
我得给商会写封信
It’s like, I’ve got to write a note to the Chamber of Commerce.
晚上好
Bonsoir!
晚上好 欢迎
Bonsoir! Bienvenue.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 华服璀璨
Oh, mon Dieu! Quelle robe magnifique!
如此前卫
Tellement avant-garde!
请享用香槟 现在是派对时间
S’il vous plait, venez donc boire du champagne. C’est la fête!
香槟
Champagne.
是不是很奇妙 我们第一次见面时
Isn’t it amazing? The first time we met,
我就跟你提过这地方
I told you about this place,
还有美丽年代
and the Belle éoque,
现在我们来了
and here we are!
我不知道为什么 但我感觉
I don’t know why, but I have this feeling that like,kind of…
我不知道
I don’t know, like I can’t…
我怎么会有这样的运气
believe my luck.
我很清楚下一步要怎么走
Well, I can. I know exactly where I want to go next.
你带路吧
You lead the way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!