Uh…

Hello?
亲爱的
Darling!
真的吗
Really?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你也是
You, too.
他在俱乐部
He’s at the club.
十分钟后到这里 哦 天哪
Be here in 10 minutes. Oh, God.
-谁 -尼克
-Who? -Nick!
另一个男人
Another man?
当然是另一个
Well, of course another man!
天哪
Jeepers.
恐怕我们有点误会
I’m afraid there has been a misunderstanding.
我现在明白问题所在了 我真的得走了
I can see the problem clearly now and I really must be going.
真的
You do?
-什么 -你明白问题了 是吗
-Pardon? -See the problem. Really?
-嗯 是的 -我就知道
-Well, yes. -I knew it.
看到你第一眼
From the moment I set eyes on you,
我就知道我能信赖你 对吧
I just knew I could trust you. I can, can’t I?
-是的 你能 -谢谢
-Yes, you can. -Thank you.
谢谢 你拯救了我的人生
Thank you. You’ve saved my life.
-我有吗 -嗯
-Have I? -Hmm.
有两件急事要做 开始吧
A two-pronged attack should do it. Let’s go.
我想你不该提到尼克
Though I don’t think you should mention about Nick.
-或者迈克尔 -迈克尔
-Or Michael. -Michael?
-你儿子吗 -我儿子 主啊 当然不是
-Is he your son? -My son? Lord, no.
迈克尔想娶我
Michael wants to marry me.
又一个男人
Another man?
你不用让邻居都知道
You don’t have to wake the neighbors about it.
另外 只有3个而已
Besides, that’s only three.
菲利普脱了衣服就很放得开
Phil’s rather free about where he undresses.
他是个剧作家 不对 他爸爸才是
He’s a theater producer. Well, his father is.
菲利普的处♥女♥作在大使♥馆♥上演了 我是主演
Phil’s got his first show on at the Ambassador. I’ve got the lead.
呃…
Well…
现在 我胜券在握了
I’m pretty sure I have now.
再次打声招呼
Hello again.
刚才非常抱歉 我把你当成别人了
Awfully sorry about earlier. I thought you were someone else.
我想是个小插曲而已
That is some relief, I suppose.
很高兴认识你 亲爱的女士 但你究竟是谁
Jolly nice to meet you, dear lady, but who the devil are you?
她是谁 亲爱的
Who is she, gorgeous?
她是 嗯…
She’s, um…
我也完全不知道
You know, I’m not altogether sure.
佩迪格鲁 我是吉娜薇·佩迪格鲁
Pettigrew. Guinevere Pettigrew.
吉娜薇
Guinevere.
吉娜薇 哇
Guinevere. Wow.
好的 但她是谁
Yes, but who is she?
当你穿着那迷人的长袍
What in the world is she doing in this particular bedroom
如此诱人地出现时
when you are so obviously starkers
她来这卧室究竟是干什么的 难道你也不知道
beneath that delightful gown, don’t you know?
我们有…
We have…
-有个约会 -开个会
-An engagement. -A meeting.
-开会 重要会议 -确实是 20分钟后
-Meeting. Important meeting. -Indeed we do. In 20.
-2… -22
-Two… -Twenty-two.
不是22 吉娜薇 亲爱的 是2分钟
Not 22, Guinevere, dearest. Two minutes.
还有什么事能重要过
What the dickens can be as important
与年轻的奔放的菲利普共度良辰
as another hour in bed with young Philip-me-lad?
吉娜薇 你不会介意的吧
You don’t mind, do you, Guinevere?
这对我来说还有点新鲜 也非常的有趣
It’s all a bit new to me, and it’s devilish good fun.
另外 我午餐前都没事情
Besides, I have nothing till lunch.
回床上吧 美人儿
Come back to bed, beautiful.
宝贝 宝贝儿 我很愿意 但是不行
Baby, baby, I’d love to, but I can’t.
行了 这可是解宿醉的最佳方法 我说过的
Come on, it’s an awfully good cure for a hangover, I’m told.
伊迪萨的内衣秀11点开始
Edythe’s lingerie show is at 11:00.
再说 你还没准备好吧
Anyway, haven’t you got to get ready?
-你和谁一起吃饭 -没人选呢
-Who are you lunching? -Nobody, really.
-夏洛特·沃伦吧 -那兔女郎
-Charlotte Warren. -The Rabbit?
-怎么 她没胡萝卜吃了吗 -亲爱的…
-Why? She run out of carrots? -Sweetie-pops…
你说过主演是我的
But you said the lead was mine.
