Oh, that’s not swearing.
他们N久前就不算可恶的脏话了
They came out of the sinful category an age ago.
绝望 脏话就是这么来的
Desperation. That’s what it’s come to.
三分绝望使我们屈从于生活本身
A little desperation and life can make of us whatever it chooses.
在我看来 抽烟 粗口
In my case, a smoking, swearing accomplice to
都是罪恶的帮凶
misdeeds in a den of iniquity.
不是吧 真的吗
No! Really?
哦 你说这儿
Oh, you mean here.
但是我就是绝望的人 我总是绝望
But I was the desperate one. I’m always desperate.
试想一下 如果你没来这儿 会发生什么事儿
Think of what would have happened if you hadn’t been here.
如果我没来 这里会发生的事 我想着就后怕
I shudder to think what goes on when I’m not here.
我把道德看得很重 拉弗塞小姐
Morals are very important to me, Miss Lafosse.
我是一个牧师的女儿
I am the daughter of a clergyman.
可怜的孩子
Poor you.
不 那是段很完美的经历 谢谢你
No. It was a perfectly good upbringing, thank you.
但我现在觉得 可能有点被保护得太好了
But I am beginning to think perhaps a little sheltered.
但它不总是如此
But it’s not always like this.
偶尔不这样
Occasionally it’s not like this.
好吧 总是如此 真的有这么不舒服吗
All right, it’s always like this. Is that so very awful?
请不要走 你不能走
Please don’t go. You just can’t go.
这是我毕生最重要的日子
This is the most important day in my whole life.
我现在就给霍尔特女生打电♥话♥ 我会给你双薪
I’ll phone up that Holt lady right now and I’ll double your salary.
喔 不 不 不 谢谢你 那没必要
Oh, no, no, no! Thank you. That won’t be necessary.
我甚至连社交秘书是干什么的 我都不知道
I don’t even know what a social secretary does.
我想要个秘书 是因为
I only got one because
夏洛特·沃伦有一个 因此我觉得 我最好也要一个
Charlotte ” Rabbit” Warren’s got one, so I figured I’d better get one, too.
现在我看到你的表现了 简直太棒了
Now that I see you in action, you’re just amazing.
有吗 你能那样说我真是太荣幸了
Am I? That’s very kind of you to say so.
菲利普 搞定 尼克 搞定 还有那烟
Phil, gone. Nick, gone. And that cigar.
那可是急智
But that was fast thinking.
能帮到忙我很高兴
I’m only happy to have been of assistance.
佩迪格鲁小姐
Miss Pettigrew,
我爱死你了
I love you.
喂 快来啊
Well, come on!
你怎么不♥穿♥点别的呢 吉娜薇
Why don’t you slip something else on, Guinevere?
我的意思是 今天可没人死啊 有吗
I mean, nobody died, did they?
还是卡罗尔让你穿那陈旧的麻布衣 为她做衬托啊
Or did Carole make you wear that sackcloth and ashes for contrast?
让她看起来更迷人
Make herself look even more amazing.
卡罗尔
Carole?
我不是开玩笑 吉娜薇 我打包票
That’s not a game I play, Guinevere, I can assure you.
所以 我们脱了那个破帘布衣服吧 好吗
So, let’s lose the blackout curtain, shall we?
这身衣服是我唯一的行头
These clothes appear to be the only ones I possess.
开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
鞋呢
Shoes?
那倒不是
I’m afraid not.
喔 那我们去买♥♥点
Oh. So, let’s go buy some!
我没那个条件
I’m not in a position to.
囊中羞涩
Out of cash?
-身无长物 -无长物
None at all? -None at all.
哦 你们社交秘书可真会花钱
Wow. You social secretaries sure can spend.
-玩转盘赌了吧 是吗 21点 -当然不是
-Roulette, was it? Blackjack? -Certainly not.
喔 管它呢 都算我的
Well. Whatever, it’s on me.
-不 不 不 我不可能… -你当然可能
-No, no, no, I couldn’t possibly… -You sure could possibly.
我可不想和雾都孤儿的妈妈一起在城里东奔西跑
I, for one, am not running around town with Oliver Twist’s mom.
内衣秀之后 我们去购物
After the lingerie show, we go shopping.
这真可怕
It’s so frightening.
是啊 那些帽套 就是在展示恐怖
Yeah. Cap sleeves. It’s a horror show.
-不过 颜色很漂亮 -是啊 很漂亮的颜色
-It’s a nice color, though. -Yes, very nice color.
你冷吗
Are you cold?
-大概有一点 -戴上
-Well, perhaps a little. -Here.
-哦 不 我不能 -不 你必须收下
-Oh, no, I couldn’t. -No, you must.
算是今天早上事情的小小谢礼
It’s a little thank-you for this morning.
它真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
吉娜薇 不要闲逛 我们要迟到了
Guinevere! Don’t dawdle, we’re late!
今天 菲利普会向全世界宣布
Today is the day that Phil announces to the world
谁会是”胡椒粉堆”的领衔主演
who’s going to play the lead in Pile on the Pepper.