菲利普 亲爱的 你答应我的
Phil, honey, you promised!
是你 是你 我保证 肯定是你 宝贝
It is. It is. I’m sure it is. You’re the one, baby.
我只是需要搞定我老爸
I just have to clear it with Daddy,
他是出资人啊
being the bounder with the checkbook and all.
你知道 他要我见见她 逢场作戏而已
You know, he wants me to meet her. Amazing voice, apparently.
你喜欢迷人的妖女
If you like air-raid sirens.
只是吃午饭 亲爱的 别这样 黛莉西亚
It’s just lunch, darling. Come on, Delysia.
顺便告诉你的制♥作♥人 你适合这抢手角色的原因
Remind your producer why you’re right for such a passionate part.
那个叫夏洛特·沃伦的女演员
Charlotte Warren the actress?
知道她什么
Know her, what?
我昨晚碰巧在沙夫茨伯里大道看见她
I did happen to see her last night on Shaftesbury Avenue.
-和谁 -和谁
-With who? -Who with?
-一个男人 -制片商
-A man. -Producer?
-嗯 -史宾利的人
-Mmm. -Spivvy fellow?
-嗯 -梳着恶心的偏分头
-Mmm. -Nasty side-parting?

Mmm.
我就知道
I knew it!
丹尼·拉迪·格林伍德 捷足先登了 挖墙角
Danny ruddy Greenwood, dash it all. On the poach.
我们走着瞧
Well, we’ll see about that.
哦 菲利普 你不会觉得
Oh, Phil, you can’t think that
夏洛特·沃伦适合演霍滕西亚吧
Charlotte Warren is right for Hortensia?
她的鼻子又塌又湿
Not with that damp little nose.
-外套呢 -在你后面
-Jacket? -Behind you.
给我个鸡蛋 我马上走
A quick egg and I’m off.
很抱歉我们没蛋了
I regret we’re out of eggs.
-你确定 -恐怕是的
-You know this? -I’m afraid I do.
-熏猪肉 -很抱歉 没有
-Bacon? -So sorry, no.
-香肠 -有就好了
-Sausage? -If only.
-熏鳕鱼片呢 -完全没有
-Smoked haddock fillets? -Definitely not.
吐司
Toast.
我昨天看见面包美眉送来了的
I saw the baker’s girl deliver a loaf yesterday.
等我
Allow me.
吉娜薇 你得把他弄出去 没时间了
Guinevere, you’ve got to get him out of here. We’re on a deadline.
吐司只需2分钟
Toast is only two minutes.
我知道这不是我的地盘 但是
I realize it is not my place, but
干脆不给那尼克那小子开门不行吗
isn’t it possible simply not to answer the door to this Nick fellow?
-哦 我不能这么做 -为什么
-Oh, I can’t do that. -Why?
-这是他的公♥寓♥ -哦
-It’s his flat. -Oh.
噢 天啊 他来得太快了吧
Oh, Jeepers, he’s early!
吐司
Toast!
好极了
Marvelous.
领带
Tie?
有没有现沏的茶
Any tea on the go, perchance?
亲爱的
Sweets,
丹尼·格林伍德现在
Danny Greenwood is at this very second,
正送花去夏洛特·沃伦那个兔女郎那儿
sending flowers around to Charlotte’s little warren.
真的吗
You think so?
那似乎是制片商的运作手段
That does seem to be the producer’s modus operandi.
确实是 不是吗 你也懂商业 是吧
It does, doesn’t it? You know the business, what?
你对夏洛特·沃伦很感兴趣的呀
Not that you’re in the least bit interested in Charlotte Warren.
不 不 亲爱的 你才是我感兴趣的 你知道的
No. No. Darling, you’re the one for me. You know that.
我不只是说在舞台上
And I don’t just mean on the stage.
我是说
I say.
-什么 -黛莉西亚
-What? -Delysia?
-整理干净 -黛莉西亚
-Clean it up. -Delysia.
我还不能走 我还有重要的话说
I can’t go yet. I have something important to say.
可是… 现在
Just… Right now?
-黛莉西亚… -唔 亲爱的
-Delysia… -Yes, my sweets?
我爱你
I love you.
胡说 工作关系而已
Fiddlesticks, working relationships.
你和我 怎么样 熟♥女♥
You and me. How about it, old girl?
别让小兔子跑到你的下面了
Don’t let any rabbits under your fence.
拜拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!