至于我 我要去挑选的内衣
And with the lingerie that I’m about to pick up,
那倒不用去争抢 亲爱的
it’s no contest, honey.
“黛莉西亚·拉弗塞领衔主演 ”
“Delysia Lafosse tops the bill!”
真让人激动 那是在伦敦西区的上演吗
How exciting! Is it to be a West End show?
它将轰动整个西区 吉娜薇 它会让我成为明星的
It is to be a West End smash, Guinevere, and it’s going to make me a star.
我还以为你是个歌♥手
I thought you were a singer.
我嗓子是还不错 但是你不能靠这个出名 不能
Well, I’ve got a voice. But that’s not how you become famous. No.
首站 伦敦西区 下一站 好莱坞
First stop, West End. Next stop, Hollywood.
你做过很多这类的事情
Have you done much of that sort of thing?
你没有看过”天天假日”吗
Didn’t you catch Every Day’s a Holiday?
梅·韦斯特(著名影星)
-我的作品之一 -梅·韦斯特
-One of mine. -Mae West!
哦 你确实看过
Oh, you did see it?
噢 是啊 你演了哪个角色
Oh, yes! Which part were you?
我在饭店的那场戏里
I was in the restaurant scene.
-在后面 -真的
-In the back. -Really?
在棕榈树后面喝着玛格丽塔酒
Behind the palm tree drinking a margarita.
我…
I…
我想他们在欧洲版本里把那一段剪掉了
I think they cut that for the European print.
对你们英国人来说有点多余 你明白我的意思
A little de trop for you English, if you know what I mean?
当然 当然还有”四人成群”
Of course. Of course there’s Four’s a Crowd,
奥利维娅·德·哈维兰(著名影星)
和埃罗尔·弗林 还有…
with Errol Flynn and…
奥利维娅·德·哈维兰
Olivia de Havilland!
这部也看过
Seen that as well?
“四人成群”是部很精彩的电影
Four’s a Crowd is a wonderful picture.
-你演谁 -群众
-Who were you? -The crowd.
我们到了 快点 快
Here we are. Quick, quick.
吉娜薇 快来 别害羞
Guinevere. Come on. Don’t be shy.
她没穿衣服
She’s naked!
几乎没穿 她身上那么多鲸须一样的骨头
Well, hardly. There’s so much whalebone on her,
我在找尾巴和鳍
I’m looking for a tail and flippers.
丰满身材女性的本季必备
This season’s must-have for the fuller figure,
S牌胸衣和胸罩 最有效的体型收缩产品
the Slimlastic corset and uplift brassiere. A most effective reducer.
-如果你不介意肺被压坏的话 -我认识她
-If you don’t mind a collapsed lung. -I recognize her.
伊迪萨 她拥有伦敦最好的沙龙
Edythe? She owns the best salon in London.
所有最新的流行 所有最新的绯闻
All the latest fashion. All the latest gossip.
另一款来自阿佛洛狄特公♥司♥的冬季瘦身装备
Another slenderizer from Aphrodite, for the winter season,
是这件独特的环绕型胸衣 它在羊毛内衬橡胶内
is this unique wrap-around corset with side panels
配有侧面软垫 前后的三角衬料
and front-to-back gussets, in fleece-lined rubber,
全身都镶有不锈钢螺旋线
with rustproof steel spirals throughout.
不锈钢 那些家伙真的是在为战争做准备
Rustproof steel. You guys really are preparing for war.
吉娜薇
Guinevere?
有个男人 在这房♥间里
A man. In the room.
噢 那就是乔
Oh. Oh, that’s just Joe.
他是内衣设计师
He designs underwear.
不是设计这些活的防空洞
And not these walking air-raid shelters.
而是设计美丽的事物
Beautiful things.
很少有男人像乔那样 真正欣赏女性的形体
There are very few men who really appreciate the female figure like Joe.
你穿什么不重要
It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing,
他能看穿服饰之下的 真正的女人
he can see right through to the real woman underneath.

Oh.
噢 这就是他的作品
Oh, this is his collection.
米米公♥司♥本季新品 由乔·布洛姆菲利普德设计
And new this season from Mimi, designed by Joe Blomfield.
他在和伊迪萨约会
He’s dating Edythe.
杂♥志♥用”暴风雨般”这样的辞藻来形容
Tempestuous is the word that the magazines use.
我是说 她当然是个大众情人 但是有点不好相处
I mean, of course she’s a darling, but a little difficult.
如你所见 对于米米的拥护者来说 冬天将会很冷
As you can see, it’s going to be a chilly winter for Mimi fans.
正是因为 多加了那永远实用的100%丝绸
And in that ever-practical 100% silk,
女士们 你们将不得不再雇一个女佣来洗衣服
you’re going to have to employ another maid to do the washing, ladies.
那还要看你们雇不雇得起 因为之前你们花高价
That’s if you can afford one after you’ve paid
购买♥♥了一件这样沙沙作响的华服
through the nose for one of these frou-frou.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
我猜他们又在闹分手
I guess they had another bust-up.
而且你最好现在就开始节食
And you’d better start your diet now
因为你们的放纵将无处可藏 女士们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!